KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Who's the richest Superhero?

Who's the richest Superhero?
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who's the richest Superhero?

Strange, Panther and Batman come to mind, who else?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 11:56 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laminator_X
Once & Future KMC Hawkeye

Gotta be either Batman or Iron Man, depending on who's stock is higher for any given quarter.

...You are Number Six. Respect Popeye

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 12:35 PM
Laminator_X is currently offline Click here to Send Laminator_X a Private Message Find more posts by Laminator_X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

T'Challa is richer than Stark, easily :P.

Doop Lives...

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 05:05 PM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

the richest hero is reed richards. all those other guys are only rich on paper tho they live extravagant lifestyles, but b4 his life went to shit and his accountant stole all his money/govt seized his assests(depending on whether it MArvel KNights or reg. 616) reed was worth untold billions...in tangible assests like real money, and technology. in fact, we have seen recently that just the interest alone that all his patents generated, and ben being a partner to the FF enterprise, Ben was richer than Bill Gates(in the comix of course) of course he felt guilty and turned over most of his fortune back to Reed so he can get back on his feet, but that was just interest man.....INTEREST!! Doom is another one of those guys whose fortune is mostly weighed in cash, but he's no hero of course.

the thing about batman and stark tho is that they are lving off interest themselves. i guess thats why its cool to be rich cuz i saw this documentary on ppl who have won the lottery, and this one guy who won 40 million, and took a lump sum of about 26-27 said that his fortune generates $18,000 a day....a freaking day! so i can only imagine how much a billionaire like bats/starks earns

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 05:20 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by manjaro
the richest hero is reed richards. all those other guys are only rich on paper tho they live extravagant lifestyles, but b4 his life went to shit and his accountant stole all his money/govt seized his assests(depending on whether it MArvel KNights or reg. 616) reed was worth untold billions...in tangible assests like real money, and technology. in fact, we have seen recently that just the interest alone that all his patents generated, and ben being a partner to the FF enterprise, Ben was richer than Bill Gates(in the comix of course) of course he felt guilty and turned over most of his fortune back to Reed so he can get back on his feet, but that was just interest man.....INTEREST!! Doom is another one of those guys whose fortune is mostly weighed in cash, but he's no hero of course.

the thing about batman and stark tho is that they are lving off interest themselves. i guess thats why its cool to be rich cuz i saw this documentary on ppl who have won the lottery, and this one guy who won 40 million, and took a lump sum of about 26-27 said that his fortune generates $18,000 a day....a freaking day! so i can only imagine how much a billionaire like bats/starks earns

excellent analysis, of course surfer could be but money would mean nothing to him. In blockbuster he found a perfect diamond the size of a fist and gave it away smile

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 05:24 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

nighthawk (defenders)
nighthawk(supreme power)
batman
iron man
hercules before superhuman law
black panther
moon night
namor
aquaman

all i could think of so far

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 05:58 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

I think Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark almost equal in this sector.
But T'Challa possess an entire nation, who's economy thanks to Vibranium and T'Challa genious intellect has been upgraded changed it into one of the richest countries of marvel earth.
But there are also Thor and Zeus, being sons of skyfathers means there's no limit to the money they can have.
I mean, probably both Odin and Zeus can create thousand tons of gold from nothing.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 06:17 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

List of most wealthy terran superheroes/supervillains:

DC:
1.Bruce Wayne
2.Aquaman
3.Lex Luthor
4.Green Arrow
5.Wonder Woman (golden age)

MARVEL:
1.Black Panther
2.Namor
3.Reed Richards (before bankrupcy)
4.Ben Grimm
5.Doom
6.Tony Stark
7.Charles Xavier
8.Kazar
9.Dr Strange
10.Captain Britain

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 07:19 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Strange makes diamonds and blocks of pure gold out of clean air, his funds are limitless.

I still think Black Panther is much richer than Batman.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 08:07 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

He is. However Batman is richer than Tony. Batman has NEVER had any financial problems...even during the quake. Tony has lost his company how many times now?

Wonder Woman's pretty rich too. Being Princess and all.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 08:26 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro

maybe i missed somthig but how is kazar rich

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 11:00 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I guess if you count the vibranium in Savage Land, he has some money.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 11:30 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro

yeah but he doesnt own the svage land he is just one of many residnets

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 12:06 AM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

quote:
He is. However Batman is richer than Tony. Batman has NEVER had any financial problems...even during the quake. Tony has lost his company how many times now?

Yeah, I hate the way Bendis is writing him now, every other thing he says is about how he doesn't have enough money to keep funding the Avengers, and blah blah. Then stop and shut up. Also, Stark's business plays a much different part in his Iron Man stories than Wayne's business does in Batman stories. Iron Man is a hero much more keyed into finances and technology, stock market industrial sabotauge has long been a part of Iron Man stories, someone did it originally, and now every writer has to make his version of Iron Man going from riches to rags, then back again, whereas every Batman writer just does a Joker story.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 01:12 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

UmmmI'll give it to Peter Parker. He's the richest in my oppinion !!!!!!!!! Best looking Super model in the wold ring any bells ????/

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 01:53 AM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

quote:
maybe i missed somthig but how is kazar rich

In addition to the Vibranium, I thought Kazar was also the heir of some Lord or King in Europe... (let me go dig out the guest appearances I've got...)

quote:
UmmmI'll give it to Peter Parker. He's the richest in my oppinion !!!!!!!!! Best looking Super model in the wold ring any bells ????/

Pete works on a teacher's salary and MJ used to be a supermodel and actress but the many run-ins with stalkers (namely Jonathan Cesar) ended her career so Pete and MJ have been having financial troubles.

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 02:04 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
In addition to that, I thought Kazar was also the heir of some Lord or King in Europe... (let me go dig out the guest appearances I've got...)

Pete works on a teacher's salary and MJ used to be a supermodel and actress but the many run-ins with stalkers (namely Jonathan Cesar) ended her career so Pete and MJ have been having financial troubles.

umm i need my nAME ON EVRY ONE OF THE FORUMS IN THE BEGINING BIT OF THE COMIC BOOK FORUMS smile

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 02:06 AM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Here we are, Guest Appearance, Amazing Spider-man #57 the reporters reveal that his title is that of Lord Plunder that he's a "blue-blooded nobleman" and he inherited a fortune. He also obviously with some political clout because "It took an act of congress" to allow him to bring Zabu with him when he visited America.

quote:
umm i need my nAME ON EVRY ONE OF THE FORUMS IN THE BEGINING BIT OF THE COMIC BOOK FORUMS You gout a problem with that?

You got a problem with that? stick out tongue

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 02:20 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelgeek
`Poccy fan extraordinere

Archangel, Norman Osborn and Kingpin should probly be on some list.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 03:16 PM
Marvelgeek is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelgeek a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelgeek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

we'll when and if Bruce dies Nightwing would make the list...cuz he's gonna get Bats doe..when Bats goes.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 03:23 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote