KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Chucky vs Leprechaun

Chucky vs Leprechaun
Started by: deathbycorn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Since this movie is fake, this thread should die soon.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 03:09 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dvader0070
MMMM..... Doughnuts!

Smile

Thanks i got it

"Here's the handle, This is the trigger, and there is the thing you point at when you want to die."

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 12:44 AM
Dvader0070 is currently offline Click here to Send Dvader0070 a Private Message Find more posts by Dvader0070 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
p_s_luvit1989
Wiccan Believer

Chucky ?!?!?!?!? He can't manage a seven year old through 3 out of 5 of his movies and you think he can beat the leprechaun? Give me a break!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 02:17 PM
p_s_luvit1989 is currently offline Click here to Send p_s_luvit1989 a Private Message Find more posts by p_s_luvit1989 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PoSeSsEdSOuL

chucky is gonna win caz the leprachaun is just a lil ****ing midget out to get his gold back! evil face

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 12:21 AM
PoSeSsEdSOuL is currently offline Click here to Send PoSeSsEdSOuL a Private Message Find more posts by PoSeSsEdSOuL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jayy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Neither, they both are stupid and need to die.

laughing

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 01:42 AM
jayy is currently offline Click here to Send jayy a Private Message Find more posts by jayy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LepperFace15

Leprechaun of course, Chucky can only do voodoo when he has his hands on someone. Hell, Leprechaun can do that from 10 miles away . . . def. the Lep would win. DUH.

-LepperFace15

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 01:46 AM
LepperFace15 is currently offline Click here to Send LepperFace15 a Private Message Find more posts by LepperFace15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

neither they both suck and have serious issues

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 01:55 AM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jayy
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by stunna1773
neither they both suck and have serious issues

laughing LITTLE-MIDGET-COCKSMOKERS laughing

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 02:44 AM
jayy is currently offline Click here to Send jayy a Private Message Find more posts by jayy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
12fredyscomin4u

i think that they should make a micheal myers vs. hellraiser haha funny

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 09:37 PM
12fredyscomin4u is currently offline Click here to Send 12fredyscomin4u a Private Message Find more posts by 12fredyscomin4u Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

OMG I totally wanna see this movie, if not for horror then the comedic value...

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 02:05 AM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dvader0070
MMMM..... Doughnuts!

Cool

it was ok but obviously was just edited together probably by some 40 year old who lives in his moms basment. big grin There are so many ways to make it better
Personaly i don't know who would win between them b/c they both have good abilities Chucky: has the intellegence of a serial killer, knows new, gresom, and exicting ways to kill people and has the tm knife
Leperchan: Has angermanagement problems, only dies from 4 leaf clovers, and can rip out your heart. also is very good at getting high big grin

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 02:44 AM
Dvader0070 is currently offline Click here to Send Dvader0070 a Private Message Find more posts by Dvader0070 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

If this was true(which it is not) I would say the Leprechaun after all he has magic and power's and when it comes down to it ''chucky'' is a human soul trapped in a doll.......He would not have much of a chance, I mean think about it......Has chucky ever really killed anyone who is a challenge?

But in saying all this, There is no proof at all this movie is coming out and any trailer you have seen for it is fake, I think this conversation belongs in the VS thread, and this should really be closed.....

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 03:31 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dvader0070
MMMM..... Doughnuts!

yeah your right

"Here's the handle, This is the trigger, and there is the thing you point at when you want to die."

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 03:44 AM
Dvader0070
MMMM..... Doughnuts!

Even though its probably not real it would be a great way to make money

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 09:51 PM
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Hmmm, this movie could possibly take place, but I'd just have to say, both characters Chucky and the Leprechaun, are sooo different! I don't know how this could work......I don't really care if it comes out or not. I'll end up seeing it anyways.

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 09:54 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dvader0070
MMMM..... Doughnuts!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LizzyT123
Hmmm, this movie could possibly take place, but I'd just have to say, both characters Chucky and the Leprechaun, are sooo different! I don't know how this could work......I don't really care if it comes out or not. I'll end up seeing it anyways.

yeah thats true

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 01:28 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

the trailer on limewire is 100% fake. i've seen it a few months ago. they just took clips from the old movies and made it seem like it was one movie.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 01:38 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

you got a link?

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 10:41 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LepperFace15

That movie would be bad ass.

Psh.

Doubt they'd make it. If they would, I bet everyone on this board would go see it, just to come back and post about how shitty it was.

Hahaha.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 03:32 AM
LepperFace15 is currently offline Click here to Send LepperFace15 a Private Message Find more posts by LepperFace15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LepperFace15

Did I mention I love Leprechaun and Chucky!?

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 03:33 AM