KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Poetry Corner » My Poetry

My Poetry
Started by: jlee17xoxo412

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Gender: Female
Location: Vancouver, Canada

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DreamingWarrior
I enjoy your poems, but I have a question that kinda goes out to all those ladies that are kinda young. "How do you fill up with so much hurt so young???" Just kinda reviewing the poems from the posters, and from the folks I know. Kinda strange to see such pain in the youth. Sorry, tangent.... Write more soon, oK?

*shrugs* Cuz life's funny that way I guess....
quote: (post)
Originally posted by DreamingWarrior
Ok, now ya get me started! laughing out loud I hope you are still hangin onto virginity. I am, barely. (kinda fell in with a bad girlfriend a while ago, not with her now.) Too many folks don't know what it means. Lotta friends ended up with STD's and pregnancy, even when "protected". That is most definitely the best gift you could ever give anyone, and it is better saved for a husband or wife. Trust me.

That's my belief as well
quote: (post)
Originally posted by jlee17xoxo412
Thanks for the encouragement. I never really encountered a guy who was in his twenty's, and is a virgin. I think there should be more guys following the same thing your doing. Some of the guys I know think they have to do it and then brag about it but i just ignore what they have to say most of the time.

And for your second question,yes, the is more to come smile

I agree with you big grin
quote: (post)
Originally posted by jlee17xoxo412
Thanks. I like writing poems that have to do with real life;makes things more interesting and people may pay alittle more attention to it. I'll write alittle tommorow but only one because of school, my soccer game, homework, and lord knows what else. It seems like there's never enough time in a day when you reach high school.

Trust me I know the feeling, especially when you get into the higher grades... I haven't had much of a chance to sit down and write stuff in a while


__________________

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 05:01 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Gender: Female
Location: Vancouver, Canada

Sheesh I quoted all that stuff and forgot to say anything bout your poem! It was very good


__________________

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 05:03 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412
Senior Member

Gender: Female
Location: US / UK

thanks coldfire, glad you like my poem and you agree with me. i'm only in 9th grade but i'm sure i'll figure out that the higher the grades are, the much harder it is by next year. i just can't wait to get it over with. i already have a whole bunch of homework.


__________________

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth


__________________________________

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 09:04 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412
Senior Member

Gender: Female
Location: US / UK

oh yea, i'll but a poem out sometime later


__________________

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth


__________________________________

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 09:06 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

Gender: Male
Location: Holding on tight, never lettin go!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jlee17xoxo412
Thanks. I like writing poems that have to do with real life;makes things more interesting and people may pay alittle more attention to it. I'll write alittle tommorow but only one because of school, my soccer game, homework, and lord knows what else. It seems like there's never enough time in a day when you reach high school.

hahahhaa oh man yeah. I remember that. smile


__________________

Sent from heaven to raise some hell.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 11:09 PM
DreamingWarrior is currently offline Click here to Send DreamingWarrior a Private Message Find more posts by DreamingWarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

Gender: Male
Location: Holding on tight, never lettin go!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jlee17xoxo412
thanks coldfire, glad you like my poem and you agree with me. i'm only in 9th grade but i'm sure i'll figure out that the higher the grades are, the much harder it is by next year. i just can't wait to get it over with. i already have a whole bunch of homework.

Haha... yeah, 9th is ok. 11th is the best.


__________________

Sent from heaven to raise some hell.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 11:10 PM
DreamingWarrior is currently offline Click here to Send DreamingWarrior a Private Message Find more posts by DreamingWarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412
Senior Member

Gender: Female
Location: US / UK

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DreamingWarrior
Haha... yeah, 9th is ok. 11th is the best.


I always thought that 12th would be the best. I still have 3 more years to figure that out though. Any way here is that poem i promised.

I just got back from a pool party man
you should take a look at my dark new tan
i can't even walk in a line that is strait
i feel bad cause' i just got dropped from my date
oh wait, i can't feel
I'm head over a heal

when i walk i feel dizzy
i tried calling my house but the phone line's to busy
hold on, where did i park
i can't see in the dark
oh yea, there's my car
why does it seem so far
wait i don't remember buyin two red cars

i looked to my my left, i looked to my right
then i crossed sayin to myself that party was tight
i go up to my car door and open it
then i just hop in and sit in it
what happened i can't think
then i look at myself through the view mirror
hey my face is turning pink
oh no, here it comes, i try to open the door
but oh great i couldn't, it's all over my floor

i can't remember anything after that
i think i passed out after i sat
and today man, i think I'm out of my lucks
because this hangover, yea dude, it really sucks


It's differnent then the rest of the poem so what do you think. Any thing i need to fix?


__________________

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth


__________________________________

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 01:53 AM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Gender: Female
Location: Vancouver, Canada

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jlee17xoxo412
thanks coldfire, glad you like my poem and you agree with me. i'm only in 9th grade but i'm sure i'll figure out that the higher the grades are, the much harder it is by next year. i just can't wait to get it over with. i already have a whole bunch of homework.

You're welcome happy

Ahhh I remember my 9th grade year... it was pretty interesting stick out tongue Good times, good times... big grin
quote: (post)
Originally posted by DreamingWarrior
Haha... yeah, 9th is ok. 11th is the best.

Yeah except for the homework! LOL. But it's good cuz I'm finally a senior hehehehe


__________________

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 03:00 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Gender: Female
Location: Vancouver, Canada

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jlee17xoxo412
I always thought that 12th would be the best. I still have 3 more years to figure that out though. Any way here is that poem i promised.

I just got back from a pool party man
you should take a look at my dark new tan
i can't even walk in a line that is strait
i feel bad cause' i just got dropped from my date
oh wait, i can't feel
I'm head over a heal

when i walk i feel dizzy
i tried calling my house but the phone line's to busy
hold on, where did i park
i can't see in the dark
oh yea, there's my car
why does it seem so far
wait i don't remember buyin two red cars

i looked to my my left, i looked to my right
then i crossed sayin to myself that party was tight
i go up to my car door and open it
then i just hop in and sit in it
what happened i can't think
then i look at myself through the view mirror
hey my face is turning pink
oh no, here it comes, i try to open the door
but oh great i couldn't, it's all over my floor

i can't remember anything after that
i think i passed out after i sat
and today man, i think I'm out of my lucks
because this hangover, yea dude, it really sucks


It's differnent then the rest of the poem so what do you think. Any thing i need to fix?

hmm yeah it's definitely different... it's interesting smile


__________________

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 03:05 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

Gender: Male
Location: Holding on tight, never lettin go!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Coldfire
You're welcome happy

Ahhh I remember my 9th grade year... it was pretty interesting stick out tongue Good times, good times... big grin

Yeah except for the homework! LOL. But it's good cuz I'm finally a senior hehehehe


Sissy..hahahaha!


hmmm.... hopefully seen from outside the poem, and not a personal experience. but, yeah, that describes some of my old highschool buds.... and their idiotic habit.


__________________

Sent from heaven to raise some hell.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 09:01 PM
DreamingWarrior is currently offline Click here to Send DreamingWarrior a Private Message Find more posts by DreamingWarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412
Senior Member

Gender: Female
Location: US / UK

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Coldfire
hmm yeah it's definitely different... it's interesting smile


Yea I know. I just felt like writing it because a friend of mine got drunk and almost passed out before. She almost barfed all over her car too. Yea I know, kinda gross but thats usually what happens if you drink 2 much. Anyway, she woke up with this huge hangover the next morning.....Not cool. I'm not the person to say I told you so, so I just let her learn by herself. Then again it's not very new when people get wasted at parties.


__________________

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth


__________________________________

Last edited by jlee17xoxo412 on Sep 16th, 2005 at 10:58 PM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 10:53 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412
Senior Member

Gender: Female
Location: US / UK

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DreamingWarrior
Sissy..hahahaha!


hmmm.... hopefully seen from outside the poem, and not a personal experience. but, yeah, that describes some of my old highschool buds.... and their idiotic habit.


laughing yea right, I can't even lie 2 my mom and dad about a simple bad quiz grade. So no to answer your question, I've never got wasted. i might have tried like a sip of something here in there, like a little wine but never a whole row of drinks. I'm kind of 2 Innocent for that stuff. I couldn't do it if I tried.


__________________

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth


__________________________________

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 11:05 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

Gender: Male
Location: Holding on tight, never lettin go!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jlee17xoxo412
laughing yea right, I can't even lie 2 my mom and dad about a simple bad quiz grade. So no to answer your question, I've never got wasted. i might have tried like a sip of something here in there, like a little wine but never a whole row of drinks. I'm kind of 2 Innocent for that stuff. I couldn't do it if I tried.

Ha.... innocence lost. I have seen 3 of the 5 closest friends of mine from highschool become alcoholics by age 17. I suggest never starting down that path. Life is easier when you A: can remember who and where you were with the night before, and B: what you did. smile


__________________

Sent from heaven to raise some hell.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 11:30 PM
DreamingWarrior is currently offline Click here to Send DreamingWarrior a Private Message Find more posts by DreamingWarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412
Senior Member

Gender: Female
Location: US / UK

true, i never really liked the taste of it anyway. It's kind of disgusting to me. but some of my friends don't think so. One is 15 and shes already been high and drunk at parties. i'ts a shame but she doesn't want to listen to me.


oh, and i should have another poem coming up later tonight maybe. if i have time


__________________

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth


__________________________________

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 01:01 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

Gender: Male
Location: Holding on tight, never lettin go!

sweet. haha.


__________________

Sent from heaven to raise some hell.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 01:06 PM
DreamingWarrior is currently offline Click here to Send DreamingWarrior a Private Message Find more posts by DreamingWarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Gender: Female
Location: Vancouver, Canada

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jlee17xoxo412
laughing yea right, I can't even lie 2 my mom and dad about a simple bad quiz grade. So no to answer your question, I've never got wasted. i might have tried like a sip of something here in there, like a little wine but never a whole row of drinks. I'm kind of 2 Innocent for that stuff. I couldn't do it if I tried.

I'm the same way... hell I don't even LIKE alcohol stick out tongue


__________________

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 04:22 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

Gender: Male
Location: Holding on tight, never lettin go!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Coldfire
I'm the same way... hell I don't even LIKE alcohol stick out tongue


good thing.


__________________

Sent from heaven to raise some hell.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 05:52 PM
DreamingWarrior is currently offline Click here to Send DreamingWarrior a Private Message Find more posts by DreamingWarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Gender: Female
Location: Vancouver, Canada

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DreamingWarrior
good thing.

That way I can look out for my friends that do


__________________

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 05:07 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

Gender: Male
Location: Holding on tight, never lettin go!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Coldfire
That way I can look out for my friends that do


indeed. now more poems, eh wot wot? laughing out loud


__________________

Sent from heaven to raise some hell.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 08:04 PM
DreamingWarrior is currently offline Click here to Send DreamingWarrior a Private Message Find more posts by DreamingWarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Gender: Female
Location: Vancouver, Canada

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DreamingWarrior
indeed. now more poems, eh wot wot? laughing out loud

haha you betcha laughing out loud


__________________

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 06:09 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 04:27 AM.
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Poetry Corner » My Poetry

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.