KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Green Lantern, the Emerald Knight!!

Respect Green Lantern, the Emerald Knight!!
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kovacs86

I bstuck Hal on top of my list of greatest heroes here. I put Surfer 2nd.

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 07:59 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Oh, sry, not Hal... I put Kyle as ION at no1

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 07:59 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Nice job here. thanks to you I know more now about Hal Jordan.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 09:54 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shocked From Last Toyfare Issue

This item would be available soon.. Green Lantern Hal Jordan Power Battery Mini-Prop. Check at www.wizarduniverse.com

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 12:50 AM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P021273

I wonder that do you have more parallax pic ?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 05:59 AM
P021273 is currently offline Click here to Send P021273 a Private Message Find more posts by P021273 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

They also have all the rings! Take my word for it and type on search once you get there.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 09:15 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Awesome thread! Hal is my favorite. The GL corps owned!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Here's one:

(please log in to view the image)

The all powerful Batman takes Thor down when Hal goes down. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 05:24 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Thats shit

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 08:29 PM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

I haven't buy the comic book I said I would but I think #10 will be the perfect one, about to be release on the 29th.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 11:44 PM
..:Sn0w:..

Some of thoes scans look pre-crisis, but still cool though.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 03:26 AM
..:Sn0w:.. is currently offline Click here to Send ..:Sn0w:.. a Private Message Find more posts by ..:Sn0w:.. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

Originally posted by jrodslam
laughing

GL > Surfer
GL > Superman
GL > Quasar
GL > Wonderman
GL > Iron Man
GL > Photon

big grin
sorry but surfer will beat any gl.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 12:12 AM
mighty adam is currently offline Click here to Send mighty adam a Private Message Find more posts by mighty adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Don't forget Bats also took down the Hulk with his awesome Bat kick that even the Presence fears.

Batgod > Thor > Green Lantern Hal is the pussy. laughing

Thwud!!!

Hwfff!!!
that was the biggest bs ever written in comic's. a kick to the hulk gut and some gas wtf. batman should have hurt his leg kicking hulk and bats beating up on superman is bs too them are bad comic never talk of that shit again.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 12:16 AM
mighty adam is currently offline Click here to Send mighty adam a Private Message Find more posts by mighty adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Originally posted by mighty adam
sorry but surfer will beat any gl.

Originally posted by mighty adam
that was the biggest bs ever written in comic's. a kick to the hulk gut and some gas wtf. batman should have hurt his leg kicking hulk and bats beating up on superman is bs too them are bad comic never talk of that shit again.

Dude, they're just fooling around. No need to take it so seriously.

And nothing gets by the awesome Bat-kick.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 12:27 AM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Batman didn't beat up Superman.. I mean, of course he was batting at him for a minute there in Hush, but it didn't do any damage at all. And Superman was also holding himself back. And Batman even took note of it.
They met just a while back in Sacrifice and Superman just speedblitzed him and broke his body.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 12:30 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Desaad

Hey everyone, Astro here.

Glad to see that you guys enjoyed the thread, but you should know that this isn't anywhere near complete...I've created a considerably more comprehensive thread with far more scans with feats that include up to Green Lantern 10.

Haven't posted it anywhere yet, as I am still going through my back issues and constantly adding.

Astro

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 09:05 PM
Desaad is currently offline Click here to Send Desaad a Private Message Find more posts by Desaad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Where do you plan on posting it?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 09:25 PM
..:Sn0w:.. is currently offline Click here to Send ..:Sn0w:.. a Private Message Find more posts by ..:Sn0w:.. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Desaad

The places at which I generally post, I suppose...Comicboards (Alvaro) and Superherchat.

It'll be a couple of weeks...my computer, replete with the word doc thread, is in the shop for a bit, and I've still got to add a few more things that I've found since its been away.

Astro

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 11:34 PM
Desaad is currently offline Click here to Send Desaad a Private Message Find more posts by Desaad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Awesome

Could you post a link in this thread when your done?big grin

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 11:37 PM
Dayscribe
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

That deserves respect.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 05:02 PM
Dayscribe is currently offline Click here to Send Dayscribe a Private Message Find more posts by Dayscribe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

Re: Respect Green Lantern, the Emerald Knight!!

Originally posted by Draco69
When Alan Scott angers Hal Jordan, Hal creates a swarm of living wood bugs that cause all sorts of havoc:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...n2/6ab1ffd5.jpg

um good tread but hal did not make those bugs i have the comic book that happened in and as a matter a fact alan takes out those by himself (cause he was useing his ring to stop hal,jay and berry from helping him)with his wood weakness and everything.

if you disbelieve me i have the scan of alan takeing out the wooden bugs by himself and useing his ring to prevent them from helping in my Alan Scott Respect Tread.

Alan also proves to be strong enough to jam hals ring in that comic also.

Alan Scott Respect Tread KMC AntiMatter Corps: Yellow Dawning Sea Kings Sigs

Last edited by AQUA-MARINER on Jul 19th, 2006 at 04:48 AM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 04:37 AM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote