KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Inheritance RPG ~ Character/OOC Thread

Inheritance RPG ~ Character/OOC Thread
Started by: riku-chan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

yes, but this is the before story so you can make him act however.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 01:42 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

I want to be a good dragon rider. I Dont want to kill them. KSerie Im going to take u outĄDCĄ"

Dragon Rider
Name: Josh
Appearance: Normal Size Pretty Good Looking Kid with Blonde Brownish hair and Tan Body and black cloke,
Carries Sword and Bow
Race: Human
Dragon's name: MoonSpar
Dragon's appreance: Black and Blue Scales 4 Legs and wings (European Dragon)
Alliance (if any): GOOD
History: Mistery -.- Will be revealed in time
Other:

Last edited by Darkchoco on May 31st, 2006 at 02:29 AM

Old Post May 31st, 2006 02:25 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

um......this thread died. a long time ago....

Old Post May 31st, 2006 02:48 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

oops my bad i just saw that lol do u think u can make another one

Old Post May 31st, 2006 02:51 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

I didn't make this thread. But you can go to the very first thread and create something like it. but just try not to copy it.

Old Post May 31st, 2006 02:52 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Name: Thomas de shadows
appearence: eyes are deep blue and wears all black clothing with a hood and a mask covering his mouth (much like the three assassins you meet in Fable) and is 5'6"
race:shade
history:will be released later
other:N/A
alliance:galbatorix(and some free agent working. Depends on how much You're willing to pay big grin)
history:will release later

I got everything!

Old Post May 31st, 2006 01:29 PM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BROM__2ND

Yo Am New To This But I Luv The Paolini Books

Dragon Rider

Name: Dosent Know His True Name But His Everyday Name Is Jored

Appearance: Small Muscular Short Brown Hair Carries A Black Bladed Sword And A Black Bow Large Scar On Chest

Race: Human (Raised By Queen Izlandi)

Dragon's name: Blackwyrd

Dragon's appreance: Black European Style Dragon Same Size As
Saphira In Movie

Alliance (if any): Varden

History: Didnt Know His Father. All He Knows Of His Father Is That He Was A Dragon Rider.Mother Is Arya

Other:Fluently Speaks The Ancient Language , Dwarvish And Urgal Blackwyrd Hatched When Jored Was 7 Trained By Eragon (Swordsmanship , Bow Work And Magic) Joined The Varden At 10.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 02:29 PM
BROM__2ND is currently offline Click here to Send BROM__2ND a Private Message Find more posts by BROM__2ND Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

You just bumped a two years old roleplay stick out tongue

(A cool looking roleplay I must add)

Perspective

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 02:39 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vrealking

dragon rider

name- loke dragons name-knurlnien "heart of stone "
age-20
gender-male
appearance- large and muscular wears mostly elven clothing of black flowing fabric but under that is a mithril vest of dragon scales taken from mozan by brom and given to loke he has short black hair with a long sword of elen make black in color with an inscription on the side that reads wyrda za'roc or fates misery
race- unsure but is strangly aware of the naturus enviroment

occupation- king of surda

alliance- his own

history- if u wish to know ask

other- he has taken on the task to defeat galbatorix

dragons looks- black with red eys his intent is unknown along with mine but i despise the varden

Last edited by vrealking on Jan 15th, 2009 at 03:25 AM

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 03:18 AM
vrealking is currently offline Click here to Send vrealking a Private Message Find more posts by vrealking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

This is dead but feel free to join the X-Men rp, both of them, the high school one or Darkest Hour.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 03:25 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

no shamans oh man

~Decretum~

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 09:18 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miguelohara563
Protector Of The Universe

I'll post a character soon....

My Doctor Who Fic

Old Post May 29th, 2009 07:48 PM
Miguelohara563 is currently offline Click here to Send Miguelohara563 a Private Message Find more posts by Miguelohara563 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miguelohara563

As'll I.

My Doctor Who Fic

Old Post May 30th, 2009 05:20 PM
Miguelohara563 is currently offline Click here to Send Miguelohara563 a Private Message Find more posts by Miguelohara563 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

there are only two good and two bad. 1 egg hasn't hatched and in an unhosted rp it is unwise to give 1 player the ability to make an uber character like a dragon rider while everyone else has to be weak.

Name: cleave forgeson
Appearance: imagine a tall figure in black armor with a black dragon riders sword across his back and a crossbow. now imagine him with a dagger and black silk clothes.
Race: human/elf
Alliance (if any): none (though works more often for galbatorix)
History: good at anything he does, despised but not untrusted within the varden camp, currently on the run from galbatorix. current holder of the fifth dragon egg due a series of very unfortunate events
Other: currently hiding out in the spine mountains

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 12:12 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miguelohara563

Name:Larton Amadeusson
Appearence:About 6',Red hair and Eyes,Midnight Blue Skin,pointed ears
Race: Dark Elf,descendants of Elves who used in dark magic.They only came to Algaesia recently.They excell as soldiers-for-hire.
Occupation:Mercenary Dragon Rider,currently hied by Galbatorix
Alliance:WHoever pays him enough
History:Larten is the bastard son of the king of the Dark Elves.Unable to claim a place in the royal family,Larten wanders the land as a mercenary.A dragon egg hatched for him when Galbatorix entrusted it to his care.Larten used it as leverage to get more money.
Other: Specializes in light weapons,extremely acrobatic,Green Rider Sword named Kvethya,and poor knowledge of magic*as is his races' curse for revelling in dark magic*.

Dragon
Name:Thunder
Appearance:Green,Large,Has A Great Deal Of Dark Grey Spikes On His Face As well as fins.

My Doctor Who Fic

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 03:40 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

is deead

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 01:07 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miguelohara563

You noticed.

My Doctor Who Fic

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 08:29 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

before you did. *****.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 11:24 PM
Miguelohara563

Not exactly.

My Doctor Who Fic

Old Post Jun 14th, 2009 06:30 PM
KomanderYuri

Smile my charachter

ill be a werecat/warrior

Old Post Jan 19th, 2012 01:31 PM
KomanderYuri is currently offline Click here to Send KomanderYuri a Private Message Find more posts by KomanderYuri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote