KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » THE CLONE WARS (at last)

THE CLONE WARS (at last)
Started by: supatroopa286

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Jessica: Should the shot fired from the normal battle droid be deflected upon the SBDs, they will all be activated, so be careful about where the shot wll end.

For caution, she lighted up her yellow-bladed lightsaber (her former and dead Master, Daakman Barrek, had two Type-III lightsabers and she made a yellow-bladed Type-IV lightsaber for herself) to stand ready to deflect all shots that the SBDs would fire as well as the BD's.

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 05:15 PM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Commander Fier ran up to the bd and, using the vibroblade built into his wrist gauntlet, cut off it's head before he could alert his big brothers. He looked at Vookto and Jessica

"Well Generals, now we must continue our advance towards the control ship at the end of this tunnel. once we are there we'll meet up with the other jedi. Let's move."

As he walked off, 3 droidekas rolled out of a corner and unrolled, one aiming at Fier, one at Vookto, one at Jessica. Fier fired his chain gun right at the Droideka, trying to wear its shield down.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 05:26 PM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Will-one Kenobi
Order-66

'On my mark' James said 'Three,two,one GO'

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 05:28 PM
Will-one Kenobi is currently offline Click here to Send Will-one Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Will-one Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Jessica used her yellow lightsaber, trying to deflect most of the shots at the droideka Fier was fighting. Afterwards, Jessica used an EMP grenade then used her lightsaber to cut down the stunned droidekas with the aid of Vookto.

OOC- You all seem to forget the last name of Jessica is Med-Beq. I planned that between what happens here and the next battle, she will take an apprentice. But do we have time between battles in that game?

Pandemonium

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 05:31 PM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

yeah sure. Once the droidekas were down, They progressed to the end of the tunnel, and saw the Control ship. Commander Fier saluted and said

"I'll stay here and wait for the others, you two go ahead and destory that monstrosity."

(gotta go for a couple of hours. football game smile )

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 05:35 PM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nola_One
Omega

Nordallin made his way to the control ship from the lower level, the 40 some trooper left planted the requied explosives and provided covering fire for Nordallin and Rotorin, once they made it up to the Control ship they held their postion untill the others could make it, Nordallin got on the comm "Are the walkers outside the hanger?" "Yes sir, but they can't hold it much longer." "Okay, in 2 minutes, blow it..." Nordallin replied, "Yes sir." Nordallin told his apprentice to stay with the ship and 25 or so troopers, Nordallin went to the the others.

[ok so ppl just say that I show up, at one place, then we go get another person, then the last person whoever that maybe, then WE FLY OUT in a cool sinematic style, and you guys you don't have to worry about showing a whole lot of friendship quality to the commanding troopers and stuff yet, it's only the first battle! ie we are not going to take 30 some troopers with ourselves out ot the factory in one Commander Gunship.]

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 05:52 PM
Nola_One is currently offline Click here to Send Nola_One a Private Message Find more posts by Nola_One Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Jessica kept the three proton grenades in her kitbag. Maybe a larger proton time bomb would have been appropriate. One of the remaining AT-TEs under her command, still full of clones, approached the door of the Control Ship, firing at it and blowing it to smithereens. After that, the clones disembarked.

CRC 08-644: Sure, General Med-Beq, we have a remotely-controlled proton bomb. Go take it, sir, but it will take two people to carry it.
General Med-Beq: Yes, commander Four-Four!

Two of the walker's clone complement carried the proton bomb to the main reactor of the Control Ship, then swiftly went back to the walker, who fled without waiting for its two clones.

When both bombs blew up, all three Generals took up different gunships, Jessica's, piloted by CM 19-452, carried two clone troopers as well.

Pandemonium

Last edited by FE Expert on Sep 18th, 2005 at 05:55 PM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 05:53 PM
Nola_One
Omega

[anyways yeah I problaby won't be on for another 8 hour or so cause i gtg to work, so just ya know get ourselves out of the factory and then I'll head over to take command of the big laser gun thingys and take out some more starships. hehe lots of fun]

Last edited by Nola_One on Sep 18th, 2005 at 05:58 PM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 05:55 PM
Nola_One is currently offline Click here to Send Nola_One a Private Message Find more posts by Nola_One Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

What's left of Jessica's two gunship squads opened fire on all kinds of stuff: homing and dwarf spider droids, hailfire droids, even other starships! And what's left of her five AT-TE battalions went into battle, engaging battle droids, droidekas and SBDs.

Pandemonium

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 06:02 PM
Nelvaanian

"General Tiko. We've been surrounded."
"Then we'll fight our way out. Huynh you take the right I'll take the left."
Huynh ignited his blue lightsaber and Tiko ignited his orange. They slashed Genosians while the troopers shot thier way out.
"Sir LOOK OUT!!!!!" a clone yelled at Huynh.
Huynh turned to see a spider droid starting to fall right where he was.
"May the force be with you master," Huynh said as the droid made impact.
"NNNOOOOOO!!!!"

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 08:18 PM
Nelvaanian is currently offline Click here to Send Nelvaanian a Private Message Find more posts by Nelvaanian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Suddenly a hologram of Mace Windu appeared on the wrists of all the jedi Generals (everybody)

--Excellent work, all of you. the day is almost won. We need you at Command post Beta, where Commander Fier will brief you on your next mission. If you are succesive, then the day will be won. Remember, ALL JEDI GENERALS must report to command post beta. Good luck, and may the force be with you--

Commander Fier brushes the dirt off his red marked armor, and looks at the Artillery divison behind him. he waits for the jedi to arrive.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 08:39 PM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

* just for the record, Commander Fier looks like a red ARC trooper*

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 09:41 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

~ Now what? What have I missed? ~

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Last edited by Nozdormu on Sep 18th, 2005 at 10:15 PM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 10:13 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

nothing much, just the droid factory was destroyed and Jancik decided to destroy a droid control ship on her own, I planned everyybody to go inside it and blow it up. but now Mace has ordered everybody to meet Commander Fier by a command post for a mission briefing.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 11:10 PM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

CM 19-452 piloted Jessica's LAAT/i to Command Post Beta as fast as its external drives could push it.

Pandemonium

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 11:36 PM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Fier saluted as General Med-Beq arrived. Once she got their, he pressed a button, displaying a map. He yelled over the roar of the artillery behind him

"We need you and your fellow jedi to stealthily insert yourself into this Control Ship. Within it are the launch codes for all the techno union ships in the area. We cant blow it up like you did the last time. you must get in, retrive the codes, and get out before our artillery blows it up. I, along with two of my Liuetenant ARC troopers, will accompany you. We must now wait untill the other jedi arrive."

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 11:47 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

I need a recap

NameL Yourek Resisco
Race: Human
Jedi rank: Jedi Master
Lightsabre Color: Turqouise
Appearence: A black trench coat with black boots, black hood over his head and black leather gloves. Black pants. He's lightsabre is tightly placed on his belt.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 12:23 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nola_One
Omega

[uh y don't you just read the four pages it's no that much i've read 20 once lol (i must be obsessed), but ya I guess ill give a description of the first factory blowing up since none of u did and I am sorta seeming a role to lead the main troops in there]

They all made their way back the the Command Gunship, it started to take off as the first of the bombs went off, the droids raced to the landing pad where the clones troops remained, the droids fired at the Gunship, only a bubble turret hit, the Artillery fire now began to barage the factory from the surface, the ceiling collapsed, the Gunship flew through the debry, to the sky, a Third Trade Federation Starship came down two clicks away, "Hold on." Said the pilot as they raced to get above the wave of sand, whoosh, they just flew above it, they then make their way to Yoda over the battle field which is now becoming one sided. They land at the main control center, "Master Yoda." Nordillan says as he shows his repects. [Windu is out in the battle he doesn't sit in a command center]

Last edited by Nola_One on Sep 19th, 2005 at 01:38 AM

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 01:33 AM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

OOC: Where are the other Jedi? You're supposed to get to Command Post Beta and wait until Mace Windu gets back there.

IC: Jessica knows that she has a near-perfect memory, she knows that there are four other Jedi who are part of that expedition. She also knows that there are living personnel inside, and that in the ship, she sensed that there may be some people who are sensitive to her charms and she might be trying to remove her Jedi robes only to reveal some kind of blue bikini made on her homeworld. She prepared that in case heat incommodates her too much.

Pandemonium

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 01:27 PM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Jessica also knows that the codes are in a coded durasteel cowl shell (to avoid tampering) which contains the datapad containing the launch codes for every Techno Union ship in the whole area. Such codes are generally in the bridge or near that, so the gunship who will bring all persons implied in thatmission will have to land above the bridge, then the Jedi will cut their way in.

Pandemonium

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 03:10 PM