KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Poetry Corner » My Poetry

My Poetry
Started by: jlee17xoxo412

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jlee17xoxo412
Senior Member

Gender: Female
Location: US / UK

sorry guys i havn't been on in a while. we had a storm a few days ago and every thing turned off including the coumputer. which means i lost what i was working on. i was so pissed that i could have picked up a pencil and wrote like 50 poems of how angry i was but i thought i would stab the coumputer with it. oh, well i'm cool now. to tell u the truth, i don't know when the next poem is going to be but hopefully soon. i'll try my best to post at least three times a week. oh and were're 3 and 0 in soccer. i know thats off topic but i just needed to tell some one that.

if you want, tell me what you want me to write about in a poem and i'll write something about it


__________________

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth


__________________________________

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 10:45 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

Gender: Male
Location: Holding on tight, never lettin go!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jlee17xoxo412
sorry guys i havn't been on in a while. we had a storm a few days ago and every thing turned off including the coumputer. which means i lost what i was working on. i was so pissed that i could have picked up a pencil and wrote like 50 poems of how angry i was but i thought i would stab the coumputer with it. oh, well i'm cool now. to tell u the truth, i don't know when the next poem is going to be but hopefully soon. i'll try my best to post at least three times a week. oh and were're 3 and 0 in soccer. i know thats off topic but i just needed to tell some one that.

if you want, tell me what you want me to write about in a poem and i'll write something about it


haha yeah, sorry hon. well, good for you and the team!!! umm..... how bout writing one on your most recent dream?


__________________

Sent from heaven to raise some hell.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 08:23 PM
DreamingWarrior is currently offline Click here to Send DreamingWarrior a Private Message Find more posts by DreamingWarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412
Senior Member

Gender: Female
Location: US / UK

AWWwW,he is so cute
especially in that brand new suit
he is so sweet in he dresses so neat
but i know there is know chance
the only time i talked to him was at the school dance
he only said on word and that was hi
but when he said that i thought i was going to die
his confidence shows in the way he walks
i always love the way he talks
it seems like music to my ears
i stare at him he takes away some of my fears
all the girls see him, they want to be a couple
put it this way, Even some boys want to double
i have some of my other fears
fears that he will bring me to tears
man is it me or is he just so fine
in a dream he will ever truly be mine
i feel sticky, stuck, sort of like tar
what do i do, just stay, adore from a far
i guess this is how it's just gonna be
i don't know if there's a chance, maybe we'll see
at least right now or for today
and the next day and the next day
and the next day in the next day
sooner or latter I'll find the right things to say.
but until then I'll find another way


__________________

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth


__________________________________

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 01:32 AM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412
Senior Member

Gender: Female
Location: US / UK

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DreamingWarrior
haha yeah, sorry hon. well, good for you and the team!!! umm..... how bout writing one on your most recent dream?


Thanks. Hmmm, i usually don't dream that often. If i do, there like really stupid. Last time i dreamed about getting chased by a 8 foot spider and that was about a month ago. but lets not get into that, it still sort of creeps me out a bit. anyway if I do have a dream I'll be sure to write a poem about it and post it. ( just as long as it's not like my last one)


__________________

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth


__________________________________

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 01:39 AM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Gender: Female
Location: Vancouver, Canada

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jlee17xoxo412
AWWwW,he is so cute
especially in that brand new suit
he is so sweet in he dresses so neat
but i know there is know chance
the only time i talked to him was at the school dance
he only said on word and that was hi
but when he said that i thought i was going to die
his confidence shows in the way he walks
i always love the way he talks
it seems like music to my ears
i stare at him he takes away some of my fears
all the girls see him, they want to be a couple
put it this way, Even some boys want to double
i have some of my other fears
fears that he will bring me to tears
man is it me or is he just so fine
in a dream he will ever truly be mine
i feel sticky, stuck, sort of like tar
what do i do, just stay, adore from a far
i guess this is how it's just gonna be
i don't know if there's a chance, maybe we'll see
at least right now or for today
and the next day and the next day
and the next day in the next day
sooner or latter I'll find the right things to say.
but until then I'll find another way

oh I've been there lol. Nice work happy
quote: (post)
Originally posted by DreamingWarrior
haha yeah, sorry hon. well, good for you and the team!!! umm..... how bout writing one on your most recent dream?

HAHAHA please don't ask me to do that when I get stuck laughing out loud


__________________

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 05:06 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412
Senior Member

Gender: Female
Location: US / UK

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Coldfire
oh I've been there lol. Nice work happy

HAHAHA please don't ask me to do that when I get stuck laughing out loud


I'm sure every girl has been there. including yours truly embarrasment


__________________

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth


__________________________________

Last edited by jlee17xoxo412 on Sep 26th, 2005 at 09:11 PM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 09:09 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412
Senior Member

Gender: Female
Location: US / UK

i'll post a poem as soon as i get an idea in my head which will be maybe tonight or hopefully tomorrow


__________________

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth


__________________________________

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 09:43 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

Gender: Male
Location: Holding on tight, never lettin go!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jlee17xoxo412
AWWwW,he is so cute
especially in that brand new suit
he is so sweet in he dresses so neat
but i know there is know chance
the only time i talked to him was at the school dance
he only said on word and that was hi
but when he said that i thought i was going to die
his confidence shows in the way he walks
i always love the way he talks
it seems like music to my ears
i stare at him he takes away some of my fears
all the girls see him, they want to be a couple
put it this way, Even some boys want to double
i have some of my other fears
fears that he will bring me to tears
man is it me or is he just so fine
in a dream he will ever truly be mine
i feel sticky, stuck, sort of like tar
what do i do, just stay, adore from a far
i guess this is how it's just gonna be
i don't know if there's a chance, maybe we'll see
at least right now or for today
and the next day and the next day
and the next day in the next day
sooner or latter I'll find the right things to say.
but until then I'll find another way


Very nice, and yes, talk to HIM!!!! Jeez.... LOL! weiber...
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Coldfire
oh I've been there lol. Nice work happy

HAHAHA please don't ask me to do that when I get stuck laughing out loud

Hey, just an Idea... laughing coolness J. some more poems would be great!


__________________

Sent from heaven to raise some hell.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 10:51 PM
DreamingWarrior is currently offline Click here to Send DreamingWarrior a Private Message Find more posts by DreamingWarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412
Senior Member

Gender: Female
Location: US / UK

she's so scared to be in sight
so no one can see her, she only goes out at night
she's scared to look at herself in the light
some people tease her, they say that she gives the little kids a fright
she wishes she was a kite
high up in the air were she wouldn't even dare to give a care
she wishes she could fly away with all her might
up to the clouds that are puffy and white
i don't know for some reason she thinks it would feel so right
she wants someone to hold her tight but no one really wants to
I'm scared to know were her life goes or were it may lead up to


__________________

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth


__________________________________

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 11:58 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412
Senior Member

Gender: Female
Location: US / UK

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DreamingWarrior
Very nice, and yes, talk to HIM!!!! Jeez.... LOL! weiber...
Hey, just an Idea... laughing coolness J. some more poems would be great!


lol, don't worry i talked to him about 4 months ago. then we went out for about 3 months and we just broke up about 2 week ago. and i don't feel one bit of sadness now. boys can be such jerks sometimes( no offence dreamingwarrior, nothin against you). i was just thinking of the feeling i had before we even went out. well, i don't sweat it, I'm young i got nothin to worry about. oh that poem i wrote took me only 15 min. feel free to tell me what you think.

oh and sorry dreamingwarrior, no dream yet.


__________________

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth


__________________________________

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 12:10 AM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

Gender: Male
Location: Holding on tight, never lettin go!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jlee17xoxo412
lol, don't worry i talked to him about 4 months ago. then we went out for about 3 months and we just broke up about 2 week ago. and i don't feel one bit of sadness now. boys can be such jerks sometimes( no offence dreamingwarrior, nothin against you). i was just thinking of the feeling i had before we even went out. well, i don't sweat it, I'm young i got nothin to worry about. oh that poem i wrote took me only 15 min. feel free to tell me what you think.

oh and sorry dreamingwarrior, no dream yet.

Very cool.

Like most young females, she wants someone to hold her tight but no one really wants to
I'm scared to know were her life goes or were it may lead up to
That pair lets me see a bit, (if you dont mind me getting all psyche on ya) that you really feel like you lack security in life... uncertain future, split family, etc... been there myself.

And hey, no off. taken. that is what happens with BOYS. haah I am a MAN. mebbe young, but a man nonetheless. I enjoy your stuff girl, is nice. smile


__________________

Sent from heaven to raise some hell.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 01:28 AM
DreamingWarrior is currently offline Click here to Send DreamingWarrior a Private Message Find more posts by DreamingWarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Gender: Female
Location: Vancouver, Canada

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jlee17xoxo412
I'm sure every girl has been there. including yours truly embarrasment

lol yeah unfortunately
quote: (post)
Originally posted by DreamingWarrior
Very cool.

Like most young females, she wants someone to hold her tight but no one really wants to
I'm scared to know were her life goes or were it may lead up to
That pair lets me see a bit, (if you dont mind me getting all psyche on ya) that you really feel like you lack security in life... uncertain future, split family, etc... been there myself.

And hey, no off. taken. that is what happens with BOYS. haah I am a MAN. mebbe young, but a man nonetheless. I enjoy your stuff girl, is nice. smile

lol yes yes you are a man happy And you're absolutely right; only BOYS pull sh*t like that......


__________________

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 03:59 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412
Senior Member

Gender: Female
Location: US / UK

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DreamingWarrior
Very cool.

Like most young females, she wants someone to hold her tight but no one really wants to
I'm scared to know were her life goes or were it may lead up to
That pair lets me see a bit, (if you dont mind me getting all psyche on ya) that you really feel like you lack security in life... uncertain future, split family, etc... been there myself.

And hey, no off. taken. that is what happens with BOYS. haah I am a MAN. mebbe young, but a man nonetheless. I enjoy your stuff girl, is nice. smile


yea i might have had a day when i just felt really ugly and a little insecure. but i had people who but me on the right track. they told me it wasn't true so i try to ignore the negative thoughts that come in my head. in a matter of fact, i think thats what my next poem might be about in the future, how people look at themselves and see the negative instead of the positive

And yes, you are a young MAN. smile wink


__________________

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth


__________________________________

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 11:02 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

Gender: Male
Location: Holding on tight, never lettin go!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jlee17xoxo412
yea i might have had a day when i just felt really ugly and a little insecure. but i had people who but me on the right track. they told me it wasn't true so i try to ignore the negative thoughts that come in my head. in a matter of fact, i think thats what my next poem might be about in the future, how people look at themselves and see the negative instead of the positive

And yes, you are a young MAN. smile wink

haha groovy. and young, mebbe. still a MAN!


__________________

Sent from heaven to raise some hell.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 11:06 PM
DreamingWarrior is currently offline Click here to Send DreamingWarrior a Private Message Find more posts by DreamingWarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Gender: Female
Location: Vancouver, Canada

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jlee17xoxo412
yea i might have had a day when i just felt really ugly and a little insecure. but i had people who but me on the right track. they told me it wasn't true so i try to ignore the negative thoughts that come in my head. in a matter of fact, i think thats what my next poem might be about in the future, how people look at themselves and see the negative instead of the positive

And yes, you are a young MAN. smile wink

That's exactly how I felt a couple days ago
quote: (post)
Originally posted by DreamingWarrior
haha groovy. and young, mebbe. still a MAN!

You are still young so deal with it stick out tongue


__________________

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 11:33 PM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412
Senior Member

Gender: Female
Location: US / UK

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Coldfire
That's exactly how I felt a couple days ago

You are still young so deal with it stick out tongue


yea me to


__________________

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth


__________________________________

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 11:37 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Gender: Female
Location: Vancouver, Canada

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jlee17xoxo412
yea me to

Thank goodness for all the wonderful ppl in the poetry forum who are so great at making ya feel better happy


__________________

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 11:47 PM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

Gender: Male
Location: Holding on tight, never lettin go!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Coldfire
That's exactly how I felt a couple days ago

You are still young so deal with it stick out tongue

so are you girly. laughing out loud

glad to see ya smilin! haha


__________________

Sent from heaven to raise some hell.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 12:16 AM
DreamingWarrior is currently offline Click here to Send DreamingWarrior a Private Message Find more posts by DreamingWarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412
Senior Member

Gender: Female
Location: US / UK

all right peeps. there sould be another poem comeing up later tonight. just thought i would give you the heads up big grin


__________________

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth


__________________________________

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 09:32 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

Gender: Male
Location: Holding on tight, never lettin go!

cool!


__________________

Sent from heaven to raise some hell.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 09:44 PM
DreamingWarrior is currently offline Click here to Send DreamingWarrior a Private Message Find more posts by DreamingWarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 10:27 AM.
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Poetry Corner » My Poetry

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.