KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » This weeks comics.

This weeks comics.
Started by: 8bitChris

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

This weeks comics.

I just got back from the comic store. It was a pretty Marvel heavy week for me. Spent about 20 bucks, and that was as much as I was willing to sacrifice to the comic gods this week. So if you've got some issues you'd like to talk about here is the place to do it.

I picked up

Captain America 10
Black Panther 8 (Fun read)
Green Lantern Corps #1 (Really good so far)
Supreme Power: Hyperion,
Exiles HoM tie-in (I never usually read Exiles, it was ok)
New Avengers 10.

The ones I havn't commented on I havn't read yet. I'll give a better analysis of what's crackin later.

Doop Lives...

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 02:56 AM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

wow! you jacked my idea!

it's cool tho.

you didnt pick up wolverine?! you gotta support his books! LOL!

DarkCrawler >>> Your Favorite Sig-Maker

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 03:08 AM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

It was Poitinel's idea; but the thread became too much of a joke sad. Haha, Wolverine wouldn't have been next on my list of titles I wanted to pick up. (Maybe eventually)

But fundage man. Sometimes I can't break enough bread to get all the comics I want. Well, most of the time.

Supreme Power: Hyperion was awesome. Captain America was good too.

Doop Lives...

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 05:08 AM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

the Exiles: HoM story arc is really good. I just started reading Exiles during the Timebreakers story arc about 5 issues ago and i like it alot i think its one of Marvel's best books.

The New Avengers conclusion to the Sentry story was really good. I liked to finally see the sentry with short hair like he was originally made. I also liked how after the battle u saw everyone was all beat up and stuff like Colossus and the Thing had to hold each other up, that was cool. Great ending to a great story arc.

Ultimate Fantastic Four tho was just plain AWESOME. The best scene EVER is where Magneto's about to fight the Hulk who is now a zombie and Magneto's about to get hit when the Thing pushes him out of the way and says "i always wondered if i could take this freak", then KNOCKS THE HULK OUT IN ONE BLOW!

Last edited by armandovalles on Sep 22nd, 2005 at 12:37 PM

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 12:33 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

I bought the issue of FF where everyone thought it was going to "Crossover" to Marvel 616 and they tricked us. I laughed at the last page.

Anyway, Greg Land is one of my favorite artists out there and he is on Ult. FF doing a good job.

Doop Lives...

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 04:44 PM
HaSon

Day of Vengeance 6 was pretty good. I loved the conclusion. Must suck to be Billy Batson right now. smile

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 04:55 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote