KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » The heart of darkness

The heart of darkness
Started by: DarkSwordsLady

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSwordsLady
Huggable so hug me

The heart of darkness

ok im sort of new 2 this so sorry if i get a bit lost

Basic background 2 the story: All started with light and dark. As the 2 clashed in battle shadow was born. as shadow was of both it couldn't be with ever so ask light and dark 2 create the elements. Which light and dark did. Earth can first and took the form a the horse in all his glory, then came Wind which took the form of the dragon king of the skys, Water then followed her 2 brothers in the form of a young maiden, Fire was born in the shape of the felion playful ashe was, and finaly came the 5th element the youngest sister her form forgotten through time as she was, but her guardiends lived on.

As all has started and all must end. But how is yet to be decided.

THe story is set in a medieval type world. Theres lots of gods, demi gods, mortal, immortal of all different races.

pm me if your interested or have any questions

Let the story begin

Tilien

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 10:26 AM
DarkSwordsLady is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSwordsLady a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSwordsLady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSwordsLady
ok im sort of new 2 this so sorry if i get a bit lost

Basic background 2 the story: All started with light and dark. As the 2 clashed in battle shadow was born. as shadow was of both it couldn't be with ever so ask light and dark 2 create the elements. Which light and dark did. Earth can first and took the form a the horse in all his glory, then came Wind which took the form of the dragon king of the skys, Water then followed her 2 brothers in the form of a young maiden, Fire was born in the shape of the felion playful ashe was, and finaly came the 5th element the youngest sister her form forgotten through time as she was, but her guardiends lived on.

As all has started and all must end. But how is yet to be decided.

THe story is set in a medieval type world. Theres lots of gods, demi gods, mortal, immortal of all different races.

pm me if your interested or have any questions

Let the story begin

i like the idea. when will you post the first part?

Happy Halloween

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 08:07 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSwordsLady
Huggable so hug me

dont know i was hoping to have some1 write it with me but as no1 seems to want to i'll get it started

Tilien

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 10:24 AM
DarkSwordsLady is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSwordsLady a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSwordsLady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

i will write, but i wanted to see you write first.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 02:42 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSwordsLady
Huggable so hug me

ok heres the begging

The sky’s darken as the longest night approached. But even in the dark, light lived on, in a small farmers hut in the northern hills of the northern realm of Selren. In side sat what could only be called the fiercest woman you could ever meet. The Goddess of the people of the clans sat holding a small blood smeared child.
“Calm child. Do not fret, your people will live again. They will be strong again. But you must calm, they will not if you do not listen now.” She said firmly to the child.
The child calmed. Even as young as the age of four, Princess Tyronica, the last of the Guardian race understood the ways of the world and knew when to stay quite and listen.
“Good. Now listen. You will take a new name. I will send you to the one of my most trusted clans. There you will learn and grow. You must grow strong, remember who you are. Do you understand”
Tyronica nodded.
The Goddess sighed. “Good. Now what name to give you?”
Princess Tyronica sat up. “Latona, or Lona for short. It’s the name given to those who must lose they’re name.”
The Goddess blinked at the last of one of the greatest races. In all her years, in all the realms, she’s never hear of a name given to those that ‘must lose they’re name’. But as she thought it over it sounded more and more like a useful idea. I must remember that for the Clans and they’re Weapons. “Ok Latona it is. Now before I place you with the Clans, do you remember what I said? Do understand what I said?”
Looking down at her blood stained hands Princess Tyronica watched herself fade away, and Latona of the Clans be born. When she looked up a the Goddess, only Latona remained. “Yes.”

what do u think
ps - i had the idea of have the story from different characters point of view

Tilien

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 01:42 PM