KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Judgment of Celestial I: Grievous Cry

Judgment of Celestial I: Grievous Cry
Started by: ESB-1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (56): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

umm sure ok and i do show mercy

Counter Strike kicks ass

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 10:00 PM
Dyingstar is currently offline Click here to Send Dyingstar a Private Message Find more posts by Dyingstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

???????: Hmm...such hastiness. Far off to the north is a mountain with a deep long tunnel that travels deep within the earth. Barathus is a demon of elements: Lighting, Fire, Earth, and Water. The beast has wings greater then that of the greatest eagle but it is as though he cannot fly. One day the might King of Gandriar went with 200 men and traveled into the tunnel to slay the beast. The king and 11 men returned alive.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 10:04 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

Lance: "Don't get me mad or it might be the last thing you do." "If I get too mad I will go into a trance like state."

Shetan: "Yeah and it will effect me too if these necklaces start to glow and we'll go out of controll."

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 10:06 PM
Deit is currently offline Click here to Send Deit a Private Message Find more posts by Deit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

and thats wen u paranoid crazys go trigger happy...... ON ME !!!!

Counter Strike kicks ass

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 10:30 PM
Dyingstar is currently offline Click here to Send Dyingstar a Private Message Find more posts by Dyingstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

Lance: "....*chuckles*....That was fun."

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 10:43 PM
Deit is currently offline Click here to Send Deit a Private Message Find more posts by Deit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

???????: You are an odd group. Come, you must be tired.
-The old man starts to walk off-
???????: Come, come. You may rest in my humble keepings.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 10:51 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

Lance: "Awesome, I'm very tired, thank you very much sir."

Shetan: "I will go for some sleep."

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 11:01 PM
Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

wow thanks kind sir ! ( folows behind him) so we are we what is dis plae called ?

Counter Strike kicks ass

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 11:02 PM
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

Lance: "Me and Shetan still think going trigger happy on you Rand was funny."

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 11:22 PM
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

sgt.robert wagner-did u say serrago is in the west

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 11:35 PM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

its fne i have plenty of posion to go around ahaha

Counter Strike kicks ass

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 11:35 PM
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

Lance/Shetan: "HAH!! POISON!! IF YOU POISON US AGAIN WILLL FORCE THE CURE OUT OF YA!!!!!"

Old Post Sep 13th, 2005 11:37 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

???????: Yes...Serrago resides in the land of Darkice. A terrible land were life cannot grow. As for the other questions we are in the village of Mayton in the land of Gravince south of the village of Irony.
-The village was full of life. A few guards were in the city armed in chain-mail and spears and shields. Children were at play in the fields. The old man arrived at his home and he opened the door-
????????: Welcome to my house on the highest hill.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 12:15 AM
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

Lance: "What is your name sir."

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 12:18 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

????????: I shall tell you my name...but first I would like to hear the full story of your journey and quest.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 12:21 AM
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

(How can you change your user name?)

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 12:22 AM
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

sgt.robert wagner-ight after the story take us to the closest route to serrago cause i wnna kick his ass

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 12:23 AM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

????????: Taking you to Darkice even on horse would take almost a year to travel. And you ask much from an old man.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 12:25 AM
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

sgt.robert wagner- what year is this and what planet are we on

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 12:26 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

????????: It is the year 215 and you are on Igros. Why is it that you ask?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 12:28 AM