KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Supreme power marvel knights!!!!!!???????

Supreme power marvel knights!!!!!!???????
Started by: HigH ScholaR

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HigH ScholaR

Shocked Supreme power marvel knights!!!!!!???????

By February of 2006 Supreme Power will move to Marvel Knights.

what do you think of suprem power moving to marvel knights.

will it ruin it, **** it up, help it, open it to a newer wider audience, are they doing it just for the money wink

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 05:58 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Marvel Knights from what i've read is one of marvels better ideas... the f4 and spidey series' are both very enjoyable reads imo...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 06:00 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Supreme Power was doing great on it's own. .. But I don't know... It could work.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 06:05 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sentry
Supreme Power was doing great on it's own. .. But I don't know... It could work.

i just don't know, MK may have a bigger audience but some of the material in the comic that makes supreme power supreme may be lost becuase of the younger imprint.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 06:12 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
i just don't know, MK may have a bigger audience but some of the material in the comic that makes supreme power supreme may be lost becuase of the younger imprint.

Your talking about comic nudity right ? sad

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 06:15 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

Originally posted by yahman
Your talking about comic nudity right ? sad

no expression LOL no

No no expression

they can do whatever they want literally without people/critics to complain or moaning because it's too much. it also allows risqué themes, which you relly can't do in regular comics or marvel knights as it may not be prohibited and as marvel kights is intended for teenagers some serious issues may be considered only for max readers as it's too much for the considered marvel knight imprint.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 06:34 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

marvel knights spidey had absorbing man turn into cocaine... not very kiddish...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 06:36 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

Teenage gimmicks IMO

Letme think about it for a second aand i'll come back to that but what happend to absorbing man afterwards

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 06:59 PM
HigH ScholaR

really apart from that having a marvel max imprint means you can do whatever you want touch any matter, explore what genrally is classed as muture.

marvel knights really is limited. it's just like the movie rating system you got 15 than you got 18. But i don't know what the future holds which is why i'm still wondering, i just pointed out in my posts what could happen and what really is max to knights

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 07:05 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

no expression LOL no

No no expression

they can do whatever they want literally without people/critics to complain or moaning because it's too much. it also allows risqué themes, which you relly can't do in regular comics or marvel knights as it may not be prohibited and as marvel kights is intended for teenagers some serious issues may be considered only for max readers as it's too much for the considered marvel knight imprint.

It was a joke big grin

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 07:06 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Teenage gimmicks IMO

Letme think about it for a second aand i'll come back to that but what happend to absorbing man afterwards

he was sold on the streets... bad shit happened...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 07:09 PM
HigH ScholaR

Originally posted by yahman
It was a joke big grin

I knew that......what i did, just wanted to add some serious to it my post.

Originally posted by pr1983
he was sold on the streets... bad shit happened...

really that's stupid

no still stupid

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 07:33 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I knew that......what i did, just wanted to add some serious to it my post.

really that's stupid

no still stupid

k...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 07:34 PM
HigH ScholaR

nah just messing

that is funny but fits mk criteria, and that's how far MK will propbably be able to take things stick out tongue but who knows.

anyway supreme power moving to mk may be a good thing definately open it to a bigger audience and that's where the money is smokin' wink rock

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 07:37 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

but wouldnt marvel knights supreme power be a companion piece rather than a replacement for the standard comic?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 07:41 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

would that mean that the Supreme Power characters become part of the main MU? .... if that happened it would only be a matter of time until they meet the Squadron Supreme (even though SS are technically in another universe.... they always find a way ... or an excuse.... to cross over)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 12:04 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Oh no, no more illustrated titties.

JMS hadn't really been utilizing the ADULT nature of the MAX imprint, thus I think the move to MK is fine, it provides wider distribution and marketing.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 01:09 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote