KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Street Tourney Match #4

Street Tourney Match #4
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 15 16 [17]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stormfront13

take note:

1)i can easily locate him instantley, yet it will take time for him to find me.

2)the light fog, will make it impossible for him to see, literally. it goes up instantley, and once it's up, it doesn't need concentration to keeep up, it's just there.

3)my shield takes a second to go up, if that, and it's very strong, because during prep, I screamed and absorbed the sound.

4)I come into this fight stronger than chris's character, because I absorbed all the sound during prep.

5) chris's character can't see anything, or hear anything while in the fog, and it only takes a single web to immobilize him.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 02:08 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

whats the vote count here????

By Barker
"There can be only none..."

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 02:22 PM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

tied

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 02:23 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

whens this end?

By Barker

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 02:27 PM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

today at noon i think, though i don't know

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 02:29 PM
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

after reading though the best half of this I'm going for stormfront...

By Barker

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 02:33 PM
stormfront13

THAnks

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 02:37 PM
kichiku_beihei
Dreamer

I like what I read. I put my vote in for Stormfront 13

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 03:28 PM
kichiku_beihei is currently offline Click here to Send kichiku_beihei a Private Message Find more posts by kichiku_beihei Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

thanks kichiku

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 04:17 PM
stormfront13

when does this fight end

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 04:19 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Chill SF, it's ending.

SF wins 16-14 (by my estimations...hopefully I didn't miss anyone). Helluva turnout. Match closed.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 04:43 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

quote:

siryn and banshee have both used echo-location is crowded areas, and still hcated people. they have also located people hiding behind certain things. and if you absorb the sound waves, I would know because siryn is sort 0of connected to the sound-waves. it's kinda hard to describe, but I would feel the absorbation.

I don't believe this for a second. I'd ask for proof, but I know you don't have any. Siryn or Banshee has never been "connected" to sound waves. You can't use echolocation like that. Have someone else explain it, i've tried and tried.

I know the fight is over. Congratulations SF. I'm just trying to help you out before people call you on this next round.

Sometimes it's best not to use things in a debate when you don't know how they work. It would just hurt your own arguement.

Doop Lives...

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 06:55 PM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

congrats...

By Barker

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 07:32 PM
stormfront13

actually, yes, she has located people like that, and she has a psionic connection to her sound waves, and that connects her to them. banshee doesn't have this connection however. though, bats use echo-location all the time, and can sence objects still from miles away, same is said with siryn, she has used echo-location in crowded places, and easily found who hse was looking for. anyway, why do you feel the need to still debate me on this, it's over and has been for a while.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 01:11 AM
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ain't this suppose to be over fight.
Why come it isn't closed yet, man.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 01:13 AM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote