KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Tourney Battle #6

Tourney Battle #6
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Solidus Snake
The General

i know of deathlok, and he doesnt have a reaction time better than spiderman. spiderman is king reaction time

i think that if he can now teleport and he wants to take your shield, your shield will be taken. now when he sprays the stuff in your face, he'll realize taht he made a mistake and could be clobbered due to his mistake.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 11:55 AM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rhetorical question anyone!?!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 12:21 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
Hmm....someone decode the meaning of this: "Note: Computer augmented brain employs thought process analogs, which allow an analysis/response time on the order of 100,000 times faster than human reflex, but is encumbered by the motor response time"

What exactly does that mean?

Originally posted by Khellendros
It means exactly what you said in the post right above it. In his cyborg body, his machine parts couldn't keep up with his brain.

human (or even superhuman) motor response time couldn't keep up with that either

Cap America moves as fast as non-empowered humans possibly can with or without computers in their heads

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 02:55 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Would that make him like Quicksilver now?

QS only has strong legs and a really really really fast mind and motab.

100,000 times faster is insane.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 11:22 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

well cyborg Deathlok says he can run at 160mph

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 11:39 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

first i will get rid of all ur weaponry thats not attached to ur body, sheild guns, kife etc, by teleporation, my charecter is extreme agile has precog and can teleport, once i had de-armed and got rid of ur air tank u will have to take ur mask off to breath.
Next i will, use my webbing to plug ur holes that shot all ur projectiles from ur body using webbing or using random iteams from the city, then i will use ur weapons to inflict damage to ur armour by repeatedly hiting it w/ my sword/claws and various objects from the street

cars, trees, trucks, all i can teleport into the air and drop on u
set the city on fire?? lmao

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 11:50 PM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

Originally posted by Dr.SpiderHulk
The radar is something around the one mile radius I think....maybe less....I'm not the surest on that.

Anyways though.... You character does not have any thing on him that could actually hurt me....I have shield and vibranium and adamantium and I can make you stop healing....all that my man needed is one shot and you won't heal....you'll heal backwards...

You are more agile....but I have faster reaction and smarter fighter with better weapons and skill and nearly unhurtable.

i cant hurt u so easily, i can esaily just punch and kick u and hurt u slam u into the ground or even shoot u with ur anti healing gun
i can not stress how much that ur not gonna ever hit me, if i sense danger i cant just teleport 3000 yards away, u will never hit me

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 12:00 AM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

i will just hack away at ur armour till it is gone, i have time on my side, i am much faster than u r. i could just pick up cars and hit u with them

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 12:02 AM
zachrivard
Kratos

people need to reply

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 12:59 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll give it to zach.

Death Agent seriously can't touch him. But if it came down to where they had to fight, zach wouldn't last a half second.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 01:12 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

i would last more than half a second 3 maybe four tops..jk
i would kill him in a fist fight, i am alot stronger and more durable

thanks for ur vote long pig
i voted for u too

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 01:17 AM
Solidus Snake
The General

zach seems the way to go for this fight

the cyborg will be hit from so many angles at once that he will be beaten before he has a chance to register what will happen next

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 01:23 AM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

true true

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 01:28 AM
zachrivard
Kratos

Originally posted by Solidus Snake
zach seems the way to go for this fight

the cyborg will be hit from so many angles at once that he will be beaten before he has a chance to register what will happen next

u sound a bit sarcastic

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 01:29 AM
Dr.SpiderHulk

AHahahAHAH...

You weasle think because I not come back for the day I'm done??

First I blow this whole damn country place up with bombs then you can't come near me with your teleport because I have faster reaction time and a shield that will block all your trying to touch me.....100 thousand time reaction is a lot more than your 20 time....

Also...you weasle...you try grabbing my gun I kill you like a thief........bouncing around like a woman come and fight me in the middle of the street like we are supposed to be doing but no you want to hide in towers....also Death Agent has a fire gun to burn you out of the towers since you are scared....

who thinks he should come in the street here to me and not run away?????????
I must go to school as of now sorry....maybe when we fight next you won't be hiding???

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 01:29 AM
Dr.SpiderHulk is currently offline Click here to Send Dr.SpiderHulk a Private Message Find more posts by Dr.SpiderHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

Originally posted by Dr.SpiderHulk
AHahahAHAH...

You weasle think because I not come back for the day I'm done??

First I blow this whole damn country place up with bombs then you can't come near me with your teleport because I have faster reaction time and a shield that will block all your trying to touch me.....100 thousand time reaction is a lot more than your 20 time....

Also...you weasle...you try grabbing my gun I kill you like a thief........bouncing around like a woman come and fight me in the middle of the street like we are supposed to be doing but no you want to hide in towers....also Death Agent has a fire gun to burn you out of the towers since you are scared....

who thinks he should come in the street here to me and not run away?????????
I must go to school as of now sorry....maybe when we fight next you won't be hiding???

i am glad u learned the word weasel at school smile

100 thousand times faster?? how did u figure that out??
ok doing ur math my guys is 1000 bagillion times faster than galacticus at 2.259696973 percent power

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 01:37 AM
zachrivard
Kratos

i am stronger u r only class 10 i am class 15
i am faster spidermans agility plus wlod and wolverine makes me very fast

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 01:49 AM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Originally posted by Scoobless
well cyborg Deathlok says he can run at 160mph

The limits right around 100mph for single characters... I would know. wink

I'm gonna vote Spiderhulk. One shot and zach's pretty much shafted, he just got really unlucky to go up against Agent Zero in the first round... I'm also pretty sure that A: You can't really teleport 3000 miles.... and B: That qualifies as a ring out on yourself anyway.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 01:59 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

Originally posted by Dizzle
The limits right around 100mph for single characters... I would know. wink

I'm gonna vote Spiderhulk. One shot and zach's pretty much shafted, he just got really unlucky to go up against Agent Zero in the first round... I'm also pretty sure that A: You can't really teleport 3000 miles.... and B: That qualifies as a ring out on yourself anyway.

i can teleport up to 3000 yards not miles big difference

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 02:02 AM
zachrivard
Kratos

how will he ever hit me dizzle when i have precog and can teleport and web yank his gun away

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 02:03 AM