KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Let's Start A Review Thread Here! Im Asking For Your Help!

Let's Start A Review Thread Here! Im Asking For Your Help!
Started by: Pointinel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by manjaro
laughing laughing laughing laughing

Originally posted by Pointinel
first of, you better step your pic game up.

stop jackin my style.

and for the 2nd time...

KNOW THY PLACE.
Look above, as usual the joke is on you.

I thought tough guy was bad...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 02:24 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

^pffffffft @ this f@g

fo real tho'... you scaring me a little bit sonny

you giving me too much attention right now... that's troubling. LOL!

i aint got time 4 this, i just got into a fight with my girl, and after a long hard discussion we quashed it. i cant handle another BITCCH this early in the morning.

so for the friggin 3rd time...

KNOW THY PLACE, DUMMY.

DarkCrawler >>> Your Favorite Sig-Maker

Last edited by #16 on Sep 14th, 2005 at 02:44 PM

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 02:37 PM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Yea pontinel is washed up now, owned like the ***** he is, and I thought he was ignoring me, then calling me a attention whore, quite contradictory. tsktsktsk.

Don't worry chum, I pm'ed this to everyone, incase its closed or deleted. smile

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 02:39 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

^pffffffft @ this f@g

fo real tho'... you scaring me a little bit sonny

you giving me too much attention right now... that's troubling. LOL!

i aint got time 4 this, i just got into a fight with my girl, and after a long hard discussion we quashed it. i cant handle another BITCCH this early in the morning.

so for the friggin 3rd time...

KNOW THY PLACE, DUMMY.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 02:46 PM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

He calls me an attention whore, and we know the best way to get rid of those is to give them attention. smile

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 03:03 PM
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
He calls me an attention whore, and we know the best way to get rid of those is to give them attention. smile

^LOL! you keep on bringing that! did i hit a nerve? laughing out loud

here's a question, what's the difference between a hoe and CM?

a hoe wont follow you around like a woman scorned after youre done fukkin em up!

this is my last reply (cuz i got a job... bum!) and to keep it short and simple:

it's over clown, you just got owned

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 03:11 PM
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

end of.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 03:12 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

i like this one

big grin

Attachment: babykick-owned.gif
This has been downloaded 60 time(s).

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 03:49 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

please tell me that the one with the car accident that person didnt die

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 04:01 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by manjaro
please tell me that the one with the car accident that person didnt die

i got sent a link to that car crash one a year ago.... when you play it big on media player it looks pretty damn realistic

don't know if it is or isn't a fake though

sad

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 05:34 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

one for Battlefield 1942 fans

(please log in to view the image)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 05:37 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Is pointinel done coming on my thread, I'm tired of him following me around.

The car one was fake I believe...

I wouldn't have put it up there.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 07:33 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by Scoobless
i like this one

big grin
God I need to get some of my "special ones" I'll do it when I get home though...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 08:05 PM
Hulk_Power

^LOL! you keep on bringing that! did i hit a nerve? laughing out loud

here's a question, what's the difference between a hoe and CM?

a hoe wont follow you around like a woman scorned after youre done fukkin em up!

this is my last reply (cuz i got a job... bum!) and to keep it short and simple:

it's over clown, you just got owned

Oh man looks like you just got owned motherfuker. This shit is hilarious....and your girl just dumped your ass...thats even funnier.... laughing

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 10:35 PM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by Hulk Power
Oh man looks like you just got owned motherfuker. This shit is hilarious....and your girl just dumped your ass...thats even funnier.... laughing
*high five*
He sounds like the loser once you think about it, living with his mom, no kid, and got dumped

Mustve been talking shit to "idiots" online.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 02:25 AM
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

^it's funny how you think i got owned... LOL! but that makes you kinda like a gossiping *****, right?

it's cool tho'... cuz i aint got peeps to back me up

as for cordera what's up with the "high five?" LOL! looks like cordera wants to prove something to me, looks like he needed to know people still thinks he got his balls intact, insecured h0mo.

i asked you this before but you never answered me...

WHEN DOES REALITY START FOR YOU CORDS? OR DOES IT NOT MATTER AT ALL ANYMORE?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 04:28 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

He's still back the loser, noone likes him nor want him, and he takes it out on me, like its my fault.

He's on the internet calling me a loser, but he wastes his time the same way, does he not realise hes' setting a double standard.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 01:32 PM
Hulk_Power

^it's funny how you think i got owned... LOL! but that makes you kinda like a gossiping *****, right?

it's cool tho'... cuz i aint got peeps to back me up

as for cordera what's up with the "high five?" LOL! looks like cordera wants to prove something to me, looks like he needed to know people still thinks he got his balls intact, insecured h0mo.

i asked you this before but you never answered me...

WHEN DOES REALITY START FOR YOU CORDS? OR DOES IT NOT MATTER AT ALL ANYMORE?

Man you DID get owned. I'm here to support Cordera. I posted here because I felt like it. And you are a freakin loser. You live with your mom, no kid, and got yo' ass dumped by your girl? Yup...that sounds like a loser to me...though you wouldn't know because you're so full of shit.....

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 01:37 PM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

lol

(please log in to view the image)

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 02:39 PM
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

Man you DID get owned. I'm here to support Cordera. I posted here because I felt like it. And you are a freakin loser. You live with your mom, no kid, and got yo' ass dumped by your girl? Yup...that sounds like a loser to me...though you wouldn't know because you're so full of shit.....

ok first off you got your facts wrong

second, it's not even your damn bussiness talkin bout a man's private life. LOL! and here i am thinking i left queen's behind

but since you feeling kinda gossipy roll eyes (sarcastic) imma let you in a little something bout me wink

i moved out of my mom's the second i got my girl pregnant. my girl and i married and lived together for six months. we was young (i was only 17 back then) so eventually we fell apart because of career decisions.

now, ive been working my ass off ever since. i got a dayjob and attending 2nd year in college while supporting my seed (and keep in mind collecting comics wink) with very little help from my moms. the judge granted me a "3-day in a week" custody of my child, which is very hard to get in NY, unless the person is very responsible and has stable financial status.

so there... that's me in a nutshell, trying to meet ends meet.

if im a loser, fine. but i do try my best to keep afloat in life and keep my head up wherever i go.

now go ahead call me corny

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 03:46 PM