KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Dr. Strange!

Respect Dr. Strange!
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
^ More later.

Here, Strange gets a sucker punch by a really pissed Hulk. He should be a stain on the floor, but a few pages later, he's fine.
(please log in to view the image)

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 01:24 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Another fight against Dormammu.....because I'm not sure the last one I posted was actually in continuity.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 08:40 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Can I post a pic of him using his incredible analytical skills...... as a powerless therapist. big grin j/k

Great scans!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 09:34 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why you dirty little.....mad

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 03:21 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bah! Could your silly little mutie scum take on the likes of The Living Tribunal?! stick out tongue

eek! Galactic Storm posted 'em earlier. Thanks GSbig grin

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 05:35 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Strange negates the I.G....again.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 03:52 PM
Evolve
KMC Herald

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
Strange negates the I.G....again.

cool

im looking for these scans:

dr strange eiterh fighting or power display/ galactus, eternity, adam warlock, beyonder

thanos w IG vs galactus, chronus, love/hate, in-betweener, celestials etc

gladiator vs ego

earth heroes vs galactus

the vishanti scnas

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 04:45 PM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maestro

Originally posted by Ethereal
cool

im looking for these scans:

dr strange eiterh fighting or power display/ galactus, eternity, adam warlock, beyonder

thanos w IG vs galactus, chronus, love/hate, in-betweener, celestials etc

gladiator vs ego

earth heroes vs galactus

the vishanti scnas

Go here http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t371616.html

This is Dr stranges respect thread, not a place to ask for scans, if you want contribute with some pictures of Strange.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 05:01 PM
Maestro is currently offline Click here to Send Maestro a Private Message Find more posts by Maestro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

but seriously people, doesnt all this prove without a shadow of a doubt that strange is way above any abstract, i mean actually RESISTING the power of the tribunal for an extended period of time n giving tribunal setbacks is not sumthin i can imagine any1 else doin, not even any abstract. {btw, this is the same tribunal that negated and forever tok away the power of the infinite gauntlett with a single snap of the finger!}

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 12:48 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

I want to see what spell Stranger started casting right after Wanda said, "No more mutants!" in HoM 7.

There immediately came a panel of Strange with his eyes glowing and hands up before the world went white again.

Doop Lives...

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 04:03 PM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by 8bitChris
I want to see what spell Stranger started casting right after Wanda said, "No more mutants!" in HoM 7.

There immediately came a panel of Strange with his eyes glowing and hands up before the world went white again.

So, he didn't job himself into a coma? He actually DID SOMETHING?

Holy damn, I'll have to go buy it, then. Scans soon unless someone else puts it up first.

Originally posted by leonheartmm
but seriously people, doesnt all this prove without a shadow of a doubt that strange is way above any abstract, i mean actually RESISTING the power of the tribunal for an extended period of time n giving tribunal setbacks is not sumthin i can imagine any1 else doin, not even any abstract. {btw, this is the same tribunal that negated and forever tok away the power of the infinite gauntlett with a single snap of the finger!}

No. He's just a human with powers of a god. Nothing much more.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 10:26 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

See? A god all but by blood.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 11:01 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Strange has become too powerful, he's now used, almost consistently, as a plot device. sad

"The fact that you of all people should appear in the course of any endeavour magnifies the importance of it ten fold."

Blah.
I rather liked him when he was getting beaten a lot, but would find a way.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 11:13 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Strange to Thor: "Tell you what, I'll handle the "hocus pockus" and you just stick to hitting people with your hammer. How does that sound?"

OWNED

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 10:57 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Strange, with ALL his artifacts stolen and being used by Loki, STILL manages to stalemate Loki.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 11:04 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Give Strange some wiggle room and he'll own the whole Avengers.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 11:20 AM
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

Originally posted by long pig
Strange, with ALL his artifacts stolen and being used by Loki, STILL manages to stalemate Loki.

respect goes out to logan for being that DAMN canuck.

CHEA!

DarkCrawler >>> Your Favorite Sig-Maker

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 11:26 AM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doom w/prep vs Dr.Strange...

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 11:36 AM
Laminator_X
Once & Future KMC Hawkeye

The Doc/Cloak & Dagger Strange tales run an Flight of Bones remain some of my favorite comics. The JMS Strange mini from earlier this year was enjoyable as well, even if it did draw too much thematically on the Matrix. I wish that had been Ultimate Strange rather than the kid in Ult. Marvel Team-Up

...You are Number Six. Respect Popeye

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 12:59 PM
Laminator_X is currently offline Click here to Send Laminator_X a Private Message Find more posts by Laminator_X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cool, then you should remember this feat of his auto shields.

Being struck by lightning, but his everlasting shields took the brunt. He got up two seconds later.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 05:50 AM