KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » The Official KMC "Conspiracy" Thread

The Official KMC "Conspiracy" Thread
Started by: Raz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (115): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Echuu
Master Jedi

Raz is leader of the illuminati!!! Search your feelings you know it to be true!!

"Jesus also thought that non-believers should be stoned"------Alliance

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 01:55 AM
Echuu is currently offline Click here to Send Echuu a Private Message Find more posts by Echuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kimmeh
vixen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Echuu
Raz is leader of the illuminati!!! Search your feelings you know it to be true!!

laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 01:56 AM
kimmeh is currently offline Click here to Send kimmeh a Private Message Find more posts by kimmeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by bilb
hey how come deano gets his very own thread?

stick out tongue

Cause we would like to keep him out of ours. laughing

Just joking deano... laughing

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 02:21 AM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

This thread is also known as *deanos padded room*

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 02:35 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Originally posted by KidRock
Easily a puppet. Bush says jump, Blair just goes to war and does w/e Bush says.

ignorance is bliss, but only for so long..
whats pathetic is that you have all this faith in george bush as if he is some kind of good person...and then you have the balls to call me stupid.
an autopsy of this country in future history books will show that george bush and congress killed America.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Last edited by Deano on Sep 14th, 2005 at 09:13 AM

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 09:05 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raz
If the theory involves wearing tinfoil hats, yes, yes it is.

*quickly removes tin foil hat* confused

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 09:50 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

Originally posted by Deano
ignorance is bliss, but only for so long..
whats pathetic is that you have all this faith in george bush as if he is some kind of good person...and then you have the balls to call me stupid.
an autopsy of this country in future history books will show that george bush and congress killed America.

Still doesnt change the fact that Britain is at the U.S. will.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 06:41 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Still doesnt change the fact that Britain is at the U.S. will.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 07:23 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

This thread is also known as *deanos padded room*

LOL! That was FUNNY to me!

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 07:36 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

laughing out loud ...Sorry Deano...but had to laugh at that one.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 07:38 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

i thought raz would have more sense than to create this thread

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 07:46 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

It's for you. Post your conspiracies and discuss them here. Why start a new thread and spam the forum?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 07:57 PM
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Deano is one of the most intelligent posters SpellJammer has ever had the privlage of seeing at this forum. Dare he say it, Deano's almost as cool as Bill O' Reilly!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 08:02 PM
Spelljammer is currently offline Click here to Send Spelljammer a Private Message Find more posts by Spelljammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
inthesilence
Idiot Brigade Captain!

Originally posted by Spelljammer
Deano is one of the most intelligent posters SpellJammer has ever had the privlage of seeing at this forum. Dare he say it, Deano's almost as cool as Bill O' Reilly!

Dude. Now you've gotta know something is wrong. *shudders*

"It has been said that man is a rational animal. All my life I have been searching for evidence which could support this."
--Bertrand Russell

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 08:12 PM
inthesilence is currently offline Click here to Send inthesilence a Private Message Find more posts by inthesilence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Shaky thinks that Spelljammer is insulting Bill O' Reilly. laughing

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 09:00 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

It's for you. Post your conspiracies and discuss them here. Why start a new thread and spam the forum?

its stupid, there are many conspiracys, its just like creating a sports thread, it woudnt work

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 09:14 PM
Deano

appreciated stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 09:15 PM
KidRock

its stupid, there are many conspiracys, its just like creating a sports thread, it woudnt work

You seem to be the only one who posts them and you post like 1 every 3 days. So just put them here.

Also nobody else cares about them.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 09:34 PM
Deano

You seem to be the only one who posts them and you post like 1 every 3 days. So just put them here.

Also nobody else cares about them.

no obviously not

-kidrock shows up again-

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 09:39 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

It's because he has sense that he created this thread. We don't need stupid, redundant conspiracy theory bullshit threads polluting and clogging the GDF.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 09:39 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote