KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » The Official KMC "Conspiracy" Thread

The Official KMC "Conspiracy" Thread
Started by: Raz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (115): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano
whats funny is that you think you are a REAL american

Go Deano "big up yourself"

David Icke telepathically sent his respect through me those damn lizard men don't have a chance now! laughing

Raz - you are a very clever guy! This is a stroke of as big evil confused spelljammer said presviously "genious"

smile cool

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 09:46 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

we? whos this 'we' you speak of. its not your decision. now you are saying that whoeva posts a thread that challanges the official version of events, it is classified as bullshit conspiracys. there goes freedom of speech i suppose

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 09:47 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

So this thread stops being Us versus Deano, SpellJammer will post a conspiracy of his own..

LIBERALS CONTROL HOW WE THINK (Or atleast try too):
You say SpellJammer is full of shit that liberals control the media, our schools, and everything. Well here's a tidbit of proof.. Colleges are an excuse to brainwash our children into rejecting religon and becoming securalist puppets. That's why SpellJammer isn't going to go to college and become a healing shaman instead of a doctor..
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/a...RTICLE_ID=45058
Guess As are only handed out to Athiests.. And there's plenty more where that came from..

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 09:49 PM
Spelljammer is currently offline Click here to Send Spelljammer a Private Message Find more posts by Spelljammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
inthesilence
Idiot Brigade Captain!

Originally posted by Spelljammer
So this thread stops being Us versus Deano, SpellJammer will post a conspiracy of his own..

LIBERALS CONTROL HOW WE THINK (Or atleast try too):
You say SpellJammer is full of shit that liberals control the media, our schools, and everything. Well here's a tidbit of proof.. Colleges are an excuse to brainwash our children into rejecting religon and becoming securalist puppets. That's why SpellJammer isn't going to go to college and become a healing shaman instead of a doctor..
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/a...RTICLE_ID=45058
Guess As are only handed out to Athiests.. And there's plenty more where that came from..

Well, personally I have nothing against deano. I haven't read any of his conspiracy theories. I have read yours. And I think you're either insane, or just really really bored.

And that article doesn't have anything to do with 'liberal mind control'. That's just a bunch of stupid people. Who are being... stupid. they said the girl could've followed higher up in the chain of command at the school to get the problem resolved. She didn't. That is stupid. The teacher didn't want her to put the word "God" in the paper, which is limiting her right to free speech. That is stupid.

"It has been said that man is a rational animal. All my life I have been searching for evidence which could support this."
--Bertrand Russell

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 10:04 PM
inthesilence is currently offline Click here to Send inthesilence a Private Message Find more posts by inthesilence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by inthesilence
Well, personally I have nothing against deano. I haven't read any of his conspiracy theories. I have read yours. And I think you're either insane, or just really really bored.

And that article doesn't have anything to do with 'liberal mind control'. That's just a bunch of stupid people. Who are being... stupid. they said the girl could've followed higher up in the chain of command at the school to get the problem resolved. She didn't. That is stupid. The teacher didn't want her to put the word "God" in the paper, which is limiting her right to free speech. That is stupid.

his actually almost certainly Big Evils proxy suck imo.

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 11:19 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
inthesilence
Idiot Brigade Captain!

Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
his actually almost certainly Big Evils proxy suck imo.

Forgive me; I didn't understand of word of that. ^_^;;

Unless you were saying that Spelljammer (formerly Big Evil) sucks. In which case I understood perfectly.

"It has been said that man is a rational animal. All my life I have been searching for evidence which could support this."
--Bertrand Russell

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 11:55 PM
inthesilence is currently offline Click here to Send inthesilence a Private Message Find more posts by inthesilence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Forgive me; I didn't understand of word of that. ^_^;;

Unless you were saying that Spelljammer (formerly Big Evil) sucks. In which case I understood perfectly.

No, he's saying Deano is a bad impression of Big Evil..

Whirlysplatt: PTHFFFT! UHH! This is some Big Evil immitation crap! "Deano"?! I can taste the differance you British ****!

Big Evil:
The only energy drink that REALLY tastes of ass..

Last edited by Spelljammer on Sep 15th, 2005 at 12:05 AM

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 12:02 AM
Spelljammer is currently offline Click here to Send Spelljammer a Private Message Find more posts by Spelljammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
inthesilence
Idiot Brigade Captain!

Ho, he's saying Deano is a bad impression of Big Evil..

Whirlysplatt: PTHFFFT! UHH! This is some Big Evil immitation crap! "Deano"?! I can taste the differance you British ****!

Big Evil:
The only energy drink that REALLY tastes of ass..

Okay, so you understand jibberish. Not a total surprise, I must admit.

--Bertrand Russell

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 12:04 AM
Deano

thats exactly wha education is for, to condition. it doesnt open minds, it screws down the lid. schools and universities are designed to spit kids out as programmed cogs of the next generation.
Why does it make parents proud to see their children getting certificates of
acheievment for telling the system what it demands to hear? Im not saying
people shoudnt pursue knowledge but, if we are talking freedom here, that
has to be done on our terms, not the systems.We are slaves who delude ourselves that we are free because we dont want to face reality of out plight.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 12:32 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blueysgirl82
I'm not going to heaven

Deano I have to agree with you there. All most people are clones of their parents or grandparents. And if a child acts silly what do parents and schools do. tell them to stop it and not do it any more.

Also why should kids go to school in the first place once you leave you dont use more then half of the stuff you learnt.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 02:16 PM
blueysgirl82 is currently offline Click here to Send blueysgirl82 a Private Message Find more posts by blueysgirl82 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

School is not necessarily all about using everything you learn, it is more to do with proving you can learn and concetrate and that you can pick things up and remember then and do as instructed, this is very useful when you need to get a job and learn the aspects of that job to do it effectively. If you cannot learn well enough or quickly enough to a certain standard then you'll not make it as, for example, a brain surgeon because you may not be able to concentrate enough or learn enough to do the job.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 02:32 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
All most people are clones of their parents or grandparents
guess the similarities you share with your ancestor is due to you being directly related to them

quote:
And if a child acts silly what do parents and schools do. tell them to stop it and not do it any more
and what is wrong with that.........ever came across children that had no limits on how to behave, anything goes....it aint pleasant

quote:
Also why should kids go to school in the first place once you leave you dont use more then half of the stuff you learnt
this comment just show how necessary school actually is

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 02:46 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Echuu
Master Jedi

This thread has become even more amusing...

Of course school is necessary, but the way it is run is absolutely stupid.

Deano post a conspiracy quick!!!

"Jesus also thought that non-believers should be stoned"------Alliance

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 02:53 PM
Echuu is currently offline Click here to Send Echuu a Private Message Find more posts by Echuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
inthesilence
Idiot Brigade Captain!

Originally posted by Deano
thats exactly wha education is for, to condition. it doesnt open minds, it screws down the lid. schools and universities are designed to spit kids out as programmed cogs of the next generation.
Why does it make parents proud to see their children getting certificates of
acheievment for telling the system what it demands to hear? Im not saying
people shoudnt pursue knowledge but, if we are talking freedom here, that
has to be done on our terms, not the systems.We are slaves who delude ourselves that we are free because we dont want to face reality of out plight.

Well, people at my school sucked just because they were sucky people, and not because they were brainwashed to be that way. And despite the shortcomings of my school and what my education was, I did enjoy school (for the most part) and I did learn something. In fact, if I hadn't gone to high school, I'd probably still be depressed and not leaving the house. A lot of the experiences I had in school did open my mind, and I had some teachers that were wonderful and actually taught me something beyond a textbook.

Of course there are going to be the other ones who are mean and hateful, or just plain crazy. But you can't let them ruin things for everybody else. I AM free. I don't know about you, but I can still think for myself, and, in my eyes, that makes me free.

You want a REAL conspiracy? Look no farther than your doorknobs. They're EVIL!!! o___0;;

--Bertrand Russell

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 03:19 PM
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Private schooling is better, SpellJammer use to take private schooling during Fkat (Or SATs as we called them in those days..)

The enviorment was more peaceful.
The students were more interested in learning.
The teachers were patient and thought provoking.
And everything was good.

Ofcourse the securalist goverment gives you this impression that private school is a bunch of Bible-Thumping churchies who teach you ass-backward philosophies like how women belong in the kitchen, but during his period at the church they were very nice to me, and there was no damn "pray time" or some excuse like that the goverment supposedly tries to keep away from us. Even that which they make us fear is a lie.

SpellJammer only liked 2 of his teachers during public schooling. Don't remember thier names but..

One was a former drill sergent. He demanded discipline and respect, which was precisely the type of person those damn brats needed. He'd kick your ass if you screwed with him, even AT eighty years old..

The other was someone who looked and sounded just like Giles. He was a computer engineer, he wasn't the agressive type, but he was a thinker, and he taught SpellJammer algerbra which before he met him, seemed impossible. But his ability to manipulate numbers was on the same frequency as SpellJammer's ability to invision, and he didn't just "teach" us math, he showed us differant options with each problem, proving that in the road of life there are many paths, doesn't matter which one you take, as long as you get the right answer.

All the others were either crazy bitches or doped up, lazy hooligans who were just as bad as the students..

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 03:29 PM
inthesilence
Idiot Brigade Captain!

(1)Ofcourse the securalist goverment...

(2)...but during his period at the church they were very nice to me...

(3)But his ability to manipulate numbers was on the same frequency as SpellJammer's ability to invision...

(4)...proving that in the road of life there are many paths, doesn't matter which one you take, as long as you get the right answer.

(1)First of all, the word you're looking for is "secularist" NOT "securalist".

(2)Second... O.M.G. Spelljammer accidentally didn't talk about himself in the third person. o___0;;

(3)*snerk*

(4)And what happens when you get all the right answers? You just sit there being all... answer-ful? There'd be nothing left for you to do. It's the questions that are important, not the answers. Without the question, there can be no answer, but without an answer, there can still be many questions.

I know it's pretty much useless to argue with you, but I'm bored, and there's really nothing good on TV at the moment. Plus, you're kinda funny in a crazy person sort of way.

--Bertrand Russell

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 03:43 PM
Deano

On wings of tomorrow we're coming to fly
Erasing the sorrow and this is the place where you die
We're shaking the chains off the world of today
We're coming to get you no matter what you're gonna say,

This is the time of the ending
It's the dawn of a new world order
This is a new beginning
Where a new world shall arise, we scream
On the wings of yesterday you're gonna die
And you know it's gonna be - we're screaming

This is illumination - we are
We are illuminates - beware
This is illumination - we are
We are illuminates

We live inside society, our presence is unknown
We plot and we manipulate you to which way to go
Illumination comes across the world to bring an end
Intimidating silent force that puts us in command

This is the dawn of the ending
It's the time of a new world order
This is a new beginning
Where a new world shall arise, we scream
On the wings of yesterday you're gonna die
And we know it's gonna be - forever

This is illumination - We are
We are illuminates - Beware
We are illuminates

In the darkness, we shall await
Prepare for changes, to seal your fate

We are illuminates - Beware
We are illuminates

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 09:54 PM
Deano

lluminati
You've come to take control
You can take my heartbeat
But you can't break my soul
We all shall be free

Illuminati
You'll never take control
Your new world order
Will lead to none at all
We all stand before you as one
Heaven is for everyone
To be free from the dark

Time has come, the world lies dying
Our faith has gone, our souls are crying
Resurrecting paradise, cry for freedom
Killing pain, a million lies,
Dethrone tyranny

Masters are relentless, torture is for slaves
Money, greed and power drives you to obey
Temperature is rising, shakes me to the core
Blood and domination, victims of the law

ll through the millenniums, I've seen the writing on the wall
Into our oblivion, we are the riders on the storm

Damn the machine
The enemy is stalking in the void
One evil dream
The engine's running faster to destroy

Here come the raiders they're invading us all
We stand in silence with our backs to the wall

The curse - fortold in prophecies is haunting us now
The world - a creeping agony and there's no way out

Caught in illusions I'm screaming in pain
The demon is corroding my brain

Free your mind from all frustrations as they're drawing near
Take your time, live in sin, choose your alibis
Work all day, die in pain, you're a sacrifice

They're gonna send you down to hell
And put your body on a shelf

This is the island of damnation,
Where all your dreams are gonna fall
Your mind is screaming for salvation
And then your world is gonna blow
Down in the fire below
Below

Silent tears are running down my face into the night
As I'm getting closer to my heart that's full of fright

They lead me down a steep hell spire
And burn my body in the fire

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 10:09 PM
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Would've preffered Korn's version of "brick in the wall"

[Part 1]
Daddy's flown across the ocean
Leaving just a memory
A snapshot in the family album
Daddy, what else did ya leave for me?
Daddy, whatcha leave behind for me?
All in all it was just a brick in the wall
All in all it was all just bricks in the wall

[Part 2]
We don't need no education
We don't need no thought control
No dark sarcasm in the classroom
Teachers, leave them kids alone
Hey, Teachers, leave those kids alone

All in all its just another brick in the wall
All in all you're just another brick in the wall

We don't need no education
We don't need no thought control
No dark sarcasm in the classroom
Teachers, leave them kids alone
Hey, Teachers, leave those kids alone

[Guitar]

[Part 3]
I don't need no arms around me
I don't need no drugs to calm me
I have seen the writing on the wall
Don't think I need anything at all
No, don't think I need anything at all
All in all it was all just bricks in the wall
All in all you were all just bricks in the wall

[Goodbye Cruel World]
Goodbye, cruel world
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind
Goodbye

Deano

Will you follow me into the light
The fortress of wisdom, a star shining bright
The garden of heavenly sin
A kingdom of beauty to please you within

Where do we go from here?
Leaving our memories behind
It's time to free your mind

Hey you!
I'll make your dreams come true
I can take you anywhere
Just call on me and I'll be there

Follow me
And I will guarantee
Your life will never be the same
Hear me callin', won't you follow me

Will you follow me into the fight
You smile as you die when you're close to the light
Your dreams will be lost in the haze
Your innocence dying in so many ways