KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Street Tourney Match #3

Street Tourney Match #3
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 9 10 [11]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Laminator_X
Once & Future KMC Hawkeye

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
What exactly is your magic sword made out of?

It's composition is never defined in the series. It was created by the same sorcerer who created the galaxy-destroying super-weapon in the Epic Illustrated serial. It is white, and sometimes glows from within. Throughout his stories, he routinely dismembers and bisects elite scifi-tech military cyborgs with ease. Only once did he come up against a force field that he could not penetrate in one blow. The ony thing that we ever saw damage the blade itself was a powered-up Cosmic Level wizard grasping the blade with both hands and attacking it directly.

...You are Number Six. Respect Popeye

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 12:36 PM
Laminator_X is currently offline Click here to Send Laminator_X a Private Message Find more posts by Laminator_X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Match closed. Jinzin wins 13-5.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 04:34 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

good fight laminator....good fight...

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 07:51 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Closing......

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 01:05 AM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

what exactly is that supposed to mean master?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 01:06 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nothing, just that this fight was been over and nobody has cleared space of this thread, thats all.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 01:06 AM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

oh i see... soooo.. how's the intergalactic domination goin?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 01:12 AM
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

mmmm.
Not much changed.
Today, did you remember to punch galactus in the mouth for the money he owed me for that planet sandwich I sold him?

Caus if I have to go over to that man's house I'm gonna kick his ass....
Again.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 01:15 AM
jinzin

well master I tried to go get it.. but newjack the conquerer had been hired as his body guard.... we had a battle that shook the heavens, and fought to a stalemate, but with my energy exhausted I couldn't continue to fight both him and galactus... and with your other herald c21 gone... I fled in terror... I'm sorry to have failed you master.. I'm still searching for a way to bring back master dan though...

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 01:23 AM
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh you have not heard?

Master Dan is with Dave Chappelle over in Africa, smoking pot and having it with cambodian tribes women.

[Chappelle:"emm emmm now thats real cambodian breast milk."]

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 01:25 AM
jinzin

damn... you mean I've been waisting my time? huh

damn....

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 01:32 AM