KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Is harry and horcrux.

Is harry and horcrux.
Started by: Tank115

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tank115

cool

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 10:20 AM
Tank115 is currently offline Click here to Send Tank115 a Private Message Find more posts by Tank115 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tank115
Jk Has said the books are the seven years at hogwart if he doesn't return then there is no seventh book

No. She said that there will be seven books, representing the seven years of Hogwarts. She didn't say that Harry had to go back there each time.
Originally posted by Henrik1991
i dont think he comes back... i think the seventh' book is about him finding and destroying the Horcrux... i wouldn't suprice me if the last book was named: Harry Potter and the last Horcrux....

Too predictable, too boring.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 12:20 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tank115

Go back to the chamber of secrets when riddle had the diary he says the reson he was out of the diary was that ginny transfored some of her into the diaryh and he began to transfore himself into her to control her. so what if ginny was one of the horcruxes. could she still have part of his soul in her

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 02:59 AM
Tank115 is currently offline Click here to Send Tank115 a Private Message Find more posts by Tank115 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sam the sham

No, Harry is not a horcrux. LV set out to find and kill him because of the prophecy. He intended to kill Harry before they ever met. So if LV's whole intention with Harry was to kill him, then he would not have ever made him a horcrux. If Harry does end up being a horcrux, it's either a cheap cop-out or a major plot-hole.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 05:23 PM
sam the sham is currently offline Click here to Send sam the sham a Private Message Find more posts by sam the sham Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seanjones

harry cannot be a horcux... DD said himself that no part of LV could ever live inside harry. and if you ask me i would say a 7th of LV soul is part of LV.... but any one have any idea what the other horcuxes could be... for instance somthing from griffindore.... or somthing thet represents griffindor.... if you have any ideas pleas send me a pm.

Sean Jones

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 08:16 PM
seanjones is currently offline Click here to Send seanjones a Private Message Find more posts by seanjones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
undomiel
evenstar

if harry was a horcrux then he would have to kill himself. i think if you read the prophecy very carefully it will give you the answer.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 06:35 AM
undomiel is currently offline Click here to Send undomiel a Private Message Find more posts by undomiel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nai
Advocatus Diaboli

Let's just do some Horcrux counting. We know that there must be 6 Horcruxes since Voldemort ripped his soul into 7 pieces and one piece is still in his body. Now what do we have:

1) His diary (destroyed)
2) Slytherin's ring (destroyed)
3) Slytherin's amulet (destroyed)
4) Ravenclaw's goblet (still missing)
5) something once belonged to Gryffindor (unknown)
6) something once belonged to Hufflepuff (unknown)

Harry can't be a Horcrux for 3 reasons:
a) He doesn't belong to one of that categories
b) LV created the Horcruxs before his fall meaning that they were already created before he tried to kill Harry for the first time.
c) A Horcrux can only be created if you want to do it and I'm pretty sure that Voldemort didn't want to make Harry a horcrux.

"Dear God, what is it like in your funny little brains?"

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 11:32 AM
Nai is currently offline Click here to Send Nai a Private Message Find more posts by Nai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvsirius
Staring at the Moon

what more are people going to invent?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 12:59 AM
iluvsirius is currently offline Click here to Send iluvsirius a Private Message Find more posts by iluvsirius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seanjones

[c) A Horcrux can only be created if you want to do it and I'm pretty sure that Voldemort didn't want to make Harry a horcrux.]

thank you. and also the dark lord herd about the proficy and tried to get rid of harry... y would he want to put apart of himself inside of the thing he was trying to destroy...

Sean Jones

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 08:01 PM
seanjones is currently offline Click here to Send seanjones a Private Message Find more posts by seanjones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelWitch

Originally posted by Borbarad

Chamber Of Secrets - Godric Gryffindor's Sword was pulled out of the sorting hat and hung in Dumbledore's Office.

Sorry if this was pointed out already I'm new and decided to register upon reading this big grin

Last edited by AngelWitch on Feb 13th, 2006 at 08:34 AM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 08:28 AM
AngelWitch is currently offline Click here to Send AngelWitch a Private Message Find more posts by AngelWitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
16carlos1989
Jedi Apprentice

Originally posted by Borbarad
Let's just do some Horcrux counting. We know that there must be 6 Horcruxes since Voldemort ripped his soul into 7 pieces and one piece is still in his body. Now what do we have:

1) His diary (destroyed)
2) Slytherin's ring (destroyed)
3) Slytherin's amulet (destroyed)
4) Ravenclaw's goblet (still missing)
6) something once belonged to Hufflepuff (unknown)

Harry can't be a Horcrux for 3 reasons:
a) He doesn't belong to one of that categories
b) LV created the Horcruxs before his fall meaning that they were already created before he tried to kill Harry for the first time.
c) A Horcrux can only be created if you want to do it and I'm pretty sure that Voldemort didn't want to make Harry a horcrux.

I think that LV planned himself to die, if he created those Horcruxes. if he planned himself to die from Harry then it seems likely that Voldemort will plan it all again. So therefore forcing both of them to die but Voldemort might create more horcruxes and seeing as Harry might of died then who will save the wizarding world.

Sorry if that didnt make sense, i tried to make it understandable for all of you.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 01:02 PM
16carlos1989 is currently offline Click here to Send 16carlos1989 a Private Message Find more posts by 16carlos1989 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

The ring was not Slytherin's, Slytherin's locket is not really an amulet and it is not necessarily destroyed, only missing. The goblet belonged to Hufflepuff, not Ravenclaw and Dumbledore suspected that the snake, Nagini was a horcrux.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 02:04 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
air

so in order of which we believed to have exsisted and/or destroyed:
1) Slytherins Locket - RAB XX
2) Riddles Diary - Harry XX
3) Marvolos Ring - Dumbledore XX
4) Hufflepuffs Cup
5) Something of either Ravenclaw's of Gryfindor's
6) Nagini
7) Voldemort

Jk has already stated that the Sorting hat is not a Horcrux and i thought that the first time the sword came into existence was in book 2, thereby removing it as a possible horcrux, and in my humble opinion making Harry a horcrux doesn't add up and seems very insensible, how is Harry going to kill himself then kill Voldemort!?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 08:19 PM
air is currently offline Click here to Send air a Private Message Find more posts by air Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMercurial
Unmythical mortal

Originally posted by air
so in order of which we believed to have exsisted and/or destroyed:
1) Slytherins Locket - RAB XX
2) Riddles Diary - Harry XX
3) Marvolos Ring - Dumbledore XX
4) Hufflepuffs Cup
5) Something of either Ravenclaw's of Gryfindor's
6) Nagini
7) Voldemort

Jk has already stated that the Sorting hat is not a Horcrux and i thought that the first time the sword came into existence was in book 2, thereby removing it as a possible horcrux, and in my humble opinion making Harry a horcrux doesn't add up and seems very insensible, how is Harry going to kill himself then kill Voldemort!?

That would be the logic that Voldemort would use as protection from Harry.
If he heard the prophecy and feared that Harry could kill him, the only way to prevent it would be to make himself immortal as long as Harry lives.
Nevill will prob. end up killing Lord V after Harry dies.

"Give a man a fire and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life"

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 08:39 PM
TheMercurial is currently offline Click here to Send TheMercurial a Private Message Find more posts by TheMercurial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelWitch

i was just stating that something of gryffindor was not unknown there was the sword big grin

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 11:14 PM
AngelWitch is currently offline Click here to Send AngelWitch a Private Message Find more posts by AngelWitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

Perhaps the goblins would be more clued in about treasures. It's supposed to be their area of expertise isn't it?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 01:14 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Originally posted by AngelWitch
i was just stating that something of gryffindor was not unknown there was the sword big grin

The Sorting hat is His

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 01:40 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelWitch

i forgot all about that been a while since i read CoS lol but the sword stood out in my brain

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 01:45 AM
Kovacs86

Whoever said Gryffindor's sword only was created in book 2 is wrong! It was released from the hat in Book 2 but probably was from long before then, in fact belonging to Godrric himself but it was conceiled with a spell for some reason! Someone on p1 or 2 said harry is the only living horcrux:
1) He probably isn't a Horcrux!
2) Nagini was living, last I checked
3) Does this remind anyone of the 2nd susan cooper book, I think it was The Darkness Rising or something...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 05:47 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelWitch

um i brought up the sword but i never said it was CREATED then,,, i said it appeared in book 2 confused

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 01:06 AM