KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Which villain do you feel most sorry for?

Which villain do you feel most sorry for?
Started by: masterbruce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Which villain do you feel most sorry for?

discuss

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 05:06 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maestro

wrong forum, but Mr Freeze.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 05:13 PM
Maestro is currently offline Click here to Send Maestro a Private Message Find more posts by Maestro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

for me, its Two-face or Clay Face

it seems that batman's villains are a sad bunch

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 05:15 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orestes

Harley Quinn. She needs to get over Joker finally ...

... and focus more on Ivy. big grin

"he could......if he needed too....hed juss make up lies about how one was talkin smack bout the other and then they would fight, and after they foughtit out....he would suck the other weakened one into a blackhole." - King KAN explaining how Batman could defeat Thanos and Galactus

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 06:15 PM
Orestes is currently offline Click here to Send Orestes a Private Message Find more posts by Orestes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Magneto

For all the trouble he caused he is just a sad little man lashing out at a world that hurt him once..........

Attachment: xaviervsmags.jpg
This has been downloaded 85 time(s).

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 10:08 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Mr. freeze because of the wife thing
Dr. Ock.. not sure why
Archangel (not sure if he counts)

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 10:21 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

luthor... he lost his hair dammit... stick out tongue

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 10:41 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by vaya_the_elf
Archangel (not sure if he counts)

You feel sorry for a milionaire playboy that has incredibly good looks, and more money than you can dream of eh? And that looks like an angel.........laughing out loud sure.................

I feel sorry for Vargas. Could've made an awesome villain.

but the villain i feel most sorry for is also one of my favorite characters. Exodus. Don't even get me started on him mad

~wickerman~

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 10:41 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Originally posted by Wickerman
You feel sorry for a milionaire playboy that has incredibly good looks, and more money than you can dream of eh? And that looks like an angel.........laughing out loud sure.................

I feel sorry for Vargas. Could've made an awesome villain.

but the villain i feel most sorry for is also one of my favorite characters. Exodus. Don't even get me started on him mad

~wickerman~

Well he almost became a slave, and then his mind was stuck on seeking revenge

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 10:52 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

I feel bad for Doomsday, he was killed a million times and he remembers every time, that must suck...clayface is another one, i liked the batman animated series episodes with him, i still cant get that clayface song out of my head...you know na na na, na na na, na na...

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 11:00 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by vaya_the_elf
Well he almost became a slave, and then his mind was stuck on seeking revenge

Almost becoming a slave is not reason enough to pitty someone. Seriously. not with what else is going on in these characters' lives i mean.

He was given an option, he took it, he was changed. He didn't feel like it anymore, he got changed back to normal although that wasn't "stipulated" anywhere. The transition went smoothly and everything. WTH? only moment i ever felt sorry for the guy was when his wings got stabbed by harpoon and they had to be amputated. now THAT was something nasty. But not so horrible seeing as how he has them again.

~wickerman~

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 11:03 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Originally posted by Wickerman
Almost becoming a slave is not reason enough to pitty someone. Seriously. not with what else is going on in these characters' lives i mean.

He was given an option, he took it, he was changed. He didn't feel like it anymore, he got changed back to normal although that wasn't "stipulated" anywhere. The transition went smoothly and everything. WTH? only moment i ever felt sorry for the guy was when his wings got stabbed by harpoon and they had to be amputated. now THAT was something nasty. But not so horrible seeing as how he has them again.

~wickerman~

Still feel bad for him.

Now if it were the good guys I would have whole different list smile

Although for bad guys, or whatever you wish to call them. Mr. Freeze I think has it the worst.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 01:58 AM
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

cosigns willrules.

magnus is a tragedy.

DarkCrawler >>> Your Favorite Sig-Maker

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 02:04 AM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Thank you and to emphasise my point again I will post this pic again......

Attachment: xaviervsmags.jpg
This has been downloaded 67 time(s).

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 07:04 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Mr. Freeze without a doubt. I don't even see him as a "bad guy". Technically he is a "villain" but he's not a BAD guy....he just has weird methods to try to accomplish what he really wants...I think, if they haven't done it already, they should write a comic where Bruce uses his science skills and his money to actually find a cure for Nora and see what happens to Freeze after that. Then I think, to make the comic awesome, you can use him as a good guy, who actually dies afterwards saving Batman or something. How tragic would that be?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 01:59 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

i feel bad for cartoon scorpion he was bullied all his life until he became the ultimate bully in response....poor guy sad

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 08:12 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote