KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Drawings By Moi

Drawings By Moi
Started by: Coldfire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
Cute Dragon happy

Thankies happy

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 09:14 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 08:54 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Horsey eek!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 09:59 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Horsey eek!

yes eek!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 10:29 AM
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

Very nice.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 05:46 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

eek! yes

does this work?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 11:37 PM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Originally posted by DarthLazious
Very nice.

Originally posted by Lovely Murder
eek! yes

Thankies happy

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 09:49 AM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

C'est moi

Attachment: half of moi edited.jpg
This has been downloaded 69 time(s).

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 08:08 AM
Null

Originally posted by Coldfire
C'est moi
Welll damn, that just makes my drawings look like ass.

Very good drawing

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 02:03 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Welll damn, that just makes my drawings look like ass.

Very good drawing

Thanks stick out tongue Took a long time in front of the mirror to do that haha

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 09:39 AM
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

Nice.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 09:40 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Originally posted by DarthLazious
Nice.

Tanks big grin

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 05:30 AM
Null

What do you shade with lol no pencil can do that...also I need help on ho wto draw hair HMM, you should draw yourself again but this time, with the other half of your face

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 06:26 PM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Originally posted by Ritoshi
What do you shade with lol no pencil can do that...also I need help on how to draw hair HMM, you should draw yourself again but this time, with the other half of your face

lol yeah that was with a clicky pencil stick out tongue

For my hair I kept drawing line after line after line until I filled in most of the space, smudged it, then drew in darker lines for darker pieces. I also ran a thin eraser lightly through some strands to make lighter pieces.

I think I am going to attempt to draw my hooded self because you drawing it made me want to draw it too haha stick out tongue And then maybe I can help you with yours more happy

Yikes.... I printed out the picture, and the quality SUCKS... I don't know if I'll be able to work with it, but I'll sure try....

Last edited by Coldfire on Apr 6th, 2006 at 08:05 AM

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 08:01 AM
LanceWindu

For my hair I kept drawing line after line after line until I filled in most of the space, smudged it, then drew in darker lines for darker pieces. I also ran a thin eraser lightly through some strands to make lighter pieces.

I think I am going to attempt to draw my hooded self because you drawing it made me want to draw it too haha stick out tongue And then maybe I can help you with yours more happy

Yikes.... I printed out the picture, and the quality SUCKS... I don't know if I'll be able to work with it, but I'll sure try....

Indeed, draw your whole face. big grin

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 08:37 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

I need to try that with the hair next time eek!

lol yeah, good luck with that pics, lets see how good it works for you then you can teach me stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 09:57 AM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Originally posted by Ritoshi
I need to try that with the hair next time eek!

lol yeah, good luck with that pics, lets see how good it works for you then you can teach me stick out tongue

lol okies I'll do that stick out tongue happy

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 07:00 AM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

ack stupid thing is too big to post... so you're going to have to wait a bit I guess... hmm unless I put it on dA first... *thinks* ...

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 04:50 AM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 05:28 AM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Previous sig... I actually made it eek!

Attachment: craz.ine.ss sig.jpg
This has been downloaded 20 time(s).

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 05:30 AM