KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » THE CLONE WARS (at last)

THE CLONE WARS (at last)
Started by: supatroopa286

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

By then, it was too late to pick up that trooper, since the Geonosian was shot by the bubble turret of Jessica's gunship.

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 02:21 AM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nelvaanian
General Tiko looked through the hoard of battle for his young apprentice Hyunh. Soon he saw his young asian padawan huddled around with some troops.

A trooper ran up to the jedi.

"Sir, we've been hit bad. the left flank has been too reinforced, and the droids are going to overwhelm us on the right! we need to re link with the rest of our company over there"

he points to a side of the valley on the right, where a group of clones were defending their position.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 02:23 AM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Twilight Janick
By then, it was too late to pick up that trooper, since the Geonosian was shot by the bubble turret of Jessica's gunship.

ATTENTION ATTENTION

Twilight Janick, please try to remember that you are not rping by yourself, and there fore stick to the other players and the story. If you continue to roleplay in the way you have i will have to ignore any and all posts made by you in the rpg. If you want to rpg by yourself, dont rpg, write Fan fiction, which is basically what you are doing.

ATTENTION ATTENTION PLEASE READ THIS

to everyone:
ok, besides Twilight's problem, i think this rpg might work. just remember, i'll create your enemies whenever im here, and i'll contorl the story. I do this so people like TWILIGHT JANICK wont go off on their own and role pley by themselves. Im trying to have it that you people can interact with each other.

Last edited by supatroopa286 on Sep 18th, 2005 at 02:41 AM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 02:28 AM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nola_One
Omega

Nola ran up to the commading officer clone behind the lines, "General, the troops are spreading too thin we need you to renforce the center." Nola nods and directed his troops to the center, "Advance along the interior of the droids!!! Direct them from the main defencive line." Rotarin and Nordallin lead the clones to the right, Nola's double bladed swings were fast, but presice, seeming as if their was a rythm to his movement, to prepare for the next.

"Get some heavy support over here! We have them clustered!!!" Nola yelled back to the Commading clone, he went on his radio then nodded back Nordallin. Rotorin's fighting was swift and more of a focus on the movement of his saber than how he should be using it to it's most effient swings, and deflections. The walkers were almost in range, droid artillery fired towards the troops, the left side was breaking up, the walkers fired, the droids flew backwards in all directions, "Move up!!! Remake the line!! We have them on the fallback." Nordallin called out, another handful of troopers arrived, the flank was now continously moving toward the first Federation Starship, the big laser artillery (sry dont what the name of them are) began their firing on the structures and Shipships above ground.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 02:53 AM
Nola_One is currently offline Click here to Send Nola_One a Private Message Find more posts by Nola_One Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

(just so you know, only you guys are generals)

Captain Fier called in the At-TEs to fire at the spot Nordallin had given. they were pushing back. He looked over to the crashed gunship and could see lightsabers flashing. He raced over to Nordallin and started to fire his chain gun at the mass of droids. he was hit in the chest, but the round bounced right off. he gasped as he saw a wave of 50 Geonosions fly out of the sides of the valley and head towards the walkers. they were to agile, and couldn't be hit. He fired his gun and yelled

"General Nordallin, the walkers!"

The bugs landed on the walkers and placed explosives all around it. It exploded into a ball of flames 5 seconds later. they flew to the other 9 AT-TEs and blasted into the cockpit and threw the pilot out, and then blew up the controls for the gun and the steering. They were escaping when they were zapped or squashed by a gunship heading in to deploy troops. the gunship spiraled in and blew up in the massive droid force. Fier could tell they wouldn't be able to hold them off forever. He ran to Nordallin.

"Sir, at the other end of this valley is the exit of a droid factory. we need to destroy it if we ever hope to win. I'll call in a gunship."

The gunship landed in, and Fier, along with 5 other troopers, got in. He sent in another regiment, which could help hold the lines even better. he then said over the comlink.

"Any Jedi who wish to blow up a droid factory, come now."

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 01:01 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Name: Piew Wiap
Race: Ewok
Species: Ewok?
Jedi rank: Jedi scout
lightsaber color: Blue
appearance: Short, grey furr, cute eyes and alot of scouting equipment.
other info that you want: Piew Wiap may be small, but he is damn good at scouting and sneaking up on opponents. He has an unnatural high ewok speed thanks to the force and he is a darn good Jedi Scout.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 01:10 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

lol that would be a cool sight. but really, whats your species?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 01:11 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

EWOK! or, cant I be that?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 01:24 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

well, it just seems, well a little wierd. i mean its ok by me, but do you REALLY want to play as an EWOK?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 01:26 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

I realy want to plat as an EWOK big grin But be ware.. I am an quick feeted, minded and fast Ewok thanks to my amazing scouting skills "HAIIIYYAAH!" big grin

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 01:29 PM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Ok, sure. this should be funny

Wiap was on a gunship heading towards the valley when it was hit by a missile. the pilot said

"Brace for impact!"

The ship hit the cliff at the top of the valley. everybody was okay. a trooper walked up to Wiap and squated down.

"Sir, what are your orders? It looks like there is an opening into the droid factory over there *points*, or we could wait for another gunship to come in."

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 01:35 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Wiap looked carefully around in the area. "Mmmf. Move in we do now. It is not safe out here" Wiap said with an serious look on his face. It was not very safe in there either, but they would not get as easy detected there. "Wiap move first to see if the coast is clear" He said and jumped down towards the factory with full speed. He stopped by the opening and used the force to sense if anything bad was nearby. "I dont like bad things" he thought and looked into the opening.

[I guess you deside what I see]

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 01:40 PM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

the opening revealed two regular battle droids guarding the opening, both had their backs facing Wiap.

--Do you ever get the feeling we're about to die?--

--roger roger--

A clone trooper aimed and whispered

"Sir, should we fire?"

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 01:45 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Wiap mumbled for a while, then jumped out in the hallway and quickly jumped from one side of the wall to the other side, moving forward with high speed. They quickly turned around when he accidentaly made a little sound but the only thing they had time to see was an short blue sabre piercing both of them and they fell in pieces down to the ground.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 01:48 PM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

The trooper shrugged at the other clones, and they all jumped in after the ewok. one of the clone pilot ran up to Wiap and said

"Sir, as we came in, I heard some radio chatter that Captain Fier was going to destroy the factory we are in right now with the help of some jedi. Maybe we can help them. If we can find a map terminal, then we can find out where we arrrRRRRREEAGGHH!"

the pilot was shot in the chest by a Super BD, who along with 4 other SBDs and 15 regular BDs, blocked their progress. The other pilot ran up and started to treat the shot pilot. The 10 clones fired their blasters.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 01:53 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Wiap looked up at the trooper and smiled. "That is a great id.." He stopped when the trooper fell to the ground screaming. He ran straight towards the droids and jumped around to make it harder for them to hit. He at the same time tried to strike back all shots they made. When he was close enough he made a force push at the SBDs. Thanks to his light weigth and short sabre he could move very fast.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 01:58 PM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

The troopers destroyed the rest of the droids. when it was over, The pilot was wounded, 2 were dead, and another trooper had a broken leg. the trooper from before, now with his helmet off, said to Wiap.

"Sir, if we keep the 2 wounded, it will double our time of travel. If we put them down (kill them) or leave them for capture, then we'll move faster."

The trooper had an expression of slight nervousness.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 02:10 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"Slow us down is nothing good" Wiap said and thought for a while. "But leave them here is not right. Get them, Find an map central, Find allies, Help allies, survive. That is what we are going to do." Wiap said and looked at them. "We leave dead behind but wounded we take. Lets go" Wiap smiled and putted his sabre down.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 02:13 PM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

The trooper gave a look of relief, and nodded to his brothers. they toke the dead to the opening they came in, and quickly dug them a grave. They put their blaster in the ground and put the dead troopers helmet over it. they returned to Wiap. There were 7 troopers in good condition, one of them was carrying the wounded man. The co-pilot of the gunship was carrying the wounded pilot. The trooper without the helmet walked next to Wiap. He stopped, and pointed to a rolled up Droideka guarding a map console. next to it were 2 turrets. The trooper whispered

"What should we do now, Genereal Wiap?"

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 02:26 PM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

OOC: How far are you from the factory? I wish to continue the Geonosis leg of the journey. I can't even try something without knowing your position first! But I want to participate the sabotage of the droid factory.

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 03:43 PM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote