KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Marvel Low Level Powerhouses VS. The HULK!!!

Marvel Low Level Powerhouses VS. The HULK!!!
Started by: Sentry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Marvel Low Level Powerhouses VS. The HULK!!!

The Hulk is minding his own business one day, then is jumped by 5 low level powerhouses. Can the Hulk take them out? Or do the bum rushers win due to the ambush advantage? Oh, Hulk was calm at the point of the ambush.

5 Low Level Powerhouses:

Doc Samson
Luke Cage (W/Crowbar)
Wood God(That centaur looking guy)
Thunderstrike II(Kevin Masterson)
War Machine

VS.

The Hulk!!!

Debate.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 06:40 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Erebus
The End

HULK SMASH!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 06:42 PM
Darth_Erebus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Erebus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Erebus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Doc Samson and WM has great knowledge of Hulk way of fight and they are the key factors here with Thunderstrike.
Intelligence: Above Normal (5/10)

Strength: Superhuman Class 50 (8/12)

Speed: Superhuman (6/10)

Stamina: Superhuman (6/10)

Durability: Superhuman (7/14)

Agility: Superhuman (6/7)

Reflexes: Superhuman (6/7)

Fighting Skills: Formidable hand-to-hand combatant, received some combat training from Captain America...

Special Skills/Abilities: N/A

Superhuman physical powers: Aside from the above listed attributes, Superhuman Strength, Endurance, Durability, Reflexes, and an extremely long life span and immunity to all Earthly diseases. Increased resistance to: physical attacks, heat, cold, radiation, toxins, aging, and disease. Thunder blasts: multi-functional energy blasts. By pointing thunderblasts at to notify team members of his location. He can also charge his fist with a Thunder Blast, which allows him to perform a Thunder Punch. A Thunder Punch is equal to a punch from a Class 100 combatant.
If Wood God and Cage keep Hulk's attention going all out, meanwhile WM blasts the green goliath with everything he has and maybe fly around him forcing him to follow him or just jump here and there, Samson and TS will prepare for the K.O. blow.
Hulk heals really fast, so TS will have to blast him full force with WM in a combo attack that will certainly slow him for a while, then WM may use a sonic attack to slow down him some more, at the same time, Cage with the c.b. and WG punch and kick Hulk full force.Obviously they are gonna be backhanded away, but they'll be no more necessary, while Hulk is healing and is stunned, TS and DS hit him full force in the face and WM blast him then hit him with a superstrong punch at Mach 1 speed.
End of fight

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 06:50 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Re: Marvel Low Level Powerhouses VS. The HULK!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sentry
The Hulk is minding his own business one day, then is jumped by 5 low level powerhouses. Can the Hulk take them out? Or do the bum rushers win due to the ambush advantage? Oh, Hulk was calm at the point of the ambush.

I wouldn't call them "low level powerhouses". Together, they more than enough power to kill the Hulk.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 08:03 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Marvel Low Level Powerhouses VS. The HULK!!!

Originally posted by who?-kid
I wouldn't call them "low level powerhouses". Together, they more than enough power to kill the Hulk.

I highly doubt they are more than enough power to kill the Hulk cuz if the Abomination and Rhino together couldnt do it and neither could WM, Iron Man, and Namor together, then i doubt this team could.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 08:11 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

Hulk espicially as this fight will drag on causing the hulk to become more angry thus his physical abilites will increase.

last standing doc as he will get ko;d first but wake up at the last moment only to be slapped up.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 08:17 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

I got my money on one man, 4 letters

Attachment: cage_2.jpg
This has been downloaded 48 time(s).

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 10:21 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

This the standard, classic Hulk? Different versions may mean different outcomes.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 10:49 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JirK

what the hell is a crowbar going to do to the hulk? thats like saying that a gun is a match for Galactus.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 10:51 PM
JirK is currently offline Click here to Send JirK a Private Message Find more posts by JirK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

The WRECKER's crowbar. With supposedly the power of Thor.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 10:53 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Originally posted by Draco69
The WRECKER's crowbar. With supposedly the power of Thor.

Wrecker was being cocky.If the crowbar was enhancing him to Thor's level he would have stomped the NA.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 11:34 AM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote