KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » THE CLONE WARS (at last)

THE CLONE WARS (at last)
Started by: supatroopa286

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

THE CLONE WARS (at last)

DA DAAAAAAA

"Begun, these Clone Wars have."

Before the rise of the Empire, the Republic ruled the galaxy, ensuring freedom and democracy for all within it. Protected by the noble Jedi, the Galactic Republic was safe from any threat for hundreds of years. Untill the Sepearatists arose. Proclaiming their independence from The Republic, The Senate acted quickly. The C.I.S. must be stopped. Thanks to the investigation of Obi-Wan-Kenobi, The Republic had found it's army. Massively Produced clone troopers of the bounty hunter Jano Fett. With the army being led by the Jedi, The Republic knew it would bring an end to the Separitist movement.

(camera moves to show Geonosis. Suddenly Republic assault ships come into view. their bay doors open up and waves of gunships fly out. The gunships approach the C.I.S. installation. in them are jedi and clones. they prepare for combat)

okay here it is. just give the following information and we'll start

Name
Race
Species
Jedi rank
lightsaber color
appearance
other info that you want.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 06:26 PM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Will-one Kenobi
Order-66

Name: James Vookto
Race: Human
Jedi Rank: Master
Lightsabre Colour: Orange
Appearence: Dark brown Jedi robes, always wears a Black hood, wears leather gloves, standard Jedi boots.

Master Vookto stared out at the rocky landscape of Geonosis, the waves of black super battle droids, Hailfire droids,Crab droids,Battle droids etc and grimaced. He hated war of all kind but would fight passionately for the Republic, even if that meant to the DEATH.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 06:58 PM
Will-one Kenobi is currently offline Click here to Send Will-one Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Will-one Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

From the cockpit the Clone pilot said

"We're approaching the LZ Master Vookto. We have a transmission from master Yoda. Here it is"

A hologram of Yoda appeared in the back of the troop hold of the gunship.

"land you must at this valley. Hold off the Seperatist advance you shall. Armor on the way it is. Good luck, and may the force be with you."

The gunships started to get anti-aircraft fire around them. a gunship next to Vookto's was hit and fell to the ground as a burning wreck.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 07:07 PM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nola_One
Omega

Name: Nick Nola (lol)

Species: Uhh human i guess....lol

Jedi Rank: Master

Lightsaber Colour: Green (Can I have two?)

Appearance: Grey Master Jedi robes, hair like Obi-wan, about 5' 10", caulcasian, green eye and blue eye, swimmer's build of body

Other: Always able to promote the force in others, just by talking, very focused mind, has an apprentice (Can I have one?), yeah and thats about it for now (ill add stuff along the way problaby)

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 07:41 PM
Nola_One is currently offline Click here to Send Nola_One a Private Message Find more posts by Nola_One Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

yes you can have an apprentice, yes you can have two lightsabers.

The Gunship with Nola came to a halt, and landed on the ground. A Clone with green markings on his armor jumped off and yelled.

"Let's move troopers!"

the rest of the Gunships landed. The clones ran towards the enemy: 3000 super and regular battle droids against 3000 clones, and some jedi.

The gunship with Vookto fired some missiles at a hailfire droid. it exploded, right after it fired off one missle. the missle hit, and The Gunship was going in for a crash landing. The pilot said in a calm voice

"Brace for Impact"

Boom! The Gunship was on it's side. Vookto got out of the wreckage with 5 other troopers. around them were 50 SBDs (super bds).

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 07:52 PM
Nelvaanian

Name:Tiko
Race:Nelvaanian
Jedi rank:Jedi Knight
lightsaber color:Orange
appearance: Muscular. Don't wear jedi robes. Wear traditional Nelvaan clothing and don't wear shirt. Have tattoos across chest and biceps. Have long black hair.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 08:55 PM
Nelvaanian is currently offline Click here to Send Nelvaanian a Private Message Find more posts by Nelvaanian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

A clone trooper motions to Tiko.

"Come General Tiko! We must advance on the droid's positions, follow me!"

He runs off towards a platoon of troopers.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 11:01 PM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Name: Daakman Barrek
Species: Cerean
Jedi rank: Master
lightsaber color: teal (first one), yellow (second one)
appearance: He resembles much to Ki-Adi-Mundi
Other info: He wanted to have several Padawans at once. He doesn't wear Jedi robes, he wears uniforms much like Far West cavalry generals. His apprentice, Jessica Med-Beq, is born on Charros IV but Daakman is born on Xagobah.

CRC 08-644: General Barrek, I have five battalions of AT-TEs ready on standby.
General Barrek: Fire at the nearest starship!

While General Barrek lighted his yellow lightsaber, Jessica led a squad of N-1s from her experimental N-2 (see Ships of The Battle of Capinar for more details).

A clone captain wants him to advance to the dwarf spider droids, who are guarded by battle droids. Suddenly, a hailfire droid fires his missiles and one of them hit one of his AT-TEs, destroying it. Jessica retaliated by firing the twin laser cannons of her fighter.

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 12:17 AM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

tj, tj,tj,tj. I dont mean to sound, well, mean, but you cant just create an entire army and run off for your own thing, as that was the down fall of your own rpg. I'm going to have to be a strict gamemaster when i say stick to the story and enemies given to you, and for the love of god, please dont get into the whole

"N-1s and N-2s and Amebas this and Luchrehulk that"

Please try not to do it again, as I am already thoroughly pissed off. I'll set you up with the rest of the players

The GUNSHIP that Barrek and his apprentice were on landed near the wreck that Vookto had emerged from. The troopers deployed and began to engage the SBDs attacking Vookto and the other troopers. A Captain, cleary marked by his Red markings on his armor, Jumped off the ship and yelled to Barrek and his apprentice

"MOVE IT JEDI!"

He turned back to the battle and Started to fire his chain-gun at the droids.

MEANWHILE

Nola's ship had already dropped him off with his troopers. They were at the mouth of the valley, were the Droids were pushing out. a Trooper ran up to him and panted heavily as he said

"General Nola! We need you at the mouth now! there're too many of them! we cant hold them for evUGGGHH!"

The clone was shot through the chest by a droideka, who along with 10 battle droids, aimed at Nola.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 12:45 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Just to be the bearer of bad news...

Daakman Barrek doesn't survive all through the Clone Wars. no expression

And what kind of Jedi names are Jessica and James and Nick?

*runs away*

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 12:57 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
Just to be the bearer of bad news...

Daakman Barrek doesn't survive all through the Clone Wars. no expression

And what kind of Jedi names are Jessica and James and Nick?

*runs away*

what are you talking about? i know the names aren't really "Star warsish" but who cares. but what do you mean about Barrek?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 01:06 AM
Nola_One
Omega

[okay fine my new first name is...Nordallin (Nor-da-lin), yes sounds much more star warish, yeah now I like it lol, any way my aprentice's name is...Rotorin Sujet(Ro-tor-in Su-jet), yes that will work, he is 16 years old, 6' tall, light brown hair (buzz cut), light brown eyes, regular brown robes, blue light saber, and is human]

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 01:30 AM
Nola_One is currently offline Click here to Send Nola_One a Private Message Find more posts by Nola_One Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

(Good call, Nola! wink )

(Daakman Barrek is the Jedi that bites the dust in Obi-Wan's hologram at the end of the Clone Wars mini-series, before we see Grievous for the first time, and has a Padawan named Shai'a Gi, whom Grievous crushes)

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 01:44 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Since one of you discovered Daakman's corpse, I guess I just have to play with Jessica for the rest of the game. However, I should point out that N-1 is originated from a Loyalist world and Lucrehulk ring carriers are the Trade Federation's backbone in space combat.

Name: Jessica Med-Beq
Species: Human
Jedi rank: Knight (since Barrek's death)
Lightsaber color: teal (first one), yellow (second one), orange (third one)
Appearance: She is a brunette, brown-eyed Jedi who has a light skin tone and she is a little skinny.
Homeworld: Charros IV
Other info: She had salvaged the two lightsabers of her former Master. Since she was in the middle of the last test (the Test of Flesh), she was granted the title of Jedi Knight in a hurry. Also, she is involved in a love story with Senator Ronet Coorr.

Jessica led two squads of gunships as well as a brigade of AT-TEs. Her new command gunship fired the last shot to the crash of the battle globe nearby.

Jessica: Destroy their rectennas!
CM 19-452: Yes, sir.

The big antenna near the battle globes was crumbling and destroyed destroyer droids as well as large spider droids, along with some droid infantry.

Pandemonium

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 01:47 AM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nola_One
Omega

Nola took out his light sabers and began to deflect laser fire from the droids, "Rotorin!!! Where are you!?" he yelled, as he saw him no where to be found, then all of a sudden from a ridge above Rotorin jumped right into the middle of the group of them, "Rotorin! No!" Nola said as he too took a leap into the front of the droids and made his way through to him, their numbers slowing and finally held back where Rotorin was, "Why must you defy me in such measures?" Nola said as he continued to deflect the surpressive fire, "I'm sorry Master, but an element of surpise seems to work well droids." he replied as they made their way forward, "Just because it works does not mean you do it, If another battalion made their way passed us and came back to support these droids you would be too out numbered and surrounded!" Nola said, they had slowed the advance from this spot, they now threw some small explosives at the high ridge, the path way was not to be seen, "Come, and follow my lead padawan." Nola said, "Yes master," Rotorin replied calmly. They made their way back to the gunships with the remaining clones, "Pilot, I want to go and renforce the left flank," Nola said, he nodded and proceeded to the flank, the walkers (sorry don't know all those special names) were now being moved up closer, several more Starships were landing. "Land us dow there," Nola said pointing to the weakest part of the advancing line, Again the pilot nodded and began to descend on the troops while the lasers were providing cover.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 01:48 AM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Twilight Janick! WHAT THE HECK! did you not see the post i made??? ^^^ You have to stay with what the gamemaster (me) gives you!!! PLEASE try not to do this again.

Nola:
The wlakers were advancing on the left flank of the valley, pushing the C.I.S. back. A hologram of a Clone Captain appeared in front of Nola.

--This Is Captain Fier, We need assistance on the left flank! Spider-droids and Geonosion warriors are tearing up our infantry. Meet me by over by the downed gunship. Fier out--

the gunship landed, and the troopers jumped off, one being shot in the face before he touched the ground. The smoke from the gunship could be seen 500 meters away from Nola. 500 meters of complete battle.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 02:10 AM
Nelvaanian

General Tiko looked through the hoard of battle for his young apprentice Hyunh. Soon he saw his young asian padawan huddled around with some troops.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 02:15 AM
Nelvaanian is currently offline Click here to Send Nelvaanian a Private Message Find more posts by Nelvaanian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Jessica's gunships and AT-TEs went on the right flank of Nola's positions.

Jessica: Unload your clones!
CRC 08-644 and CM 19-452: Yes, sir.

Two squads of gunships (16 gunships total) unloaded their survivng clones (351 clones) and twenty-two AT-TEs (440 clones carried) blasted their way to Master Nola. Then, a droid tank fired a few shots to down a gunship, only to crash into another, the clattering debris of this crash destroying the frail battle droids and rendering the tank unable to move.

Jessica: Take the tank down!
CM 19-452: We're out of rockets, sir.
Jessica: Destroy those hailfire droids!

Her gunship raced through the sand, blasting hailfire droid after hailfire droid. only to be stopped by a cliff. She decided to get back to an assault ship, in order to reload her gunship with clones and rockets.

Pandemonium

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 02:18 AM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

T.J.: (i'll ignore the last post)

Jessica was in the middle of the fray. she could see 10 troopers taking cover behind a rock. one of them waved his arm

"Over here General Med-Beq! We need help!"

Suddenly a Geonosian landed on the rock, screamed, and flew into the sky with one of the troopers in his claws.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 02:18 AM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Twilight Janick
Jessica's gunships and AT-TEs went on the right flank of Nola's positions.

Jessica: Unload your clones!
CRC 08-644 and CM 19-452: Yes, sir.

Two squads of gunships (16 gunships total) unloaded their survivng clones (351 clones) and twenty-two AT-TEs (440 clones carried) blasted their way to Master Nola. Then, a droid tank fired a few shots to down a gunship, only to crash into another, the clattering debris of this crash destroying the frail battle droids and rendering the tank unable to move.

Jessica: Take the tank down!
CM 19-452: We're out of rockets, sir.
Jessica: Destroy those hailfire droids!

Her gunship raced through the sand, blasting hailfire droid after hailfire droid. only to be stopped by a cliff. She decided to get back to an assault ship, in order to reload her gunship with clones and rockets.

WHAT THE HELL! ARE YOU ILLITERATE!!!??? CAN YOU READ THE PAST POSTS I HAVE MADE? TRY SCROLLING UP THE PAGE AND TRY TO READ OTHERS POSTS. YOU ARENT' THE ONLY ONE PLAYING! mad

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 02:21 AM