KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Tourney Battle #5

Tourney Battle #5
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

But the ability to use them will.

Why wouldn't it matter if the user had higher reaction time? Telepathically linked means it works on mental commands, my mental commands are many multiples of a normal human, therefore it's simple that they'd react faster and I'd be able to use them more effectively.

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on Sep 25th, 2005 at 10:03 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 10:00 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
I'm using all three minds. We don't have to choose one or another that I know of.

Anyways, if it was Doc's brain, it'd be in Electro's body, who'd supercharge it with electricity(Which is how electro makes himself Spiderman's equal in speed/reaction/strength) thereby making it superhuman in reaction and then he'd do some snap which also hightens reaction to even a higher degree(Enough to make a normal guy able to fly faster than sound unaided).

So, either way, I have a massive upgrade in reaction time.

But, nothing ever said anything about having one mind.

well to be honest... it seems like it would be a parrellel in conjunction with the one body rule.. however since it's YOU debating here.. I would assume you to be using your mind...lol...

seriously though... what whirly just said hit the nail on the head imo....

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 10:01 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

you can't amp up the tech without changing it first.. otherwise you're going to overload your system and break your own weapons...

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 10:02 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

They are upgraded from the original, they are highly upgraded.

I'm not seeing any reason why they wouldn't go faster.

Even if you're right, they'd still be slightly faster just because of the speed of which I can think.

Meh, no biggie.

I'll just say slightly faster since everyone busts a blood vessel when I mentioned sonic booms.

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on Sep 25th, 2005 at 10:07 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 10:05 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

the tenticals? no.. they arent'.. or at least shouldn't be upgraded to match the speed of your body... that's just absurd...

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 10:07 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not to match the speed, no. embarrasment

But they've been upgraded to have laser blasters, heat, solid energy constructs, yada yada.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 10:09 PM
jinzin

well I'm not debating THAT.... confused

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 10:10 PM
zachrivard
Kratos

spiderman 2099 doesnt have a spidersense

who won the last two rounds???

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 10:12 PM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

I'm using all three minds. We don't have to choose one or another that I know of.

Actually, I've been under the impression that we are supposed to pick one mind, we just insert the memories/skills of the other two minds into it, so the one person has full use of the three powersets, but leave the one mind in charge of tactics and all that.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 10:12 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Never heard the rule except by other players, never by Digi.

If so, then electro's mind with all the other crap mixed in making it faster.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 10:14 PM
zachrivard
Kratos

what did whirly say????

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 10:15 PM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

jinzin confused scoob with whirly. big grin

Where's KVD run off to? Come and get your proper ass beating like a man.

I'm tired of having to argue against 8 people.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 10:16 PM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Never heard the rule except by other players, never by Digi.

If so, then electro's mind with all the other crap mixed in making it faster.

Hey, you wanna stick three minds in one head, be my guest.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 10:17 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by Khellendros
Actually, I've been under the impression that we are supposed to pick one mind, we just insert the memories/skills of the other two minds into it, so the one person has full use of the three powersets, but leave the one mind in charge of tactics and all that.

you're probably right.. but this was a small detail that really doesn't affect the point I was making earlier...

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 10:20 PM
jinzin

jinzin confused scoob with whirly. big grin

Where's KVD run off to? Come and get your proper ass beating like a man.

I'm tired of having to argue against 8 people.

laughing out loud sorry man.. I'm not trying to argue.. just keeping everyone honest... I saw that crap stormfront (no offense st) pulled in his match.. I'd rather not see it happen again....

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 10:21 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, in all honesty, I thought it was correct. I still do.

But, it's for the people! And I love the people! I'm the people's champ!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 10:23 PM
jinzin

laughing out loud IF YOU CAN SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL----------------

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 10:24 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

'Nuff said.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 10:28 PM
jinzin

laughing out loud that thing still cracks me up....

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 10:30 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

KVD is here, he must be typing up a doosy. eek!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 10:33 PM