KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » It's now official.NO GAMBIT IN X3

It's now official.NO GAMBIT IN X3
Started by: mr.smiley

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
roughrider
Thunderer

I wouldn't care if I ever saw Gambit on the screen. We've got Beast coming, and if they can find more screen time for Colossus, and maybe one day Havok, then Remy can just get lost in the swamp, chere. stick out tongue

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 04:28 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

quote: (post)
Originally posted by roughrider
I wouldn't care if I ever saw Gambit on the screen. We've got Beast coming, and if they can find more screen time for Colossus, and maybe one day Havok, then Remy can just get lost in the swamp, chere. stick out tongue

or Colossus could get killed by Juggy and rust in peace comrade. after all he lacks personality he's colder than the steel than he can transform his skin into.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 12:25 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!! I'll be gambit, if I have too...

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 01:32 PM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

I'm still crossing my fingers though.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 03:49 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilMarkyMark66

I'm pissed. Gambit has been my favorite ever since I started getting into X-Men to the point where I used to carry a deck of cards on me at all times when I was 9 because I wanted to BE him. Hell, I will be Gambit in the movie if I have to. It works. I had a crush on both Anna Paquin AND Rogue when I was 10, I took 3 years of French in high school, I have a trenchcoat, I know how to use a bow staff and I have a deck of X-Men playing cards. And let's not forget that I'm also of French descent, which is pretty close to Cajun. I was MADE to play Gambit.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 11:12 PM
EvilMarkyMark66 is currently offline Click here to Send EvilMarkyMark66 a Private Message Find more posts by EvilMarkyMark66 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steve_zissou

And I quote from: WIZARD: The comic's magazine 167 of september 2005...

Question number 9 of 21:

Who are the new mutants?
Let the fanboy fantasies begin. Besides Grammer's addition as the beast, the film WILL debut three new team members: Kitty Pryde, Angel, and GAMBIT......

Gambit, who Singer had hoped to see make a cameo in the first two films but couldn't fit, also plays a small part in the current script, but it isn't clear whether he was on Xavier or Magneto's side.

END QUOTE!

Ugh there. See? I think he'll be there. AT LEAST a cameo if anything at all.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 05:26 AM
steve_zissou is currently offline Click here to Send steve_zissou a Private Message Find more posts by steve_zissou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Re: It's now official.NO GAMBIT IN X3

Originally posted by mr.smiley
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/news/articles/2292.asp

Straight from the horses mouth.No one was casted so we won't see him.

Maybe there is an god after all.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 06:08 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

X4: Gambit Begins

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 01:58 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warmonger

Re: Re: It's now official.NO GAMBIT IN X3

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Maybe there is an god after all.

Finally someone who sees it my way. You should read Ultiamte X-men Anual for a good laugh.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 02:51 PM
Warmonger is currently offline Click here to Send Warmonger a Private Message Find more posts by Warmonger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by Warmonger
Finally someone who sees it my way. You should read Ultiamte X-men Anual for a good laugh.

my "anti-Gambit fan sense is tingling"

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 03:43 PM
Phoenix Forever
Evolution Leaps Forword

Gambit is ok but i'm more focused on Jean and Phoenix right now

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 05:59 PM
Phoenix Forever is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Forever a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Forever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by thedarkphoenix
Gambit is ok but i'm more focused on Jean and Phoenix right now

I understand...but come X4...I'm gonna be focused on Gambit and hopefully Psylocke..and some mutant hunting robots

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 06:00 PM
Warmonger

Originally posted by Mainstream
my "anti-Gambit fan sense is tingling"

Its true I do hate Gambit. Hes number 3 of my most disliked comic book characters. But seeing as this thread is mostly full of those who like him I'll keep my negative commetns to myself.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 05:14 AM
Warmonger is currently offline Click here to Send Warmonger a Private Message Find more posts by Warmonger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Director321

Question Gambit?and His Roles in X3

Ive Been Hereing alot of shit about gambit being in X3 and how mad some of you are that hes not going to be in X3 Gambit From What I Know Is that he was never in the story line it was just a rumor but idk maybe he will pop out of no where in X3 we just gotta wait and see.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 01:28 AM
Director321 is currently offline Click here to Send Director321 a Private Message Find more posts by Director321 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Gambit is set to be in x4

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 02:29 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gls
Holy hell

set? no, he's just a maybe. nothing is set yet.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 05:18 AM
gls is currently offline Click here to Send gls a Private Message Find more posts by gls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Protector
Protector of..... Unknown

aGREED

WE GET WHITE LIGHTSABERS
------------------------------------------------
Leia- Luke what are you trying to say
Luke- Well I was cleaning these driods and long story short you're my twin sister. Now if you will excuse me I have to turn our father to the light side.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 12:31 AM
Protector is currently offline Click here to Send Protector a Private Message Find more posts by Protector Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

more than likely characters like Gambit, Psylocke and Cable will have to wait until X4...they are the more "morden age" Xmen. Wolverine, Shadowcat, Storm, Beast, Angel..they more of the older Xmen.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 06:19 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by Warmonger
Its true I do hate Gambit. Hes number 3 of my most disliked comic book characters. But seeing as this thread is mostly full of those who like him I'll keep my negative commetns to myself.

I'll keep my anti-Wolverine comments to myself too...Chere

"O Gambit beat ya"

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 06:20 PM
Drache53
Zombie Hunter

Originally posted by Mainstream
I understand...but come X4...I'm gonna be focused on Gambit and hopefully Psylocke..and some mutant hunting robots

Waitaminute, waitaminute, waitaminute... Is it confirmed that they're making X4? When did this happen? Or are we just talking about it like people are talking about Spider-Man 4?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 01:15 PM
Drache53 is currently offline Click here to Send Drache53 a Private Message Find more posts by Drache53 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote