KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Dr. Strange!

Respect Dr. Strange!
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Maestro

bump

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 04:56 PM
Maestro is currently offline Click here to Send Maestro a Private Message Find more posts by Maestro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Turns a weapon into a bread roll.
(please log in to view the image)

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 08:07 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
Turns a weapon into a bread roll.

Heh, I liked that one a lot....:shrugs:

Strange reverts Hulk into Banner.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 10:25 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surfer fights Nova thinking Galactus is going to consume Earth.

Strange forces them down and away from each other.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 08:01 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos and Surfer start to fight.

The combined power of Thor & Drax & Warlock & Hulk & Firelord & Doom can't handle them.

Strange does it in one shot.

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on Nov 6th, 2005 at 08:07 AM

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 08:04 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doom asks Strange what I've asked a million times, why don't you just throw Thanos in another dimension and be done with it?

Strange agrees and shackles both Surfer and Thanos and puts them into another dimension.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 08:08 AM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 08:42 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

A decent durability feat for a so called "normal human body", he takes a clean shot with no shield that two pages earlier had k.o'd Surfer. It hurts, but he's ok in a page or two.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 09:10 AM
leonheartmm

where were all those pics in the damn surfer vs dr strange thread, that wouldv shut kgkg up for good.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 11:06 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Relmiw

excellent job long pig.... i didn't know strange was that incredibly powerful.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 03:30 AM
Relmiw is currently offline Click here to Send Relmiw a Private Message Find more posts by Relmiw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey, no problem, man.

Go check out Darkcrawler's Namor respect Thread. I was suprised with Namor's power. smile

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 07:43 AM
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

For long pig. He's not the only one with mad Dr. Strange respect. Brian Bendis has strange fever too...

quote:

NRAMA: The repercussions for Dr. Strange – as he said, this was his job, to protect the world form this kind of attack, and he totally failed. Was bringing him down your idea?

BB: Yes. I love Dr. Strange – loooove him. I think there’s a story to be told of Dr. Strange re-earning his title of the Sorcerer Supreme.

NRAMA: Was that a seed that you planted for yourself, that is, do you plan on going back and bringing Dr. Strange back to his former glory?

BB: I think Dr. Strange is one of the greatest characters ever at Marvel, and every writer in the world has a pitch in for him, but no one can write him in a way that grabs people. I wanted to give him a hook and let him go back out there to see if someone would grab it.

He has such a great origin, but there’s not a lot to build on from it.

Doop Lives...

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 04:37 AM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by leonheartmm
where were all those pics in the damn surfer vs dr strange thread, that wouldv shut kgkg up for good.

read the issue lol

Strange is the one who gets knocked out.

Not SS.

piggy why don't you show the scan of SS getting Knocked out? Never happen he got pushed back.

Strage in the other hand gets K.O for panel

Good example roll eyes (sarcastic)

One shot and Strange is K.O

Attachment: strange.jpg
This has been downloaded 525 time(s).

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 04:46 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by long pig
Doom asks Strange what I've asked a million times, why don't you just throw Thanos in another dimension and be done with it?

Strange agrees and shackles both Surfer and Thanos and puts them into another dimension.

Both SS and thanos agree to this.

Strange also knows that Thanos and SS are the biggest Weapon they got.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 04:54 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

The earth Trembles

Attachment: attack.jpg
This has been downloaded 534 time(s).

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 05:35 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by kgkg
The earth Trembles

That sounds like hyperbole. I wouldnt take it so literally. The same things been said during fights the hulks been in. Doesnt necessarily mean the whole earth just that the earth/the ground shakes.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 05:54 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
That sounds like hyperbole. I wouldnt take it so literally. The same things been said during fights the hulks been in. Doesnt necessarily mean the whole earth just that the earth/the ground shakes.

"during Fights the hulk been in"

Hulk can do the same as well.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 05:57 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by kgkg
"during Fights the hulk been in"

Hulk can do the same as well.

Doesnt mean the entire planet KG, unless specifically shown its more likely to be the ground. You got any proof to show that it was the entire planet as opposed to the ground in the vicinity?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 06:05 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolve
KMC Herald

It does sound like hyperbole; but c'mon! It's Strange. Judging even by the earlier feats listed in this thread, its not hard to believe he could shake the earth.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 06:10 PM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Doesnt mean the entire planet KG, unless specifically shown its more likely to be the ground. You got any proof to show that it was the entire planet as opposed to the ground in the vicinity?

No but I take words seriously.

It says the world shakes.

Doesn’t say ground is shaking.

Hyperbole? maybe if Strange wasn’t capable of such feats but he is

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 06:11 PM