KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Tourney Battle #5

Tourney Battle #5
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Digi
Forum Leader

Tourney Battle #5

I took the "Street Tourney" out of the title to shut whirly the hell up... wink

LP vs. KVD

Battle Location: NASA has been kind enough to lend us an anti-gravity chamber that they use to train astronauts. Stark Industries then coated everything in it with an adamantium/vibranium alloy, making the room essentially indestructible. The room is a 50x50x50 meter cube. Random boxes (also adamantium/vibranium) float around in the zero-gravity chamber to act as cover. Otherwise the room is featureless.

Prep: 15 minutes in a random room before being teleported to the battle.

Longpig –
Name: Dr. Shocktopus
Doc Ock II - http://www.spiderfan.org/characters...r_octopus2.html
Speedfreek (body) - http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/speedfreek.htm
Electro - http://www.alaph.com/spiderman/enemies/electro.html
Equipment: Tentacles, laser gun and force field generator, Speedfreek’s armor and blades, barbed coils, bag of “snap”
Character Notes: Speedfreek cannot use his fly or augment his speed with flight. Small boosters in his feet can give him a brief forward burst, but nothing else.

KVD -
Name: Shadow Warrior 2099
Darkhawk - http://www.norse-man.net/Marvel/Char-D/Darkhawk.htm
http://darkhawkfan.bravehost.com/
Ryu - http://surbrook.devermore.net/streetfighter/sfryu.html
http://www.answers.com/main/ntquery...mp;linktext=Ryu
Spider-Man 2099 - http://www.geocities.com/Area51/7589/spi2099.html
Equipment: DH’s helmet, shoulder pads, grappling hook, and armor, spider-gear (web-shooters and whatnot)
Character Notes: Glider has been removed from outfit so Shadow Warrior cannot fly. The force field he can generate covers only the front of the person. Classic Ryu.
Spider-Sense: Easily dodge attacks from untrained opponents, and can dodge bullets/arrows/well trained opponents a modest amount of the time. Innate ‘warning’ system will also allow him to deflect or partially avoid blows or projectiles a modest amount of the time, thus incurring less-than-total damage from the blow/projectile.

A quick note on the power levels involved, since there was confusion last round. No one person chosen can violate any of the rules. If they do, they should not have been chosen, and their attributes will be assumed to be within the limits. However, any meshing of attributes and powers of various picks can be mixed together to form characters that exceed the limits. I had assumed that this was clear, but apparently it wasn't clear to everyone during the last round. However, that does not necesarily mean that if a participant says "My amalgam can destroy buildings easily" or "My character is as strong as Thor" you do not have to believe them. Make your own estimations as well as those given to you during the argument. I hope that clears things up.

Last edited by Digi on Sep 25th, 2005 at 04:57 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 04:55 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

anti-grav.... lol

as soon as shocky whacks his speed boosters on he's going face first into the nearest wall

btw.... would vibranium act as a conductor.... or would it absorb the electricity coming from the big Puss?

and oh yeah.... Spider-Man 2099 doesn't have a spider-sense

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 07:34 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scoobless
btw.... would vibranium act as a conductor.... or would it absorb the electricity coming from the big Puss?

KVD better hope so, otherwise... eek!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 07:47 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by Scoobless
anti-grav.... lol

as soon as shocky whacks his speed boosters on he's going face first into the nearest wall

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 07:55 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Class: Mutant with alien technology

Allies: Morgred the Martian

Enemies: Dr Maxwell Shocktopus

Powers/Abilities: SW-2099 is a practitioner of an extremely violent martial art called Ansatsuken, incorporating the most violent techniques from a blend of 4 martial arts alongside a dark technique called Shun Goku Satsu, the raging demon. With his 'chi' SW-2099 can burn opponents with fireballs and scorch them with the flaming dragon punch. These fighting abilities helped SW-2099 win the first ever Streetfighter tournament to become The World Warrior.

Along with his skills as a fighter, SW-2099 also has enhanced agility and speed. Spider-like spinnerets developed on his forearms, enabling him to shoot webbing which he uses to swing and also incorporates it into his fighting style - often shooting at eyes and faces to confuse his opponents. As part of his mutation, talons appeared on his fingertips and toes - sharp enough to rend metal - enabling him to cling to walls and shred his opponents. The final stage of his mutation involved highly developed fangs which contain a venom that can paralyze victims and act as an hallucinogenic.

Weapons/Paraphernalia: By concentrating, SW-2099 transforms into the darkhawk armor composed of alien materials (not even Tony Stark could identify the technology) which gives him superhuman durability and also grants him superhuman strength to lift 7-8 tons with ease, upper limit of which hasn't been determined yet. With his chi, SW-2099 increase his strength even further. The armor also allows him access to the darkforce dimension, which he utilizes as force blasts and shields from his chest, and beams from his eyes. SW-9099 has enhanced sight - telescopic and night vision - while transformed. Offering extra protection are a helmet, shoulder pads, chest plate, waist guards, arm pads, shin guards and foot pads. The armor adapts to SW-2099's other powers so that his talons, speed, agility, spinnerets, chi... etc are not compromised when he transforms. Lastly, on his left arm is a grappling hook.

Tactics: SW-2099 knows that his biggest advantage is his firepower - with darkforce blasts, eye beams, fireballs and webbing that are all cast simultaneously. Using his superior agility, speed, vertical leap and grappling hook, SW-2099 can shoot at his opponents from different directions with abandon. Once his opponents have been burned, beaten and trapped by webbing, SW-2099 closes in to deliver his coup de grace - a combination eye beam and downward dragon punch to the opponent's head.

Special: While transformed, SW-2099's head is so grotesque that when he removes his helmet his opponents usually lose focus and go into shock. Also, being raised in 2099, a century after the age of heroes, SW-2099 is knowledgeable about the heroes and villains of the past, and being a scientist of that era gives him a distinct advantage. Darkhawks are able to heal themselves to 100% by transforming into their human selves then quickly changing back into a Darkhawk.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 08:12 PM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Strategy 1

Shadow Warrior will see the tentacles and immediately realize that battle will have to be fought using long range tactics to start, fortunately, with darkforce blasts, eye beams, fireballs, webs and a grappling hook, Shadow Warrior is well equipped for such a fight. Shadow Warrior has extensive experience dealing with long reaching foes (Cuda, Venom, Dhalsim, Tai... etc) so it's nothing new. The tentacles wouldn't even reach me, and if they did (see below). I'll be using Ryu's mind so the greatest fighter in his world will know how to dodge, evade and block attacks coming his way, and utilize his added abilities for maximum damage dealing.

Using superior, yes superior, fighting speed and agility I'll avoid your tentacles then systematically tear them up with either darkforce blasts, eye beams, superhuman strength (insulated with webs) or chi (fire) covered talons. They're made of titanium you say? So what? Spiderman's talons can easily tear up metal made in 2099 and the force blasts can destroy alien metal. But you have lazers on the tentacles? Meh, both Darkhawk and Spiderman 2099 dodge lazers from multiple sources on a daily basis. Granted, you may get lucky with a hit or two with your tentacles but the Darkhawk armor can withstand the force/energy you're dishing out. One million kilowatts? It'll be a good light show.

All throughout the fight I'll be shooting webs at your face, feet and arms - to blind and confuse you as well as root you to one position. Or web a chunk of rock and throw it at you so it sticks. And while you're busy tearing or melting them off I'll simultaneously be shooting force blasts, eye beams and fireballs to destroy your armor, tentacles and coils. Your telepathically controlled coils and tentacles will be flailing about uselessly because you can't see. Using superior agility, webs and grappling hook, I can easily maneuver behind you and destroy your booster pack with combination dark force blasts, eye beams and fireballs (easily overpowering your shields), rendering it useless, and extra dead weight for you to lug around. Doubt the power of the chest blast? See the pic against Iron man. Plus, my darkforce blast can split and shoot at multiple targets so I can aim at your face, body, each of your tentacles and you'll be rooted on defense. And when your shields crumble, an eye blast to your face will take you out.

In desperation you'll probably shoot electrical blasts at me but my shield will block them and the Darkhawk armor grants me suitable protection. Now with your tentacles and coils destroyed, your shields easily penetrated, it becomes hand to hand combat if you're lucky, as I could just easily pummel you with force blasts, eye beams and fireballs till you're a red stain on the ground. Or I could remove my helmet then pummel you as you lie on the ground crying for your mom. Then I'll dragon punch you just for kicks.

And it's not even a contest if it turns into close combat. The greatest martial artist in the world backed by superhuman strength, enhanced speed and chi energy would quickly wear down Dr Shocktopus. Your blades would pose little threat as all three of my guys are accustomed to fighting against men with swords, claws, polearms, guns, grenades, tentacles, whips... etc. Your electricity would do little. In addition, my talons would tear up what's left of your armor and face, and a paralysis bite would promptly end the fight. Plus, in face-to-face, close combat, Shocktopus is always open to a darkforce blast that's released from my chest and eyes.

Lastly, I'm using Ryu's mind, arguably the purest fighter there is, who uses skill and patience to defeat opponents rather than rage and power - the man lives only for the fight. He's fought beings stronger, faster and more powerful than himself, and come out on top. This fight will end the same, only difference is you're not stronger, not faster, not more powerful, which makes it much easier.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 08:14 PM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Strategy 2

Quickest fight ever: Shadow Warrior 2099 removes his helmet sending Dr Shocktopus into... shock... and he faints. Shadow Warrior 2099 wins in 3 seconds.

* Strangely enough, this tactic has been used by Darkhawk before so it's a valid strategy. Much like the Human Torch's nova flame or Nova's gravitational blast, it's only on rare occasions but in this fight to the death, Shadow Warrior is pulling out all the stops.

A couple of things for LP to chew on... big grin

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 08:16 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Darkhawks are able to heal themselves to 100% by transforming into their human selves then quickly changing back into a Darkhawk.

That's way beyond Wolverine healing level.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 08:22 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by K Von Doom
Allies: Morgred the Martian

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
Sorry, nothing useful to add, but that made me crack up.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 08:24 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

SW-2099 has the maneuverability advantage, able to scale walls, swing between floating blocks, and easily change direction in an anti-grav room. Dr Shocktopus would have a difficult time chasing SW-2099 around. I'm certain the adamantium/vibranium combination, like Cap's shield, will absorb most energy attacks, I've seen the shield take much more powerful attacks. And an anti-grav room? With Shocktopus' boosters, let's see him move effectively in that. He'd slam into a wall given his momentum.

And basically, SW-2099's firepower is much more powerful and has greater range than anything in Dr Shocktopus' arsenal. You have your four tentacle lazers but I have a darkforce blast that can split into multiple blasts, eye beams and fireballs. Anything coming at me is easily evaded or blocked by my shield, which has stood up to multiple energy blasts. Not to mention the webbing which will cause havoc with your tentacles, making them even more inaccurate. Your most potent range attack - electricity - only has an effective range of 100 feet; however, it's still useless given my resistance to electrical energy. Or for an even quicker fight, I'd focus my darkforce blast, eye beam and fireballs at your harness, destroying the CPU for your tentacles rendering them useless and you'd still have to lug them around.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 08:28 PM
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Originally posted by long pig
That's way beyond Wolverine healing level.

Okay LP, remove the healing and just leave Darkhawk's natural regeneration. I knew you'd have a problem with that.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 08:29 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Before I start to tear down you and your points one by one leaving you battered and broken and emotionally scarred like a whore on sundays, let me first say a few things.

During prep.

I put up two, yes sir I said two shields. One E.M.P(Electro) to counter energy/kenetic attacks and Ock's Virtua shield to counter energy/kenetic attacks.
I supercharge my entire body with electricity, making me superhumanly strong and making my reaction time and durability superhuman.

My arms are crackling with electricity and my blades are red hot.

Ok that's done.

Now, we've seen lately Electro, due to a few tutor sessions from Dr.Octopus' skill in applied science and engineering, his control over his power has grown tremendously. Allowing him to ionize metals, charge them magnetically and levitate them and use them as weapons.

I figure, since I have ALL Lady Ock's experience in the same field(She has a masters in every single degree that Otto has) the original Ock is a genius in, my character would be even MORE accomplished in the field of electricity.

Get it? Meh.

Anyways, Electro has complete control over electricity now in the comics, and these little Adamantium/Vibranium boxes floating around are all mine for the taking. They'll all be magnetized and thrown at 100's of MPH at lame-o over here from all directions at all times during the fight. His "Front Side Only" little force field sucks, eh?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 08:38 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Shadow Warrior will see the tentacles and immediately realize that battle will have to be fought using long range tactics to start, fortunately, with darkforce blasts, eye beams, fireballs, webs and a grappling hook
None of which will break both my force fields before I dig my 30meter+ million volt charged adamantium barbed coils into you and rip you apart while simutaniously beating the shit out of you with adamantium boxes.

quote:
Using superior, yes superior, fighting speed and agility

Fighting? Sure. Speed? ahahah hell no.

quote:
I'll avoid your tentacles then systematically tear them up with either darkforce blasts, eye beams, superhuman strength (insulated with webs) or chi (fire) covered talons.

My tenticals move normally 90ft per second, now they are attached to a SUPER HUMAN with SUPER HUMAN REACTION TIME, they'd move hundreds of times faster. You can't dodge something that fast. You can't dodge lightning bolts coming from 8 different areas.

Also, you don't know you're fighting me during prep, so you wouldn't have isulated yourself. Spidey doesn't normally insulate himself against electricity when he goes out side.

quote:
They're made of titanium you say? So what? Spiderman's talons can easily tear up metal made in 2099 and the force blasts can destroy alien metal. But you have lazers on the tentacles? Meh, both Darkhawk and Spiderman 2099 dodge lazers from multiple sources on a daily basis. Granted, you may get lucky with a hit or two with your tentacles but the Darkhawk armor can withstand the force/energy you're dishing out. One million kilowatts? It'll be a good light show.

The tenticals are titanium, the coils are adamantium. I'll use both.

The coils are barbed adamantium, they'll stick IN you, like they did in hulk, and when they DO and they WILL, you'll be a fried turkeyhawk.

quote:
All throughout the fight I'll be shooting webs at your facefeet and arms - to blind and confuse you as well as root you to one position.
None of which will ever actually make it past my first EMP high heat shield. big grin they'll melt in the air.

quote:
Or web a chunk of rock and throw it at you so it sticks.

What rocks?

quote:
And while you're busy tearing or melting them off

Didn't have to try, they never made it to me.

quote:
I'll simultaneously be shooting force blasts, eye beams and fireballs to destroy your armor, tentacles and coils.

The energy will be asborbed by Electro. Seriously, you're using ENERGY attacks against a guy who can absorb it's BASE? Please. The more energy you give me, the more I'll beat your ass.

That's only if they make it past two shields.

quote:
Your telepathically controlled coils and tentacles will be flailing about uselessly because you can't see.

Why can't I see? Oh, because of your blood everywhere?

[quoteUsing superior agility, webs and grappling hook,[/quote]
What's that hook made of?

cont

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 08:58 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Shadow Warrior will see the tentacles and immediately realize that battle will have to be fought using long range tactics to start, fortunately, with darkforce blasts, eye beams, fireballs, webs and a grappling hook
None of which will break both my force fields before I dig my 30meter million volt charged adamantium barbed coils into you and rip you apart while simutaniously beating the shit out of you with adamantium boxes.

quote:
Using superior, yes superior, fighting speed and agility

Fighting? Sure. Speed? ahahah hell no.

quote:
I'll avoid your tentacles then systematically tear them up with either darkforce blasts, eye beams, superhuman strength (insulated with webs) or chi (fire) covered talons.

My tenticals move normally 90ft per second, now they are attached to a SUPER HUMAN with SUPER HUMAN REACTION TIME, they'd move hundreds of times faster than they did when they were attached to a 50 year old man. You can't dodge something that fast. You can't dodge lightning bolts coming from 8 different areas.

Also, you don't know you're fighting me during prep, so you wouldn't have isulated yourself. Spidey doesn't normally insulate himself against electricity when he goes out side.

quote:
They're made of titanium you say? So what? Spiderman's talons can easily tear up metal made in 2099 and the force blasts can destroy alien metal. But you have lazers on the tentacles? Meh, both Darkhawk and Spiderman 2099 dodge lazers from multiple sources on a daily basis. Granted, you may get lucky with a hit or two with your tentacles but the Darkhawk armor can withstand the force/energy you're dishing out. One million kilowatts? It'll be a good light show.

The tenticals are titanium, the coils are adamantium. I'll use both.

The coils are barbed adamantium, they'll stick IN you, like they did in hulk, and when they DO and they WILL, you'll be a fried turkeyhawk.

quote:
All throughout the fight I'll be shooting webs at your facefeet and arms - to blind and confuse you as well as root you to one position.
None of which will ever actually make it past my first EMP high heat shield. big grin they'll melt in the air.

quote:
Or web a chunk of rock and throw it at you so it sticks.

What rocks?

quote:
And while you're busy tearing or melting them off

Didn't have to try, they never made it to me.

quote:
I'll simultaneously be shooting force blasts, eye beams and fireballs to destroy your armor, tentacles and coils.

The energy will be asborbed by Electro. Seriously, you're using ENERGY attacks against a guy who can absorb it's BASE? Please. The more energy you give me, the more I'll beat your ass.

That's only if they make it past two shields.

quote:
Your telepathically controlled coils and tentacles will be flailing about uselessly because you can't see.

Why can't I see? Oh, because of your blood everywhere?

quote:
Using superior agility, webs and grappling hook,

What's that hook made of?

cont

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on Sep 25th, 2005 at 09:12 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 09:00 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

de ja vu.... again

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 09:07 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
I can easily maneuver behind you and destroy your booster pack with combination dark force blasts, eye beams and fireballs (easily overpowering your shields), rendering it useless, and extra dead weight for you to lug around.

Not a chance, I'm faster. BY MULTIPLES. SPEED freek....eh? eh? eeehhhh???

quote:
Doubt the power of the chest blast? See the pic against Iron man.

You managed to hurt a weak IronMan. Big Whoop. Tombstone managed to RIP THE POWER GEM OUT OF YOUR CHEST. I'll the the same when I get the chance. Tombstone is an idiot and he managed to rip it out, why can't I?

quote:
In desperation you'll probably shoot electrical blasts at me but my shield will block them and the Darkhawk armor grants me suitable protection.

Not really, no. Remember way back, a thug was about to use a live wire to electrocute DarkHawk? Yeah, ol' DH was scared as hell.

So, basically what it'll be is this.

You'll be battered by magnetized adamantium boxes, hundreds at a time, all while also being hit by four lasers, four 10 or so ton force tenticles, two adamantium electrically charged barbed coils that will lodge into you shocking you from the inside and be slug around into walls by my superior strength.
I have a better way of dealing with 0 gravity than you do since this is happening in a metal room.

Not to mention that you haven't proved that your suit isn't electrically powered itself or that it doesn't have metal in it. If it is, I'll simply shut it off. If it has metal, you're dicked even harder.

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on Sep 25th, 2005 at 09:13 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 09:08 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually, since I still have my boosters AND the room is metal, I'll be hardly effected at all by zero G.

Darkturkey will be bouncing off the walls clumsily hitting objects and objects will most definitely be hitting him. No control over his oh so superior skill in 2-d fighting. Being cooked alive from the inside will do that to you.

Darkhawk's biggest asset is his healing mech, but he can't use it here like he does in the comics. He'd have to change 10 times here to heal a bullet wound, and each time he changes, he turns into human for a second.....evil face....as much damage he'll be soaking, he'll need to change a lot, and as soon as he does, he'll die simply from the charged air in the room.

I must stress the speed in which the tentacles attack, 90 feet per second when telepathically linked to a normal human....now, those same tentacles are linked to someone who is > Spiderman in reaction time,(Electro + Snap=>Spiderman) which puts those tentacles moving 100's(if no 1000's) of times faster than 90ft per second. Faster than ANYONE can move, pre-cog or not (Which by the way Spider man 2099 does NOT have).

Hell, the original arms were too fast for spidey, these will be invisible to him. These ****ers will be making sonic booms, litterally.

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on Sep 25th, 2005 at 09:42 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 09:29 PM
jinzin

actually I'm not so sure your tenticals' speed should really increase here.. I mean... the thing is even though you no doubt have a body that has super speed and reaction time you still process things in real time.. you're not exactly flash and you already commented (I think) on how you were using dock ocks brain right? well then they should simply act as they would any other time... it's of note that an evil spiderman has had dock ock tenticals, spiderman also works on enhnaced reaction times and whatnot..but that however, did not up the speed of the tenticals themselves...

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 09:52 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm using all three minds. We don't have to choose one or another that I know of.

Anyways, if it was Doc's brain, it'd be in Electro's body, who'd supercharge it with electricity(Which is how electro makes himself Spiderman's equal in speed/reaction/strength) thereby making it superhuman in reaction and then he'd do some snap which also hightens reaction to even a higher degree(Enough to make a normal guy able to fly faster than sound unaided).

So, either way, I have a massive upgrade in reaction time.

But, nothing ever said anything about having one mind.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 09:56 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

jinzin's right.... it'd be like a normal human driving a car... then putting quicksilver in the same car and expecting it to go faster... the technology simply wont change because the user changes

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 09:57 PM