KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Dr. Strange!

Respect Dr. Strange!
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ethereal
Strange going hand to hand with none other than a possessed Wolverine!

(please log in to view the image)

Sweet!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 05:52 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is cool. This is right at the beginning of The War of The Seven Spheres, in which many nigh omnipotent mystical beings such as The Vishanti, The Trinity of Ashes, The Octessence, The Seraphim, and so forth engage in a 7,000 year long battle. Dr. Strange is one of the highest prized due to his abilities and is sought after simultaneously. He escapes them all.

Awesome.

Thank you for helping!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 06:22 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolve
KMC Herald

Just found my scanned Dr Strange collection big grin

Strange battling his old mentor, Ancient One, who was summoned by Eternity. Strange makes The Ancient One realize who he is and wins, in away 'beating Eternity''.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 06:51 AM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just found my scanned Dr Strange collection big grin

Strange battling his old mentor, Ancient One, who was summoned by Eternity. Strange makes The Ancient One realize who he is and wins, in away 'beating Eternity''.

Check out what he does there..he steals Eternity's power for a bit.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 06:58 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Time Travel. Well, actually, Strange rips the soul out of Mordo and sends it back in time.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 06:44 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Proof that Strange need not be alive OR conscious to keep fighting.

Here, Strange shoots himself to test a drug, it nearly kills him and k.o's him. But, Strange was still able to go into astral form where he's just as powerful.(please log in to view the image)

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 06:39 AM
Evolve
KMC Herald

Showing his resourcefullness and mental ability

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 04:09 AM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dr.Strange shrugs off Ghost Rider's Penance Stare.

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on Oct 9th, 2006 at 06:25 AM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 06:21 AM
Disappear

to clarify the scan three posts up, strange didn't shoot himself. he was shot after, what he called, the toughest battle of his career. the wound was nearly-fatal, and strange left his body to the care of wong whilst going "astral" for, apparently, the hell of it.

what i don't understand, from that issue, and what i hope is clarified in coming months, is exactly why he needed what he went after in order to accomplish his intended mission. he's the effin' sorceror supreme. he's separated himself and spider-man from space and time, then reconstructed them from absolutely nothing. why can't he just magic this away? [if you don't know what i'm referencing, you didn't buy the issue. good read, and good art. get it.]

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 06:36 AM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Disappear
to clarify the scan three posts up, strange didn't shoot himself. he was shot after, what he called, the toughest battle of his career. the wound was nearly-fatal, and strange left his body to the care of wong whilst going "astral" for, apparently, the hell of it.

what i don't understand, from that issue, and what i hope is clarified in coming months, is exactly why he needed what he went after in order to accomplish his intended mission. he's the effin' sorceror supreme. he's separated himself and spider-man from space and time, then reconstructed them from absolutely nothing. why can't he just magic this away? [if you don't know what i'm referencing, you didn't buy the issue. good read, and good art. get it.]

No, he did shoot himself.

I'm almost positive that he did so because he wanted to test the healing power of some serum.

Hold on, I'll post the comic.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 04:10 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by long pig
No, he did shoot himself.

I'm almost positive that he did so because he wanted to test the healing power of some serum.

Hold on, I'll post the comic.

Shit, maybe I didn't read it correctly...I dunno.

I'll scan it and post it....why do I think he allowed himself to be shot?

GARH!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 04:15 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok, I read it again.

I admit I don't know where I got that Strange shot himself, but when he was shot, he didn't call it the toughest battle he's ever faced. How he got shot was by Hitler's cursed gun that was able to penetrate his auto-shields because of all the weird shit about it (ahem...PIS). Also, um...Dormammu and Umar combined were unable to break into Strange's house...but a common thug was? WTF?
As seen here.

Strange said the God of Suffering called "Otkid the Omnipotent" whom he had to fight FOR the elixir was one of the hardest battle of his career. (If memory serves me, Otkid was something close to Shuma G in his own realm).
As shown here.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 04:44 AM
Evolve
KMC Herald

Yeah, I read that Strange The Oath #01, right. That thug even said it was harder to break into the baxter building.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 04:48 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I read that Strange The Oath #01, right. That thug even said it was harder to break into the baxter building.

Strange has litterally said "God himself would have trouble breaking into my house."

Silver Surfer has said that he could not break into Strange's house.

But, some random thug can? Nah...I bet the thug is someone else or someone new who is very powerful.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 04:51 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
he's separated himself and spider-man from space and time, then reconstructed them from absolutely nothing. why can't he just magic this away? [if you don't know what i'm referencing, you didn't buy the issue. good read, and good art. get it.]

Spiderman 500?

Yeah, it was awesome. Strange litterally remade spiderman and himself, body, mind and soul...from nothing.

As seen on LP TV.(please log in to view the image)

In the same comic he takes spiderman to the future.

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on Oct 10th, 2006 at 05:12 AM

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 05:10 AM
Disappear

when i was referencing strange's "toughest battle of his career," i forgot the part where that happened a month or so before he got shot... whoops. i see where my sentence didn't make much sense.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 06:56 AM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Disappear
when i was referencing strange's "toughest battle of his career," i forgot the part where that happened a month or so before he got shot... whoops. i see where my sentence didn't make much sense.

Hell, I'm the one who, for some unknown reason, thought I read that he shot himself.

That comic was just damned confusing.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 04:57 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here, Eternity tells Strange that he (strange) is the most powerful humanoid in existance, and being as such Strange is disrupting the MULTIVERSAL balance of power. Basically, Strange is so powerful that he's throwing the multi-verse off balance.

[img=http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/9599/drstrange042wm1.th.jpg]

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 06:30 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dr.Strange can fly at the speed of light while still on Earth.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 06:47 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Strange then emits a burt of energy that rivals a super nova"
A single blast from Strange is as powerful as a friggin' super nova!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 07:32 AM