KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » It's now official.NO GAMBIT IN X3

It's now official.NO GAMBIT IN X3
Started by: mr.smiley

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
roguekisses

Ok, so new to this whole thing. Had to join because I was reading all these comments. Just glad to know that there is somewhere to vent on the lack of Remy in the movies. Glad to meet ya.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 02:36 PM
roguekisses is currently offline Click here to Send roguekisses a Private Message Find more posts by roguekisses Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mr.smiley
I think they're making it out to where Rogue not being able to touch anyone,is the cause of her faulty relationship with Iceman.In X4 I think they should bring Gambit in and make Bobby jealous.

i though kitty was gonna do that in this one?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 04:12 PM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katie_girl09

I think its a good idea for them to go about it the way Ultimate did. But we should get to like Gambit first as a character before he and Rogue get together.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 07:35 PM
katie_girl09 is currently offline Click here to Send katie_girl09 a Private Message Find more posts by katie_girl09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cajun2de
de Reaper

Damn it...i've been waiting patiently for gambit...and aft 3 movies he's still not goin to appear...damn it...

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 10:32 AM
cajun2de is currently offline Click here to Send cajun2de a Private Message Find more posts by cajun2de Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

I'm still hoping for a suprise,but I wouldn't bet on it.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 11:37 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Isaac Gold

It would be rather nice to see him even for a moment... he has been my all time favorite char for many years...

Oh and I believe some one said "how hard is it to give a guy a trench coat and a pack of cards?" well I think you are wrong... they need to give him the staff to... He is nothing without those three things big grin

Its like the triforce... You need all three or its worthless stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 09:25 AM
Isaac Gold is currently offline Click here to Send Isaac Gold a Private Message Find more posts by Isaac Gold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

coat, staff, and cards.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 02:50 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cajun2de
de Reaper

and the charm

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 08:06 PM
cajun2de is currently offline Click here to Send cajun2de a Private Message Find more posts by cajun2de Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sapphiremouse

good!!! gambit is a smug punk. glad he's not in the movie. :P

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 03:13 AM
sapphiremouse is currently offline Click here to Send sapphiremouse a Private Message Find more posts by sapphiremouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
laurel lebeau
the one and only

Love

EXCUSE!?!?!? You DIDN'T!?!?!? Insult GAMBIT!?!?!? Mon ami, you step too far! Might I ask what on EARTH possesses you to do such a thing?

Laurel

Old Post May 11th, 2006 09:29 PM
laurel lebeau is currently offline Click here to Send laurel lebeau a Private Message Find more posts by laurel lebeau Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J!gsaw
Restricted

Account Restricted

That sucks sad Gambit's my favorite X-Men

Old Post May 11th, 2006 10:44 PM
J!gsaw is currently offline Click here to Send J!gsaw a Private Message Find more posts by J!gsaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
laurel lebeau
the one and only

yeah, mine too.... though, i think, it's super that he won't be in the movie, because, come on, folks.... who can play gambit well, whether he be a charming cajun hunk with a trenchcoat, bo staff, charm, and some cards, or a "smug punk".... big grin i woudn't want some annoying actor to RUIN it.... but i still think gambit should be in the movie. love all!

laurel

btw, anyone notice how RIDICULOUS it is to have a character from new orleans who wears full-body clothing and a TRENCHCOAT!? y'all have any idea how hot it is here? and HUMID! his pretty hair would be frizzy as heck! and wet, cause it rains practically every day between noon and five. anyhow, just pointing it out! :P

Old Post May 12th, 2006 10:24 AM
laurel lebeau is currently offline Click here to Send laurel lebeau a Private Message Find more posts by laurel lebeau Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neptune
the ice cream man

Originally posted by laurel lebeau
yeah, mine too.... though, i think, it's super that he won't be in the movie, because, come on, folks.... who can play gambit well, whether he be a charming cajun hunk with a trenchcoat, bo staff, charm, and some cards, or a "smug punk".... big grin i woudn't want some annoying actor to RUIN it.... but i still think gambit should be in the movie. love all!

laurel

btw, anyone notice how RIDICULOUS it is to have a character from new orleans who wears full-body clothing and a TRENCHCOAT!? y'all have any idea how hot it is here? and HUMID! his pretty hair would be frizzy as heck! and wet, cause it rains practically every day between noon and five. anyhow, just pointing it out! :P

Are you kidding!? If Gambit were in this movie he would have kicked serious ass. Of course they can find a good actor to play him. They found a good Wolverine didn't they? and a perfect professor X.
They won't mess up Gambit. There is too much pressure on Fox because they left him out of 3 X-movies. When a 4th one is made, they have to deliver.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 03:47 PM
Neptune is currently offline Click here to Send Neptune a Private Message Find more posts by Neptune Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
laurel lebeau
the one and only

Love

they SHOULD have to, but i'm not so sure.... which is better, random x-fans complaining, or laurel mobbing new orleans to riot at fox because they cast someone bad?

gambit's my hero....

laurel

Old Post May 14th, 2006 04:32 PM
ttboy404

Uh,

He is in one of the last chapters in the book. With Cannonball, and Dani of the New Mutants. But Sage is a new mutant kind of student too.

This is not an adherehce to the original comic now. Just be aware of that. Psylock is with Magneto. And Callisto is head of the Muarders not the morlocks.

If there is 4, he should be in it. You are going to have to keep an open mind.

Old Post May 19th, 2006 03:14 AM
ttboy404 is currently offline Click here to Send ttboy404 a Private Message Find more posts by ttboy404 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

Originally posted by pr1983
What, they can cast halle berry and james marsden but not someone to play gambit?

Please...

dude ur tred rocks hard man do u have the puppet???

Alan Scott Respect Tread KMC AntiMatter Corps: Yellow Dawning Sea Kings Sigs

Old Post May 19th, 2006 04:27 AM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kenshin_himura

ok i think theres a chance hes in there and they keepin it under wraps and heres my reasoning....callisto. thats it. anyone whos a fan of the xmen comics knows that gambit got tricked into killing the morlocks by mr.sinister. callisto is the leader of the morlocks. any questions?

Old Post May 20th, 2006 12:41 AM
kenshin_himura is currently offline Click here to Send kenshin_himura a Private Message Find more posts by kenshin_himura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
office jesus

God you people. "OMG. GAMBIT'S NOT IN THIS FILM! THIS SUXORZ". Shut the f*ck up....PLEASE.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 01:12 AM
office jesus is currently offline Click here to Send office jesus a Private Message Find more posts by office jesus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kenshin_himura

ok this is a thread to ***** about gambit not being in the movie so stop bitchin bout our bitchin

Old Post May 20th, 2006 01:29 AM
kenshin_himura is currently offline Click here to Send kenshin_himura a Private Message Find more posts by kenshin_himura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jman196

His name was in the second, when mistique goes on strikers computer there is a list of known mutants, one being Remy LeBeau and we are all aware that the name hank macoy showed up on the tv in the bar

Old Post May 20th, 2006 05:49 PM
Jman196 is currently offline Click here to Send Jman196 a Private Message Find more posts by Jman196 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote