KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Jonathan Mark's Sig Gallery

Jonathan Mark's Sig Gallery
Started by: Dragon 89

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

I'd suggest not using textures/scanlines over the render itself...the background, yes, but not the render itself. It usually doesn't look too good.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post May 17th, 2006 10:57 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lana
I'd suggest not using textures/scanlines over the render itself...the background, yes, but not the render itself. It usually doesn't look too good.

Actually the for the renders I had the layer blend hard color instead of normal blending. That's why the render is transparent.

I have been trying to find better ways to blend the render into the background, but so far I haven't come up with any other than using that technique.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 11:03 PM
Lucius is currently offline Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Try using the eraser tool at a low opacity over the edges, or making a new layer and brushing with black or white (depending on how dark or light the sig is) and setting the blend mode to overlay or softlight.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post May 17th, 2006 11:06 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

Originally posted by Lana
Try using the eraser tool at a low opacity over the edges, or making a new layer and brushing with black or white (depending on how dark or light the sig is) and setting the blend mode to overlay or softlight.

Thanks cool

Old Post May 17th, 2006 11:10 PM
Lucius is currently offline Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 18th, 2006 03:21 AM
Lucius
Unknown

Made a few modifications...

Old Post May 18th, 2006 04:55 AM
Lucius
Unknown

A somewhat ok sig I made for another forum...

Old Post May 18th, 2006 10:54 PM
Lucius
Unknown

Old Post May 19th, 2006 04:29 AM
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

im starting to make my own sigs but i dont exactly know how to make the best i could ever make, but do you have an adobe thing i could get for free if so i'd like a hyperlink or something thanks!

Old Post May 19th, 2006 10:19 PM
Darth_Hexus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Hexus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Hexus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
im starting to make my own sigs but i dont exactly know how to make the best i could ever make, but do you have an adobe thing i could get for free if so i'd like a hyperlink or something thanks!

Check the sig resources thread that Lana made...

Anyways a new sig for MM...

Old Post May 23rd, 2006 09:15 PM
Lucius
Unknown

Old Post May 25th, 2006 12:20 AM
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

i only started working with photoshop and im in the 8th grade so they wont be any good, but mezzoting with lighting effects can make it look like space with outlines and stuff i'd show you but i did it at school and won this statewide contest with it

Old Post May 25th, 2006 01:09 AM
Darth_Hexus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Hexus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Hexus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

Old Post May 27th, 2006 02:53 AM
Lucius
Unknown

Yes these sigs are large due to the fact they are for a small forum with virtually unlimited sig limits...

Old Post May 27th, 2006 05:29 AM
Lucius
Unknown

Sam Fisher Sig...

Old Post May 28th, 2006 02:15 AM
Lucius
Unknown

Old Post May 30th, 2006 07:13 AM
Lucius
Unknown

Ack nearly got buried again...

Old Post May 31st, 2006 11:41 PM
Lucius
Unknown

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 07:25 AM
Lucius
Unknown

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 12:59 AM
Lucius
Unknown

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 07:51 PM