KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » THE CLONE WARS (at last)

THE CLONE WARS (at last)
Started by: supatroopa286

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Will-one Kenobi
Order-66

James swung his sabre in an arc cutting down three SB Battle droids and with a wave of his gloved hand sent some Hailfire droid missiles finding new targets in the droid lines. Suddenly his commlink buzzed and Commander Fier appeared and told him 'If you want to blow up the droid factoy come now!' Master Vookto signaled for a gunship to take him to the droid factory, as one swooped down he hopped on and gave the commander orders. The gunship took of 'WAIT' James cried 'Fire all lasers to quadrant 269' A laser swept out sending a line of droidekas into oblivion. 'Carry on' James said calmly, the commander looked at him in surprise and James grinned and said ' Sorry, couldnt resist'

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 03:53 PM
Will-one Kenobi is currently offline Click here to Send Will-one Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Will-one Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"Wiap will take the fire on him and you then take care of the problem" Wiap said and smiled as he started warming up, preparing to make the move. "Good luck to Wiap" Wiap said and prepared to become decoy

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 04:01 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

OOC: I'd ask if you're close or far away from that droid factory.

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 04:12 PM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Will-one Kenobi
Order-66

James saw a small figure in the entrance to a cavern and decided not to interupt Master Wiaps plan. ' Troopers follow me on to that cavern roof, we are going to drop in on those droid factories' James shouted as he jumped and landed on the cavern roof with a small thud followed by 10 clone troopers 'Looks like were going in' James said.

Is that post okay Supertrooper?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 04:24 PM
Will-one Kenobi is currently offline Click here to Send Will-one Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Will-one Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

So General Med-Beq also made her part in supplying nine troopers (the ones that were near the rock when my character was last spotted). When CM 19-452's gunship (her command gunship) was near the cavern roof, she jumped in the cavern roof with a small thud too. The troopers, however, have to use a device that allowed one to clmb up or down without fear of falling.

Jessica: Looks like we're going in too!

Pandemonium

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 04:28 PM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nola_One
Omega

"Wiap, Med-Beq and James are in the Factory?" Nordallin said, "Yes sir," replied the co-pilot, "Okay land here, and get some walkers to begin in this direction, we will walk from here." Nordallin said, the 7 gunships began to desend, 750 meters from the main hanger of the factory, WHOOSH the first of the Starships was taken down, (Starwars theme song starts up as the sand flys across the battle field as Obi-Wan, Anikan fly overhead.), "Okay move in we have them on the defencive!" Nordallin leads the charge. [I won't type much about my apprentice in battle so just asume he's doing that Jedi thing lol]

"This is Nordallin, hold off on the untill you are given the signal several groups are infiltrating the main factory, fire only after I give the clear." he said into the comm, "Yes sir, we have the walkers 500 meters from tour sujested position." said the ops clone, "Okay once they have reached that location have make covering fire for us to escape then fire the explosives."

Last edited by Nola_One on Sep 18th, 2005 at 04:38 PM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 04:32 PM
Nola_One is currently offline Click here to Send Nola_One a Private Message Find more posts by Nola_One Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Will-one Kenobi
James saw a small figure in the entrance to a cavern and decided not to interupt Master Wiaps plan. ' Troopers follow me on to that cavern roof, we are going to drop in on those droid factories' James shouted as he jumped and landed on the cavern roof with a small thud followed by 10 clone troopers 'Looks like were going in' James said.

Is that post okay Supertrooper?

yes

Originally posted by Twilight Janick
So General Med-Beq also made her part in supplying nine troopers (the ones that were near the rock when my character was last spotted). When CM 19-452's gunship (her command gunship) was near the cavern roof, she jumped in the cavern roof with a small thud too. The troopers, however, have to use a device that allowed one to clmb up or down without fear of falling.

Jessica: Looks like we're going in too!

sure, just stick with Will-one.

Wiap: The trooper nodded, and the other troopers toke out an EMP grenade and threw them, disabling the turrets and Droideka temporarily.

"Go now Wiap!"

Vookto: Captain Fier reloaded his chaingun and looked around. it was quiet....too quiet... He stayed close to Vookto. He said into his helmet comlink

"Ok troopers, switch to night vision." he gasped.

"Master Vookto, we're in the middle of a SBD storage facility. one wrong move and all 200 SBDs will come online.

Jessica: She landed right onto a spider droid! being followed by 25 Droids (reg.) The troopers FOund cover and began to engage the droids, but were getting killed quickly.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 04:36 PM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

OOC: Sorry, climb up or down without fear of falling.

IC: Jessica intended to throw a proton grenade into an exhaust of the factory to blow up its energy production system, thus severely damaging the installations.

Jessica: Is anyone here under possession of proton grenades?
CL 121-536: All of your men, sir.
Jessica: Throw them one at a time and wait after the first had blown up before throwing another.

CL 121-536 threw a proton grenade who had fifteen seconds before explosion once it has been activated.

Pandemonium

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 04:40 PM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

A specially marked Gunship landed next to Nordaliin. a Clone Commando(like my avatar, only with a green stripe) yelled

"Come on Sir! We need help blowing up the factory!"

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 04:40 PM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Originally posted by Twilight Janick
OOC: Sorry, climb up or down without fear of falling.

IC: Jessica intended to throw a proton grenade into an exhaust of the factory to blow up its energy production system, thus severely damaging the installations.

Jessica: Is anyone here under possession of proton grenades?
CL 121-536: All of your men, sir.
Jessica: Throw them one at a time and wait after the first had blown up before throwing another.

CL 121-536 threw a proton grenade who had fifteen seconds before explosion once it has been activated.

just so you know, i wrote that you landed on a spider droid being followed by 25 battle droids

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 04:42 PM
Will-one Kenobi
Order-66

Master Vookto cut a hole in the roof and fell through followed by his 10 clones on wires ( dont know the official name, sorry ) As James fell he swung his sabre left and right cutting and disabling droid machines. He landed on a platform as alarms buzzed and five Droidekas rolled in front of James and open fired. 3 Of James clones were gunned down by the droidekas but the other 7 found cover behind rocks and Master Vookto deflected blaster fire muttering under his breath 'Ah crap'

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 04:45 PM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

One of the fusion reactors blew up with the proton grenade CL 121-536 launched. Using the same devices who allowed Med-Beq's troopers to climb down the gunship, her men as well as herself descended upon the charred remains of the main fusion generator. Which destroyed a few of the heavy equipment down there. The clone commandos went there as well and finally, the other two generals' men.

General Med-Beq: It's up to you, guys, now.

Pandemonium

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 04:45 PM
Nola_One
Omega

The walkers were almost in postion, Nordallin waved to the others to make there way to him at the main exit hanger, the 60 some troopers with Nordallin followed Rotorin to the drop point of the droid assembly line, "Down there, the main generators, take them out." Rotorin said, the troopers did so the whole lower floors started to burn and collapse, in onto itself. Nordallin just had to get the others out of there, then the Artillery could finish the job.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 04:47 PM
Nola_One is currently offline Click here to Send Nola_One a Private Message Find more posts by Nola_One Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

just so every body knows, i put what happens in a post a couple of minutes ago
Originally posted by supatroopa286
yes

sure, just stick with Will-one.

Wiap: The trooper nodded, and the other troopers toke out an EMP grenade and threw them, disabling the turrets and Droideka temporarily.

"Go now Wiap!"

Vookto: Captain Fier reloaded his chaingun and looked around. it was quiet....too quiet... He stayed close to Vookto. He said into his helmet comlink

"Ok troopers, switch to night vision." he gasped.

"Master Vookto, we're in the middle of a SBD storage facility. one wrong move and all 200 SBDs will come online.

Jessica: She landed right onto a spider droid! being followed by 25 Droids (reg.) The troopers FOund cover and began to engage the droids, but were getting killed quickly.

i put the name of the character next to what happens to them. here is also a map

Wiap is on red path

James is on green path

Jessica is on Blue path

and Nordallin is going to pink path

you'll all link up at the control ship after sabotaging the factory

Attachment: maprpg.jpg
This has been downloaded 49 time(s).

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 04:51 PM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

a squad of commandos walked up to behind Nord. one said

"General Nordalin, follow us, we'll find the other jedi"

They attached their repel ropes and jumped into the hole.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 04:53 PM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

OOC- I didn't know my character landed on a dwarf spider droid! Just an error of synchronism.

Jessica blew up the dwarf spider droid using a salvaged proton torpedo, deflecting the shots fired by what's left of the 25 regular battle droids, then tried to cut the stone wall separating her from the gleaming point from where she would link up to the control ship.

Salvaging all the proton grenades her dead troopers left behind, Jessica made up a good reserve of explosives for the things that will follow up.

Pandemonium

Last edited by FE Expert on Sep 18th, 2005 at 05:01 PM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 04:56 PM
Will-one Kenobi
Order-66

'Master Vookto we can handle this go and destroy this factory' The clone commander told James 'Not without you' James argued but The Clone cut in 'If you dont go we will all die including the Republic' James looked at the clone nodded and said 'good luck my friend' he jumped away leaving the Clone Commander to fight the droidekas. It was the last thing he ever did.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 05:00 PM
Will-one Kenobi
Order-66

As James landed on the floor he was faced with 200 SBDs 'Huh' he said 'I should think these plans through' he said raising his sabre 'Its going to be a real fire in the hole'

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 05:05 PM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Captain Fier said

"Fierfek" (Huttese for ****)

They slowly moved to the door, which would lead them to Jessicas position. they opened the door, revealing one battle droid.

Last edited by supatroopa286 on Sep 18th, 2005 at 05:09 PM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 05:05 PM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Originally posted by Will-one Kenobi
As James landed on the floor he was faced with 200 SBDs 'Huh' he said 'I should think these plans through' he said raising his sabre 'Its going to be a real fire in the hole'

before they opened the door Fier said

"Dont worry they are on standby"

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 05:10 PM