KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Is that Deathstroke?

Is that Deathstroke?
Started by: willRules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Is that Deathstroke?

Can anybody tell me what has happened in Identity crisis so far and what happened in this story?..................

Attachment: identitycrisis3.jpg
This has been downloaded 129 time(s).

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 08:42 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Yea. If youre a fan of either FLash, Kyle, Black Canary, Zatanna, Atom, Hawkman, Green Arrow, you dont wanna know what happened. Slade took all of them out one by one. Then gets dog-piled in the end.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 08:56 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Cool got any pics of it?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 09:17 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willRules
Cool got any pics of it?

They are posted in the versus forum somewhere. Is the search function still down? If so, ill post the scans, but it will take me a bit.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 09:27 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

ok cheers big grin

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 09:42 PM
jrodslam

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 10:20 PM
jrodslam

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 10:20 PM
HaSon

Retarded ass fight. He should have never gotten past Wally.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 10:46 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ultimate Ion

How come?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 10:55 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

I have to explain this? erm

Comics like this are the reason Flash is one of the most underestimated people in either DC or Marvel. If Wally is fast enough to evacuate an entire city in under one second, I think he could get to Deathstroke and lay him out before he even pressed the button to activate his explosives. This fight is on a Spider-Man Vs Firelord level of PIS.

Of course, I don't think Deathstroke can take Kyle Rayner either.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 11:07 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

One would call it PIS/CIS. Kyles case, yea. Flash was just cocky, and didnt take time to think. He just rushed in not knowing that Slade was already prepared.

Alot take into fact that Slade does use 90% of his brain capacity. Hes a tactical genius. And he did go for the most powerful first. There was hardly anytime for anyone to react to the fullest. Kyle shoud have been the one to take DS out if anyone. That was the biggest case of CIS ive ever seen personally.

You have the most powerful weapon in the universe, yet you chose to fight a man who is 10x stronger than you in hand to hand combat? Pffft.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 11:12 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah, Flash said himself he can't go faster than sound when he has to dodge objects. Just so happens he was having to dodge explosions.

Slade is able to keep up with him at those speeds.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 11:13 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by long pig
Nah, Flash said himself he can't go faster than sound when he has to dodge objects. Just so happens he was having to dodge explosions.

Slade is able to keep up with him at those speeds.

When did Flash say that?

At 100's of miles per hour, Slade cannot keep up with Flash. Where did you get that from LP?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 11:16 PM
HaSon

What was he dodging? It was a straight line to Deathstroke, maybe 10 feet away at best. The bombs would not have gone off yet if Flash was written correctly.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 11:16 PM
jrodslam

What was he dodging? It was a straight line to Deathstroke, maybe 10 feet away at best. The bombs would not have gone off yet if Flash was written correctly.

He was dodging the explosives. As soon as Flash moved, Slade hit the button and they all exploded at the same time.

Flash wasnt even goin at his cruise speed.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 11:26 PM
HaSon

I phrased that wrong. I knew what he was dodging but the point is that he shouldn't have had to dodge, at least not until Slade was already on the ground. Giving credit to Slade, perhaps they both would have taken a hit and both been KO'd.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 11:34 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jrodslam
When did Flash say that?

At 100's of miles per hour, Slade cannot keep up with Flash. Where did you get that from LP?

In a scan you yourself have posted. When he heard the gunshot and ran around in the crowd dodging people. He said "I can barely break the sound barrier when I'm dodging things."

Slade can most definatly keep up with Flash to act, his eyes can see superspeeders and his reactions allow him to move enough.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 12:38 AM
Laminator_X
Once & Future KMC Hawkeye

I don't have a problem with it. Slade was cool and prepared, while the Leaguers were all mad out for Dr. Light and just rushed him with no teamwork. He fought smart while they fought stupid. That, my friends, is how upsets happen.

Sure, Ultimate Potential Flash couldn've won before DS drew a breath, but that'd make for some boring comics.

...You are Number Six. Respect Popeye

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 01:05 AM
Laminator_X is currently offline Click here to Send Laminator_X a Private Message Find more posts by Laminator_X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by Laminator_X
I don't have a problem with it. Slade was cool and prepared, while the Leaguers were all mad out for Dr. Light and just rushed him with no teamwork. He fought smart while they fought stupid. That, my friends, is how upsets happen.

Sure, Ultimate Potential Flash couldn've won before DS drew a breath, but that'd make for some boring comics.

You are right indeed.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 05:02 AM
jrodslam

Originally posted by long pig
In a scan you yourself have posted. When he heard the gunshot and ran around in the crowd dodging people. He said "I can barely break the sound barrier when I'm dodging things."

Slade can most definatly keep up with Flash to act, his eyes can see superspeeders and his reactions allow him to move enough.

LP you have to remember that there were 1,000's of people at that parade. He had to check every person. Flash stated that he couldnt go from 0 to mach 8 instantly.

The reason for him barely breaking the sound barrier was because he had to stop and inspect everyone thoroughly in the parade.

If he was just to run and avoid everyone without stopping to insect them he could have done it faster than sound without any problems. It was just the inspection that was holding him up from breaking the sound barrier. smile

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 05:08 AM