KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » The Official KMC "Conspiracy" Thread

The Official KMC "Conspiracy" Thread
Started by: Raz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (115): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

thats cool spelljammer
but are you really aware of the new world order? and the abyss that we are staring into>?

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 10:12 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
piccola_nuvola

wow...I didn't know this was the poetry thread.....and I didn't know ppl had so much free time to start writing poems about the illuminati....

Life is a journey....travel...

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 10:41 PM
piccola_nuvola is currently offline Click here to Send piccola_nuvola a Private Message Find more posts by piccola_nuvola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

well now you know

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 10:55 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raz
If the theory involves wearing tinfoil hats, yes, yes it is.

laughing

Originally posted by Deano
whats funny is that you think you are a REAL american

laughing Oh shit

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 11:27 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Originally posted by Spelljammer
So this thread stops being Us versus Deano, SpellJammer will post a conspiracy of his own..

LIBERALS CONTROL HOW WE THINK (Or atleast try too):
You say SpellJammer is full of shit that liberals control the media, our schools, and everything. Well here's a tidbit of proof.. Colleges are an excuse to brainwash our children into rejecting religon and becoming securalist puppets. That's why SpellJammer isn't going to go to college and become a healing shaman instead of a doctor..
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/a...RTICLE_ID=45058
Guess As are only handed out to Athiests.. And there's plenty more where that came from..

Possibly the most bullshit thing I've ever heard. It doesn't say anything more than her report was "about the constitution" and that she was apparantly given an F for mentioning God.

Not only is the artical full of holes and one sided storytelling but the entire source is crap. Its and obviously conservative biased website complete with Ad's for a book telling why the ACLU is bad and full of important hard-hitting articals about how there is a video online that says Bush is an "a--hole"

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 04:15 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Deano
thats cool spelljammer
but are you really aware of the new world order? and the abyss that we are staring into>?

I'm not completely sure of WHAT the new world order is suppose to be. I assume it's a global goverment, complete control over the population. Which to me would be a good thing, society has degenerated into a disgrace of amorality. "That's not wrong, it's just a differant opinion". No you idiot, it is wrong! Just accept that!

Just because something can be right in more ways then one, doesn't mean EVERYTHING is right. The word "cat" is still "cat" in any language. If you call a "cat" a "dog" you are stupid, and need to go to special-ed..

Sometimes I wonder if the goverment is doing this purposely. Making us less moral, afterall, when people think they deserve everything and WANT it, they're willing to give up everything. And thus are left with nothing. The only people that get ahead are the smart ones. It is survival of the fittest, or in this case, survival of the most clever..

I'd rather be part of the new world order then some stupid prick who was dumb enough to fall for the "there's no right or wrong" bullcrap.. I don't believe society could ever be truly free from selfishness and sinful behaivor. Not even just alot. (Like supposedly my mom thinks that if there is a Rapture crime rates will just be very-very low..) I'm not that optimistic, expseicaly considering how far we've sunk..

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 04:33 AM
Spelljammer is currently offline Click here to Send Spelljammer a Private Message Find more posts by Spelljammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

its not a good thing spelljammer cos these people are truly evil and will sacrifice there own kind to get there nwo order in place. you should read more into this.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 09:09 AM
GCG
Red Bull

Why is this ?

(please log in to view the image)

The word "Mason" is found by drawing a hexagram.

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 02:27 AM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

well its pretty much obvious that most of the presidents have been members of the Masonry, so i guess theres a connection there.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 02:39 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Presidents, Senators, Governers, Congressmen, Army Officials and even Buzz Aldrin the Astronaut to land on the moon.............erm

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 02:49 AM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Refused
Iconoclast

Why are you anti-conpiracy theorists opposed to it with such a passion?

(Although I don't believe in all of the theories, in fact i only believe in the 9/11 conspiracy because there's just so much evidence behind it.)

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 03:53 AM
Refused is currently offline Click here to Send Refused a Private Message Find more posts by Refused Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

The Illuminati structure is one of pyramids within bigger pyramids within still bigger pyramids until you reach the one that encompasses all the others. It is like Russian dolls, one inside the other.

Look at any organisation today, a bank, business, university, government, whatever, and you will see that it is structured as a compartmentalised pyramid. The person who sits behind the counter in a bank will not know what their branch manager is deciding or planning, and the manager, in turn, will not know what is happening at regional level, and they will not know what is being planned at national level, and on it goes.

The only people who know the true plans and agenda of that bank are the handful at the top of the pyramid who know how all the innocent, individual, contributions by people employed by the bank fit together. The overwhelming majority of employees, including those in agencies like the CIA and FBI, have no idea what the big picture is because they are compartmentalised from what is going on elsewhere at their own level, let alone at higher and higher levels.

What can seem matter of fact and innocent to an individual within the pyramid can be very much more sinister when put together with everyone else's compartmentalised contributions.

A "bank" pyramid, for instance, is encompassed by bigger pyramids until you have one that includes the whole global banking system and at the top of that are a handful of interbreeding families going back to the far ancient world who pull the strings of global finance to suit and manipulate their own agenda.

It is the same with governments, transnational corporations, the global media empires, the secret society network, national "security" agencies like the CIA, and so on. They are each compartmentalised on a "need to know" basis and imprisoned by bigger pyramids and at these higher levels these apparently unconnected institutions, businesses, and agencies are all the SAME organisation controlled by the SAME people.

This Illuminati structure of compartmentalised pyramids allows them to organise horrendous attacks like those in New York and Washington while those who actually hi-jacked the planes have no idea who the ultimate "Mr. Big" really is. For instance, the CIA (a mere tool and often fall guy for higher agencies) provided money and other support to the Afghan rebels and terrorist networks that eventually became the Taliban during the Soviet Union invasion.

But the money and support was channelled through Pakistan and elsewhere and while some in Afghanistan would have known where it was coming from, the vast majority would not have known the true source, nor the nature of the global game in which they were being used as mere pawns.

The Illuminati don't control everyone or even nearly everyone in these various organisations, they control those who control the organisation. It is through these few key positions of decision-making that everyone else in the organisation, the pyramid, is told what they will and will not do. It does not take many people to control the actions and policy of an organisation, whatever it may be, if you control the key decision-making positions.

So in terms of the atrocities in the United States, let's start with those who actually hi-jacked the planes. These could have been directly mind-controlled and programmed to do it, or they could have genuinely believed they were serving their religion. Probably a combination of the two. It matters not to the Illuminati, it is the outcome they are interested in.

The hi-jackers would have answered to a network or what they believed were the actual organisers. But from that point they would have lost track of the power game that was playing them like a violin. Who controlled what the hi-jackers believed was their support and organisational network? They have no idea.

The Illuminati do not represent a "side" or a "faction". They CREATE the "sides" and the "factions" and they use them to manipulate the game of divide and rule and centralisation of global power. They operate within the Islamic world as they operate within the "western world".

So as the bigger pyramids envelope the smaller pyramids you reach a point in the structure where the same force is manipulating and organising the horrors in America while also manipulating and organising the RESPONSE to those horrors through their puppets such as Bush, Cheney, Powell, and Blair.

This is how they can work their problem-reaction-solution scams. One of their strands creates the problem (in this case the U.S. atrocities) another strand (the media) tells the people the Illuminati version of the problem (98% of journalists do this unknowingly), and yet another strand offers the "solutions" to the problem, "solutions" which advance their global agenda (in this case a massive erosion of freedoms to "fight terrorism").

You could look at a structure something like this. There will be other elements involved, but it will give you an idea of what I am describing.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 02:41 PM
GCG
Red Bull

Does the surname Mason have any direct connection with the Freemasons ?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 11:41 PM
KidRock

BUMP deano escaped from the cage again and posted a CT again. Keep it in here junior.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 11:25 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

That pyramid scheme was like an over elaborated version of what I've been saying. Terrorists, "friendly" goverments, it's all the same crap to control everything we think, we say, and we do..

If it weren't for the few rebels, Isral wouldn't even be in history books anymore..

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 11:52 PM
Spelljammer is currently offline Click here to Send Spelljammer a Private Message Find more posts by Spelljammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Originally posted by KidRock
BUMP deano escaped from the cage again and posted a CT again. Keep it in here junior.

where was the conspiracy theory? you idiot. the only cage is the one you are living in at the moment, a place where freedom is dying

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 02:38 AM
Lord Shadow Z

Originally posted by KidRock
Still doesnt change the fact that Britain is at the U.S. will.

No, Britain is not in the U.S pocket. A large number of Britons would have rather ate their own faeces then help America in another dirty, illegal war. Britain only joined in because the public didn't have a voice.
Tony Blair is in the hip pocket of Bush, not Britain. And Blair should not be in power much longer.
We didn't jump on the Vietnam bandwagon because then we had a PM who actually felt that he didn't want to send soldiers into a pointless war-zone. A war-zone where American soldiers and equipment were hugely inferior to the Vietnamese soldiers' courage and determination.
So continue to praise Bush and the current administration. Just remember as long as you do that you will be helping that Shi'ite fighter who is sending your countrymen and mine back home in plastic bags.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 10:21 AM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Guess What...The Volcano didn't erupt in the US on Sep 29th....I"m here....I'm here....I didn't die.....Didn't have to go to Canada....

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 07:53 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

phew!

u gotta love those people who can predict the future,, or rather cant predict the future

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 08:31 PM
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

I had a premanition that China or Koreia or something wouldn't exsist by 2015-2020.

It doesn't help I'm rascist. Mom's like "well what country was it EXACTLY?" "I don't know, they all look alike. I know it wasn't Japan because these guys were commies.." laughing

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 08:59 PM