KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Poetry Corner » My Poetry

My Poetry
Started by: jlee17xoxo412

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jlee17xoxo412
Senior Member

Gender: Female
Location: US / UK

Smile My Poetry

This is what I love to do, write poetry. So i would like to share it with you guys. You can tell me what you think about it if you what. Some of the poems are deep, funny, sad, happy, angry, and all of the above. Feel free to tell me if you ever felt the same way of how the poems are expressed. smile


__________________

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth


__________________________________

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 01:17 AM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412
Senior Member

Gender: Female
Location: US / UK

i'm looking out the window
it's raining so hard that the glass is gonna break
break any second
just like my heart

i'm looking out the window
i wanna see your face
but i'm afraid if you look at my face
you'll see a huge disgrace

i'm looking out the window
can't seem to find anything else to do
all i can do is sit and think of you

i'm looking out the window
should i cry should i not
are you worth it are you not
should i stop, think, say you were never on the top
never at my number 1 spot

i'm looking out the window
i can't find a place to start
can't pick up the pieces
the pieces to this broken heart

i'm looking out the window
can't you see me
am i that obvious
am i invisible to you
should you be invisible to me
is this the way it was meant to be

i'm not looking out the window
i can't look at your face
i have to get over you
no matter how long it takes


__________________

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth


__________________________________

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 01:53 AM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kash$king
king of kings

Gender: Male
Location: runescape

i sit at the edge of the world holding daggers in my hand am i ready to end my life befor the apcolpys can no i will drop my blades sit and wait my head aches from the pain thinking that i alone could of stoped all of this......was my choice right? or should i have warned every one else no matter now cuz every one is dead any how. ( i just made some of this up i dont right poems but i wanan make a coimic book so i have had some ideas)


__________________
my mission to have every cheat code for all the x box games.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 02:02 AM
kash$king is currently offline Click here to Send kash$king a Private Message Find more posts by kash$king Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kash$king
king of kings

Gender: Male
Location: runescape

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jlee17xoxo412
i'm looking out the window
it's raining so hard that the glass is gonna break
break any second
just like my heart

i'm looking out the window
i wanna see your face
but i'm afraid if you look at my face
you'll see a huge disgrace

i'm looking out the window
can't seem to find anything else to do
all i can do is sit and think of you

i'm looking out the window
should i cry should i not
are you worth it are you not
should i stop, think, say you were never on the top
never at my number 1 spot

i'm looking out the window
i can't find a place to start
can't pick up the pieces
the pieces to this broken heart

i'm looking out the window
can't you see me
am i that obvious
am i invisible to you
should you be invisible to me
is this the way it was meant to be

i'm not looking out the window
i can't look at your face
i have to get over you
no matter how long it takes

good poem


__________________
my mission to have every cheat code for all the x box games.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 02:04 AM
kash$king is currently offline Click here to Send kash$king a Private Message Find more posts by kash$king Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412
Senior Member

Gender: Female
Location: US / UK

thanks


__________________

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth


__________________________________

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 02:14 AM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Gender: Female
Location: Vancouver, Canada

It's good yes smile


__________________

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 02:25 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412
Senior Member

Gender: Female
Location: US / UK

GO AWAY
why are you here
i don't want near
your just the kind of person that i fear

fear to see
fear to be
fear to know that your in love with me

i fear to love
i fear to care
cuz' every time i always share
i only end up in dark times of dispare

so GO AWAY
i don't want you here.
i don't want you near
your just the kind of person that i fear


__________________

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth


__________________________________

Last edited by jlee17xoxo412 on Sep 11th, 2005 at 03:02 AM

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 02:52 AM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

Gender: Male
Location: Holding on tight, never lettin go!

I enjoy your poems, but I have a question that kinda goes out to all those ladies that are kinda young. "How do you fill up with so much hurt so young???" Just kinda reviewing the poems from the posters, and from the folks I know. Kinda strange to see such pain in the youth. Sorry, tangent.... Write more soon, oK?


__________________

Sent from heaven to raise some hell.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 09:25 PM
DreamingWarrior is currently offline Click here to Send DreamingWarrior a Private Message Find more posts by DreamingWarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412
Senior Member

Gender: Female
Location: US / UK

i never had a first time
i don't know what it's like
i told my friends I'm not a virgin
Ha, yea right, sike

i never had a first
thats how my parents want it to stay
but they don't know my friend are trin to get in the way

i never had a first time
i don't know, am i scared
is it something thats always supposed to be shared

i never had a first time
got to much on my plate
please, i never even really went on a date

i never had a first time
is that such a bad thing
i heard that you should wait until you get a wedding ring

i never had a first time
does it hurt do you cry
should i not just ask questions and give it a try

i never had a first time
don't plan to anytime soon too
Hey I'm just a kid thinkin the same things other kids do


__________________

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth


__________________________________

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 09:27 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412
Senior Member

Gender: Female
Location: US / UK

yea, alot of these poems are not all about me. i have alot of older friends so sometimes i write about them. they like the poems i wright most of the time. don't worry i don't have any problems or anything...lol
Oh by the way thanks and i should be writing more soon


__________________

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth


__________________________________

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 09:32 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

Gender: Male
Location: Holding on tight, never lettin go!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jlee17xoxo412
yea, alot of these poems are not all about me. i have alot of older friends so sometimes i write about them. they like the poems i wright most of the time. don't worry i don't have any problems or anything...lol
Oh by the way thanks and i should be writing more soon

Haha. groovy.


__________________

Sent from heaven to raise some hell.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 10:04 PM
DreamingWarrior is currently offline Click here to Send DreamingWarrior a Private Message Find more posts by DreamingWarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

Gender: Male
Location: Holding on tight, never lettin go!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jlee17xoxo412
i never had a first time
i don't know what it's like
i told my friends I'm not a virgin
Ha, yea right, sike

i never had a first
thats how my parents want it to stay
but they don't know my friend are trin to get in the way

i never had a first time
i don't know, am i scared
is it something thats always supposed to be shared

i never had a first time
got to much on my plate
please, i never even really went on a date

i never had a first time
is that such a bad thing
i heard that you should wait until you get a wedding ring

i never had a first time
does it hurt do you cry
should i not just ask questions and give it a try

i never had a first time
don't plan to anytime soon too
Hey I'm just a kid thinkin the same things other kids do


Ok, now ya get me started! laughing out loud I hope you are still hangin onto virginity. I am, barely. (kinda fell in with a bad girlfriend a while ago, not with her now.) Too many folks don't know what it means. Lotta friends ended up with STD's and pregnancy, even when "protected". That is most definitely the best gift you could ever give anyone, and it is better saved for a husband or wife. Trust me.


__________________

Sent from heaven to raise some hell.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 10:08 PM
DreamingWarrior is currently offline Click here to Send DreamingWarrior a Private Message Find more posts by DreamingWarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412
Senior Member

Gender: Female
Location: US / UK

Yea i know. Thats why i'm hangin on to it for a while. To, me i don't think there's really a rush.


__________________

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth


__________________________________

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 01:12 AM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

Gender: Male
Location: Holding on tight, never lettin go!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jlee17xoxo412
Yea i know. Thats why i'm hangin on to it for a while. To, me i don't think there's really a rush.

No, there is not. It seems to take forever, (trust me, I know.) but it really only is moments before you and your true love meet, and ya'll settle in for life. Just let it come naturally, and ignore folks who tell you otherwise. If nothing else, think about this: I am a 23-year-old GUY, who has kept himself for one woman. The amount of bs I have heard is incomprehensible, especially when I work in construction. But I just say, "You know what, do what you will with your body, let me do what I want with mine." And 9 outta 10 times folks who find out I am a virgin say that is a great thing, and that they wished they would have done so.
Ya ain't alone, and you most definitely are not less than those who have given it up.


__________________

Sent from heaven to raise some hell.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 09:47 PM
DreamingWarrior is currently offline Click here to Send DreamingWarrior a Private Message Find more posts by DreamingWarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

Gender: Male
Location: Holding on tight, never lettin go!

Ha.... sorry. longwinded.... anyway, new stuff?? yes???


__________________

Sent from heaven to raise some hell.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 09:48 PM
DreamingWarrior is currently offline Click here to Send DreamingWarrior a Private Message Find more posts by DreamingWarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412
Senior Member

Gender: Female
Location: US / UK

Cool

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DreamingWarrior
No, there is not. It seems to take forever, (trust me, I know.) but it really only is moments before you and your true love meet, and ya'll settle in for life. Just let it come naturally, and ignore folks who tell you otherwise. If nothing else, think about this: I am a 23-year-old GUY, who has kept himself for one woman. The amount of bs I have heard is incomprehensible, especially when I work in construction. But I just say, "You know what, do what you will with your body, let me do what I want with mine." And 9 outta 10 times folks who find out I am a virgin say that is a great thing, and that they wished they would have done so.
Ya ain't alone, and you most definitely are not less than those who have given it up.


Thanks for the encouragement. I never really encountered a guy who was in his twenty's, and is a virgin. I think there should be more guys following the same thing your doing. Some of the guys I know think they have to do it and then brag about it but i just ignore what they have to say most of the time.

And for your second question,yes, the is more to come smile


__________________

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth


__________________________________

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 11:52 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412
Senior Member

Gender: Female
Location: US / UK

look at her
walkin down the street
wearin that tight short skirt
and that small behind shirt
thinkin she's cute but she need to go on mute
she talks way to much junk
sayin, oooo, look at all this in my trunk

every boy sees her as some kind of play toy
every girl looks at her and sees nothin but a stash of trash
all the desperate men stand in line
sayin to themselves, oh damn, she fine
all the women wonder why
they say she used to be so shy

to herself she would always lie
she never even had a pie
to scared to go to a size 0 to a size 1
thinkin she would weigh a ton

her family is to ashamed of her
her parent never even claimed of her
her brothers and sisters allways named her
you know the kind of names they call the girls that are" out there"
the ones that get talked about for the nothing they wear

look at her
talkin to every boy she meet
trin to act all neat
but she need to take a back seat
not realizin she's throwin her life away
not realizin that she has gone astray
to busy doin her so called job every day

she's just walkin down the street
watchin the boys look at her like she some kind'a treat
but noin deep in her heart
that she's really smart
but what other people don't know
is that she's fallin apart

she's worth so much more
she has so much in store
i just hope she knows that before she walks out that door
the same exact door that leads to the same exact street
the street were she talks to every boy she meet.


__________________

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth


__________________________________

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 12:41 AM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412
Senior Member

Gender: Female
Location: US / UK

i wrote this in like 15 minutes. so what do you guys think. it's not my favorite but it's a poem.


__________________

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth


__________________________________

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 08:43 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

Gender: Male
Location: Holding on tight, never lettin go!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jlee17xoxo412
Thanks for the encouragement. I never really encountered a guy who was in his twenty's, and is a virgin. I think there should be more guys following the same thing your doing. Some of the guys I know think they have to do it and then brag about it but i just ignore what they have to say most of the time.

And for your second question,yes, the is more to come smile

laughing out loud yeah, I can only name 2 other dudes my age that maintain it... well, at least on purpose.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jlee17xoxo412
look at her
walkin down the street
wearin that tight short skirt
and that small behind shirt
thinkin she's cute but she need to go on mute
she talks way to much junk
sayin, oooo, look at all this in my trunk

every boy sees her as some kind of play toy
every girl looks at her and sees nothin but a stash of trash
all the desperate men stand in line
sayin to themselves, oh damn, she fine
all the women wonder why
they say she used to be so shy

to herself she would always lie
she never even had a pie
to scared to go to a size 0 to a size 1
thinkin she would weigh a ton

her family is to ashamed of her
her parent never even claimed of her
her brothers and sisters allways named her
you know the kind of names they call the girls that are" out there"
the ones that get talked about for the nothing they wear

look at her
talkin to every boy she meet
trin to act all neat
but she need to take a back seat
not realizin she's throwin her life away
not realizin that she has gone astray
to busy doin her so called job every day

she's just walkin down the street
watchin the boys look at her like she some kind'a treat
but noin deep in her heart
that she's really smart
but what other people don't know
is that she's fallin apart

she's worth so much more
she has so much in store
i just hope she knows that before she walks out that door
the same exact door that leads to the same exact street
the street were she talks to every boy she meet.


Hmmm describes most young females I see today. Thinking that showing it all off and starving is the way to live, and not loved by any, just lusted after. Fegh. *sigh* They should know that they are worthy of the best, and that, unfortunately as Travolta put it, " dress like haloween, ghouls will try to get into your pants." Very true. I like it. Truth in poems is a fave of mine. big grin more please!!!


__________________

Sent from heaven to raise some hell.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 10:21 PM
DreamingWarrior is currently offline Click here to Send DreamingWarrior a Private Message Find more posts by DreamingWarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412
Senior Member

Gender: Female
Location: US / UK

Thanks. I like writing poems that have to do with real life;makes things more interesting and people may pay alittle more attention to it. I'll write alittle tommorow but only one because of school, my soccer game, homework, and lord knows what else. It seems like there's never enough time in a day when you reach high school.


__________________

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth


__________________________________

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 02:11 AM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 05:14 AM.
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Poetry Corner » My Poetry

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.