KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Is harry and horcrux.

Is harry and horcrux.
Started by: Tank115

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rasheed

Love

apparently, lv was the first and only to split his soul into so many pieces. couldn't it be possible that doing so much damage to his soul would eventually backfire in some UNEXPECTED (note: i said UNEXPECTED) way? if you've actually read the books carefully, you'd know that magic is in no way a precise art. crap happens.

by the way, don't take this as me defending my theory. it was ONLY a THEORY!!! and, frankly, i really don't care that much. secondly, j.k. is the only one who knows exactly what happens (or happened), so just chill. i'm just as interested to know the truth (so to speak) as everyone else.

i love you all!!!!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 02:20 AM
rasheed is currently offline Click here to Send rasheed a Private Message Find more posts by rasheed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henrik1991

i don't think so.... a horcrux is very advanced magic... i dont think it would backfire.... beside.. LV is the second (now best.. R.I.P Dumbledore) migician in the world....

The king may control the man, but the man controls hes soul

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 11:51 AM
Henrik1991 is currently offline Click here to Send Henrik1991 a Private Message Find more posts by Henrik1991 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tank115

False hes not the best its that no one will stand up to him

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 09:33 PM
Tank115 is currently offline Click here to Send Tank115 a Private Message Find more posts by Tank115 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMCF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tank115
But also how can his scare be a horcrux when LV could not posses harry at the end of the fifth book and dumbldore said that was because of the love in harry. and also why can harry enter LV mind without getting hurt But LV cant do the same to harry

Well maby Harry Isnt the Horocrux maby it is his body. Voldemort may be trying to get rid of the soul.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 11:19 PM
KMCF is currently offline Click here to Send KMCF a Private Message Find more posts by KMCF Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

i have an answer. no part of harry is a horcrux, or else harry would have to died before killing voldemort.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 01:48 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMCF

we know that

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 02:24 PM
KMCF is currently offline Click here to Send KMCF a Private Message Find more posts by KMCF Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henrik1991

daisuke is right!... he CAN'T be! the profeti sayed that He should fight Voldemort till death

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 08:10 PM
Henrik1991 is currently offline Click here to Send Henrik1991 a Private Message Find more posts by Henrik1991 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sancty
-

why do you keep puttin LV instead of "Lord Voldemort" Are you scared to type it shifty

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 09:31 PM
Sancty is currently offline Click here to Send Sancty a Private Message Find more posts by Sancty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henrik1991

hehe yes....

LV is faster to write.... thats why

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 03:43 PM
feather

come on get real how could harry be a horcrux

thats crazy

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 05:14 PM
feather is currently offline Click here to Send feather a Private Message Find more posts by feather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
feather

harry ........................ horcrux...................................bulshit

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 05:15 PM
feather is currently offline Click here to Send feather a Private Message Find more posts by feather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sancty
-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Henrik1991
hehe yes....

LV is faster to write.... thats why

Ok... wink

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 05:33 PM
Sancty is currently offline Click here to Send Sancty a Private Message Find more posts by Sancty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tank115

You Guys are forgeting some of the Key things in the books Forget the movies and go by the books. The proficy states that neither can live while the other servives That is because And dd said so that even if harry left it alone LV will still try to kill him. Not only that if some one murderd everyone you loved would you want revanged i would.
So harry will continue to grow strong because he wants revenge on Lv.
in this next book i garantee that harry potter will be twise as strong than alot of the wizards in his class just for that reason. he allready nows more than alot of seven years and he learn more. as soon as he is of age. mad ok

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 04:30 AM
Tank115 is currently offline Click here to Send Tank115 a Private Message Find more posts by Tank115 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seanjones

i doubt he goes back to shcool the way he talked in the 6th book..... he said him self if the school did re open he wouldent come back... i think he spends all the seventh of the book starting at Rons house goes to the weding and from their he goes out to find the horcuxes left, and also he said he wouldent get his friends involved but i think they go anyway if not when he leaves but after he leaves to find and help him.... if that makes any sence..

Sean Jones

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 08:20 PM
seanjones is currently offline Click here to Send seanjones a Private Message Find more posts by seanjones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tank115

Jk Has said the books are the seven years at hogwart if he doesn't return then there is no seventh book

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 05:14 AM
Henrik1991

i dont think he comes back... i think the seventh' book is about him finding and destroying the Horcrux... i wouldn't suprice me if the last book was named: Harry Potter and the last Horcrux....

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 11:03 AM
shaber
schizoid

I found it unconvincing that a wizard who had already split their soul would have any inhibitions left that would prevent them doing so again. I would imagine that such cases of multiple horcruxes are just not reliably recorded.

JKR probably got the idea from Dungeons and Dragons with liches. Remeber Zanbar Bone! eek! Or Rasputin from Fox's Anastasia?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 01:19 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tank115

sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 10:46 PM
shaber
schizoid

Is something wrong with you?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 11:29 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tank115

No theres nothing rong with me I'm getting tired trying to point out fact and nobody even reads my opinion

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 04:34 PM