KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Will the Sentry Turn Evil?

Will the Sentry Turn Evil?
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Will the Sentry Turn Evil?

Anyone else get the vibe that someday down the line the Sentry will finally snap? In the interview the writers say he's ****ing nuts.

Ten bucks, a huge pseudo-Onslaught crossover will occur in a year or two where everybody tries to defeat the Sentry and lots of people die.

Just my thoughts.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 04:15 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Basically, I get the same feeling.

I mean, he's so mentally unstable and so powerful, it'd be impossible to ever trust the guy. He'll probably flip out sooner or later and the combined heroes will kill him or something.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 11:52 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

i don't like him at all, hope he dies

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 12:01 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I hope that he is killed by a load of Marvel heroes but not before he goes to the DCU and kills Super-man!

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 11:04 AM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willRules
I hope that he is killed by a load of Marvel heroes but not before he goes to the DCU and kills Super-man!

laughing Ok why all the Superman hate, If it wasn't for him none of his clones would been able to have been created. smile

I do see where your coming from with the character going 'Mad' with his power. The idea has been used alot recently; Gennis Vehl, King Thor, Scarlet Whitch i cant think of anymore ? smile

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 12:06 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote