KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Corran Horn vs. Plo Koon

Corran Horn vs. Plo Koon
Started by: DarthSidiouss

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ReverendMakashi
No need to pray Simus I am a Reverend see, ReverendMakashi. Besides I am not scared of Deus Ex or any of his cronies, Ex just has to except that people won't bend to what he says at every turn and that he should watch his mouth and patience.

I do think it is gay how some people are like "oh no! I don't want to be basehd by someone 5000 miles away who I will never see!"

You are complementing him by saying that you think people think you are afraid of him. Yes, afraid of Janus, whose can do nothing except insult you, why the hell would anyone be afraid? I have family members in different Mobs(not immediate family, second cousins and the works). Is anyone afraid of me? Nope, no reason to be.

Ok. I'm done ranting about how gay being afraid of people on the internet it.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 06:59 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

Damn Glentract, you stole my point..

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 07:02 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaidenDeadpool
"Nerd maker funner of-er"

Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
I do think it is gay how some people are like "oh no! I don't want to be basehd by someone 5000 miles away who I will never see!"

You are complementing him by saying that you think people think you are afraid of him. Yes, afraid of Janus, whose can do nothing except insult you, why the hell would anyone be afraid? I have family members in different Mobs(not immediate family, second cousins and the works). Is anyone afraid of me? Nope, no reason to be.

Ok. I'm done ranting about how gay being afraid of people on the internet it.

Exactly. I have nothing to fear he poses no threat to me whatsoever. All he has are insults and "pics''. Yes my dignity and pride will really be hurt. . .(turn of sarcasm)

The above image is not of Cyrax doing the "Charleston". It is of Deadpool disguised as Cyrax and mocking him by doing the "Charleston". That's just what he does...

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 07:08 PM
Click here to Send RaidenDeadpool a Private Message Find more posts by RaidenDeadpool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Would you please stop going on about that... And instead of trying to piss somebody else off start debating... It might be a good idea.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 07:12 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

Originally posted by Darth Faunus
Glentract, you have yet to counter the disarming statement. He was obviously not as skilled as you claim if he was bested by droids, or Geonosians, for that matter.

And Corran Horn fighting through nearly a thousand Vong, even over a few years, is not impressive? Those same Vong warriors could likely take thousands and thousands of those same battle droids.

So what if he lacks a TK ability? If Plo Koon uses his 'omg furce lightnn tht wud crus all', it'd be absorbed, and then thrown right back at him in an energy attack. So basically, Corran will absorb all of Koon's attacks, and then proceed to tear him apart with his insane dueling abilities.

Lastly, I don't utterly hate Plo Koon. It's just that everyone seems to think he is so good when, in all actuality, he has little going for him. I'll go so far as to say that he improved through the Clone Wars, and possessed an impressive affinity for the Force, as well as a decent Djem So practioner. But against Corran Horn, who would just absorb his most lethal attacks, and then simply outduel him, he stands little chance.

Stop being ignorant, He can shoot lightning from his fingertips it says so in a published book, so accept it.

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 07:20 PM
Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

[QUOTE=5013322]Originally posted by Deus Ex
[B]
(At least he survived the battle. There were thousands of droids. Jedi have been killed by droids on many occasions. It is not something to cause me to look down upon someone who was disarmed when outnumbered a thousand to one.)

Padme survived the battle despite being in the epicenter of blaster bolt hell. No droid disarmed her. Either way, this isn't a testament to his prowess in saber combat. Period.

(He didn't fight them at the same time. Even a PT Padawan could fight Vong three at a time over and over again and kill just as many over a five year period.)

A) Never said he fought them all at the same time. B) Where does it say PT era padawans can fend off Vong? If that was the case, why were they such a threat in combat? Is this more Glentract "IMO" or is this rooted in fact?

(When has Corran demonstrated the ability to asorb force lightning? He has asorbed heat survived extended periods of time that could kill a person and redirected that explosion]. I also don't remember Corran every asorbing a force push. Please give a reference.)

An explosion is primarily kinetic energy. What do you think Force push is? Charging something with enough kinetic energy to make it move. Lightning? Well, it's not force lightning in the case of Koon. If it was, it could be blocked with a saber or absorbed since Force lightning is more kinetic in nature than electric. But Koon's lightning was never mentioned to be so overwhelming he could defeat a seasoned foe. Period.

(Plo Koon was a Jedi Master on the Council. He was trained by a powerful Council Member. He lead the Stark Hyperspace War after Tyvokka(his master) was killed. Your underestimating him.)

And Agen Kolar and Kit Fisto and Sassee Tiin are Jedi masters on the Council. That means jack in the PT era.

He was trained by a powerful Council member? Does that make him powerful neccessarily? Why does Qui-Gon suck compared to Dooku?

And what was his role in the Stark Hyperspace War? Did it include doing something that makes him better than Coran Horn? It sure as hell didn't help him in the Clone Wars.

His force lightning would not kill his enemy but it would be enough to stun him or weaken him for a second, and that helps a lot.
Padme had skywalker protecting her. It would make no sense if she died. How would they film episode 3? And Plo Koon really was just another average jedi, he was not needed, but he survived..

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 07:23 PM
Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaidenDeadpool

Originally posted by Fishy
Would you please stop going on about that... And instead of trying to piss somebody else off start debating... It might be a good idea.

Your right Fishy I won't waste my time on him anymore. Koon's natural lightning ability is strong but is further enhanced by his force powers and even further enhanced by his extra-sensory organs. So it is pretty powerful lightning. . .

The above image is not of Cyrax doing the "Charleston". It is of Deadpool disguised as Cyrax and mocking him by doing the "Charleston". That's just what he does...

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 07:24 PM
Click here to Send RaidenDeadpool a Private Message Find more posts by RaidenDeadpool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

AA, why did you quote that. It doesn't look like you made any points, and this thread isn't moving fast enough so that people could reasonably miss that.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 07:26 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

Dooku was never a council member. And Jin was not a horrible jedi.
If a sith like Maul kept doing roundhouse kicks, and jabbing an old man in the face with his lightsaber it's no doubt he was fatigued. I would be tired as hell also, if i was getting punched and kicked around.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 07:28 PM
RaidenDeadpool

AA, why did you quote that. It doesn't look like you made any points, and this thread isn't moving fast enough so that people could reasonably miss that.

Listen this is between me and Ex. Let's just forget about it actually. . .

Last edited by RaidenDeadpool on Sep 18th, 2005 at 07:40 PM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 07:31 PM
Admiral Akbar

Stop bashing at each other just answer the thread.

Im not supporting Plo in this fight, but Plo Koon is not a youngling so treat him like other average jedi. We know Ki Adi has a big ass head and because of that he is better attuned to the force, the same could apply for Plo and his lightning ability.

Last edited by Admiral Akbar on Sep 18th, 2005 at 07:35 PM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 07:32 PM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Listen this is between me and Ex. Let's just forget about it actually. . .

What are you talking about? I'm just asking why did AA repost that.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 07:35 PM
RaidenDeadpool

Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Stop bashing at each other just answer the thread.

Im not supporting Plo in this fight, but Plo Koon is not a youngling so treat him like other average jedi. We know Ki Adi has a big ass head and because of that he is better attuned to the force, the same could apply for Plo and his lightning ability.

We weren't bashing each other. Were we? Plo Koon.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 07:36 PM
overlord
OD'd

Oh my god! This thread is red hot!
Killer!!

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 07:37 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaidenDeadpool

What are you talking about? I'm just asking why did AA repost that.

Oops my bad. Peace Bretheren. I didn't see AA.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 07:37 PM
RaidenDeadpool

I thought you were telling me off or something. . .

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 07:38 PM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

I thought you were telling me off or something. . .

Unless you were a new guy who was acting all high and mighty, acting completly unreasonable, or you were bashing me, you don't really need to worry about me telling anyone off. Not my job to do that.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 07:40 PM
RaidenDeadpool

Unless you were a new guy who was acting all high and mighty, acting completly unreasonable, or you were bashing me, you don't really need to worry about me telling anyone off. Not my job to do that.

LOL. Yeah I thought you were using a computer typo phrase like, Lmfao, Imao, or Pwned3d

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 07:42 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Makashi, where did -your- attitude come from? You attacked Faunus initially, and I defended him because you were out of line.

First off get an attitude adjustment. Second read little Faunus' posts again.

I did read it. ANd you have the attitude here. I'm reciprocating.

I wasn't calling him a fanboy, all I was saying is that his motives seem fanboyish seeing as how all he could come up with is; "Oh, Plo Koon got disarmed". Wrong he still had his lightsaber. I am sick and tired of everybody always saying "Oh I don't like this guy he gets pwnd3d!!!!!11111!!!!111! So Deus Ex maybe you should be equiped with the right weapon and try reading the other posts before telling me off for no reason.

So... you brought up NJO and KOTOR fanboys because it -didn't- relate to Faunus whom you attacked at the very beginning of the post? So your entire point was what? Self venting? Please... You need to get a grip. You didn't contribute to this thread, you just pissed off a few people for no good reason.

Alrighty to an idiot that would mean, "Wait thats against the code his daddy can't be a Jedi"!!!!1111!1!!!1

Is there a reason for this? Or are you just naturally insultive?

Someone with intelect would most likely think that when SW.com says Koon's family as in cousins, aunts, uncles, etc.

This doesn't even make sense. Maybe I don't have the "intelect" to read it, huh?

In short back off, I didn't do nothing to you and I am not saying Koon would destroy Horn. I only say what I feel, which you my friend have been lucky enough nopt to expierence. . .hell someone has got to even out the field. . .

Back off? You attacked someone without any real argument behind your words and he wasn't even here to defend himself. If you want to debate, feel free. You want to be a sarcastic prick, and then prove what? Koon had his saber? Please. Don't be ridiculous.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 07:50 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

His force lightning would not kill his enemy but it would be enough to stun him or weaken him for a second, and that helps a lot.
Padme had skywalker protecting her. It would make no sense if she died. How would they film episode 3? And Plo Koon really was just another average jedi, he was not needed, but he survived..

Akbar, who are you to call Faunus ignorant? Koon's lightning -isn't- Force lightning.

And by stating that Plo Koon survived Geonosis, it's pointless because so did Padme, and Kit Fisto and C-3PO.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 07:53 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote