KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » HoM 6 = Good.

HoM 6 = Good.
Started by: 8bitChris

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

HoM 6 = Good.

^Topic

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 06:28 AM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

its iight. 5 is better.

i loved [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the 2 page spread "HOUSE OF MAGNUS " tho smile is it just me or is wanda = hotness?

magnus is THAT nigga

DarkCrawler >>> Your Favorite Sig-Maker

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 08:34 AM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

When did it com out ? smile

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 12:42 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

does anyone have pictures from it?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 03:08 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

It came out yesterday I guess. There was a delay on the comic and then a delay on the day it was released because shipping always changes on Holidays like labor day.

Doop Lives...

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 06:51 PM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

House of M 6 would have been good if it was issue 3. 4 issues of nothing, one issue of marshalling the forces, an issue of forced, uncharacteristic talk about shuffling off ethics and killing Wanda and they attack and there's a shitty cliff hanger. Next issue is just a big fight. Issue 8 some big "Catastrophic" event happens, a choice is made, they fight, shit is back to normal.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 07:28 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlaqChaos

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
House of M 6 would have been good if it was issue 3. 4 issues of nothing, one issue of marshalling the forces, an issue of forced, uncharacteristic talk about shuffling off ethics and killing Wanda and they attack and there's a shitty cliff hanger. Next issue is just a big fight. Issue 8 some big "Catastrophic" event happens, a choice is made, they fight, shit is back to normal.

But that's just it. Thing's aren't suppose to go back to normal. Marvel is claiming that the Marvel Universe we know and are familiar with, isn't the real universe. That the real reality had slowly but surely been skimming off course for years now. The real world is supposed to be a lot closer to the one Marvel Girl thought she escaped from.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 07:36 PM
BlaqChaos is currently offline Click here to Send BlaqChaos a Private Message Find more posts by BlaqChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Originally posted by BlaqChaos
Marvel is claiming that the Marvel Universe we know and are familiar with, isn't the real universe. That the real reality.....

Umm, how can i break this to you gently. The marvel universe is NOT real. Its a FICTIONAL world. FICTIONAL. Am I getting through to you at all?? It DOESNT exist in reality. It's ALL fiction.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 07:41 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlaqChaos

Originally posted by eleveninches
Umm, how can i break this to you gently. The marvel universe is NOT real. Its a FICTIONAL world. FICTIONAL. Am I getting through to you at all?? It DOESNT exist in reality. It's ALL fiction.

Don't be insolent. Your statement implys that the House of M event is just a solo story that will have no bearing on how Marvel comics are written after it's conclusion. I'm simply attempting to inform those who don't know but do care that that isn't true.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 08:08 PM
BlaqChaos is currently offline Click here to Send BlaqChaos a Private Message Find more posts by BlaqChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eleveninches

Mann its so hard to take you seriously with that picture of that little girl, and a banner that says 11 inches. I see it as a bit controversial, but there you go, no offense meant. smile

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 08:10 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

quote:
Thing's aren't suppose to go back to normal.

But they will anyways. Oh no! House of M: Decimation! Give it a year or two, and you'll never know any of it happened.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 02:34 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laminator_X
Once & Future KMC Hawkeye

The worst are the " ... and we will never speak of this again" type of events. Remember when Quicksilver allied with first the Zodiac cartel and then the Soviets spending YEARS trying to snuff the Avengers? Seemingly niether do they. Name one character besides Jolt's parents who died when Onslaught sicked the Sentinels on NYC. Now name one person besides Duane Freeman who died when Kang sicked them on DC. (Why do they still make Sentinels again?) Has there been any mention ANYWHERE of Strucker setting off a "small" A-Bomb in Manhatten this year? Can you name more than two X-Men villains who have appeared in a non X-Book in the past 12 months? (OK, New Avengers blew my last one, but you get the point)

I'd love to see an issue of a comic with a bunch of people in a support group saying things like, "I hear you man, a demon ate my father back when the whole city looked like something out of the inferno." "I lost my Wife in the Twin Towers." "My names Jim, I have a hard time not hating all Atlanteans after my son was drowned in invasion #6"

Then there's be the one guy who's freaked out because his wife was killed by the Void, but he cant remember what happenned to her except in nightmares and her family thinks he did it.

...You are Number Six. Respect Popeye

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 04:12 AM
Laminator_X is currently offline Click here to Send Laminator_X a Private Message Find more posts by Laminator_X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

I just hope this next book IS all about the fight scenes. So far, it's beena pretty good story in my opinion,b ut the time for all the talking is over. I want some damn action, and my opinion of the entire event will hinge on how much we get next issue. I honestly don't mind a lot of build up. I like what I've seen. But now it's time to see all these people who just discovered what Magneto and his daughter did to them venting some anger into people's faces.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 07:29 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

Originally posted by Khellendros
I just hope this next book IS all about the fight scenes

and #7 and 8 better be double sized issues but maintain the 2.99 price.

right

like boston can beat the yankees again

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 01:13 PM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by yahman
Mann its so hard to take you seriously with that picture of that little girl, and a banner that says 11 inches. I see it as a bit controversial, but there you go, no offense meant. smile

Whats even worse is she is Dakota Fanning and he gives his location as in Dakota, disturbing sad

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 02:44 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Whats even worse is she is Dakota Fanning and he gives his location as in Dakota, disturbing sad

^LOL.

that's crazy im sorry for laughing no expression

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 02:54 PM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I'm gonna have to go buy this issue...

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 07:26 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Pointinel
^LOL.

that's crazy im sorry for laughing no expression

Ok is he taking the piss.... as this has gone way over my head. Ummm no jokes about how often that happens, please ! smile

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 07:54 PM