KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Is harry and horcrux.

Is harry and horcrux.
Started by: Tank115

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
air

Jk stated that the Sorting hat is not a horcrux "horcruxes do not draw attention to themselves by singing songs in front of large audiences"....i personally dont believe a human being can/is a horcrux and in an interview on July16th Jk said that "Ravenclaw would have there day if you know what i mean" perhaps the missing horcrux is an object of Ravenclaws? although i do think that its an object that we already are familiar with...and it all makes me confused!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 01:28 PM
air is currently offline Click here to Send air a Private Message Find more posts by air Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

It's Cho Chang, sent to hogwarts to gain Harry's affections! What an idea... or not...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 05:22 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
16carlos1989
Jedi Apprentice

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Knightfall93
It's Cho Chang, sent to hogwarts to gain Harry's affections! What an idea... or not...

haha doubt it. although something of Ravenclaws could be something belonging in the line of the head of house. also it might well be something that is already at Hogwarts.

theres my guesses.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 05:37 PM
16carlos1989 is currently offline Click here to Send 16carlos1989 a Private Message Find more posts by 16carlos1989 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

But what could it be...???

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 07:48 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
16carlos1989
Jedi Apprentice

Originally posted by Knightfall93
But what could it be...???

anything i have been thinking about it for a while now, and there isnt a mention of it in the books or of something worthwhile to the Ravenclaws.
But my guesses is that being Dumbledore he would try to get the Ravenclaw treasures in the castle therefore it is safe and therefore the Ravenclaw treasure is in the castle.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 12:32 PM
16carlos1989 is currently offline Click here to Send 16carlos1989 a Private Message Find more posts by 16carlos1989 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

It's... Dr Spock's phaser gadget thing!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 04:24 PM
tigress
Slash Queen Senior Member

lol

Gryffindors Official Hug Giver To All !!

UNI, DRACO MALFOY, ROGUE, MAIK, LIANSLO, AUROR_CHK, TASSIE MUSC
Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 08:46 PM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigress

I think its voldies wand

Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 08:47 PM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Keith Talent
-

harry is not a horcrux just give up the damn idea.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 09:35 PM
Keith Talent is currently offline Click here to Send Keith Talent a Private Message Find more posts by Keith Talent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigress

ill second that lol

Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 09:23 AM
Kovacs86

Fawkes

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 06:12 PM
Kovacs86

Wait for it... Dumbledore!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 06:13 PM
tigress

lol that wouldve been funny,

Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 06:34 PM
scooby doo 12

no no no

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 03:25 AM
scooby doo 12 is currently offline Click here to Send scooby doo 12 a Private Message Find more posts by scooby doo 12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CrymsonTear
Voldermorts bastard child

to rasheeds theory, i totally agree, with all of it, but i have something to add about the whole, Why would voldy make Harry a horcrux if he wants to kill him? thing, first of, he has no problem killing ppl so what if it DID happen on acident, and then he found out, so he decided he could sacfrice one piece and kill harry, and just make a new one? also even if he were to kill harry, if he was a horcrux, yes it that part of him would be destoryed, but he would still be alive, becasue of the other one and he could simply make more, about the whole why would he do it on purpose? thing, i think it WAS a accident, also if harry doesn't know he's a horcrux, then wouldn't he be thinking about it? then dumbles would see it when he read his mind or something, i think that dumbles doens't know because Harry doesn't know, simpliy, and about the whole harry can have any part of LV in him, maybe he gave the only piece of his soul to haryr that wasn't evil, may it bea tiny piece, because as you all know, he was going to giving lily a chance, maybe she reminded him of someome and when he wne tot kill harry, he was emotional, so the only loving part of him surfaced, and when he attacked, it got sent to harry... WHen LV tryed to posses Haryr in the MoM, e couldn;t because, harry felt love for Sirius, maybe, the reason Haryr can have voldys soul, is because its the piece of it isn't evil? ....what do you'll think of my theroy?

Old Post May 15th, 2006 10:40 PM
CrymsonTear is currently offline Click here to Send CrymsonTear a Private Message Find more posts by CrymsonTear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Harry Being A Horocrux Might Be the Smartest thing Voldemort Did.

Think about it.

He Kills Vldermort, he comes back threw Harry, Harry... Dies. (?) yes.

Harry Destroys himself, Voldermort is still alive.

So in the End, what i think will happen, is that Both Voldermort and Harry Will Die.

even if Harry isn't himself a horocrux.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 10:58 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Harry can't be a horcrux as Dumbledore pointed out at the end of the order of the Phoenix. Voldemort could not go within/posses Harry because Harry feels love which voldemort literally cannot stand......kinda makes you think, for being such a powerful wizard, voldemort has sooo many fears and weaknesses its almost funny...........

Old Post May 16th, 2006 04:26 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigress

Think about it though peeps, why the hell would Voldie make Harry a horcrux when he is hell bent on killing him he would destroy his horcrux doing that, I know hes of his rocker but come on.

Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 08:48 PM
HPFAN1992

hhmmmmm........ LORD VOLDEMORT WOULD NOT TRY TO DESTROY A PIECE OF HIS OWN SOUL!!!!!!! Look at the list of Horcrux's... I think there may be a hidden message/clue in the words somewhere...

1. Slytherin's Locket (RAB - MISSING/DESTROYED)
2. Hufflepuff's Cup
3. Nagini The Snake
4. Something of Ravenclaw's or Gryffindor's
5. Tom Riddle's Diary (HARRY - DESTROYED)
6. Marvolo's Ring (DUMBLEDORE - DESTROYED)
7. Lord Voldemort Himself

I think there may be an indication of the last Horcrux in the list. See if any of you can find it! (I can't, please help me!)

There is a slight possibilty that Harry could be a Horcrux! I think that he is in the bloodline of Godric Gryffindor... Private Message me for more info!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 07:16 PM
HPFAN1992 is currently offline Click here to Send HPFAN1992 a Private Message Find more posts by HPFAN1992 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Originally posted by tigress
Think about it though peeps, why the hell would Voldie make Harry a horcrux when he is hell bent on killing him he would destroy his horcrux doing that, I know hes of his rocker but come on.

yes

Make Harry A Horcrux then try to Kill Him? Why even Bother Making him one In the First Place?

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 07:30 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote