KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Tourney Battle #6

Tourney Battle #6
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zachrivard
Kratos

even if u got dizzles vote its still 2-1 in my favor

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 02:04 AM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zachrivard
how will he ever hit me dizzle when i have precog and can teleport and web yank his gun away

Well, he's apparently in the realm of Deathstrokian reactions. It's not precog, but his brain goes so fast that it works as well as someone WITH precog. Web yanking something like a gun seems a bit far fetched against someone who reacts that fast, who also has a LOT of other weapons which would be equally tempting to take. (shield, rocket launchers, etc) Even if you managed to get one, he'd probly tag you once. Hence, he wins a majority.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 02:08 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

I'm going with the guy with the vibranium suit AND shield and the huge arsenal over the guy with... a sword. Zach's guy no doubt has the better mobility, but nothing that will actualy HURT Spidehulks character that I can see (well, maybe the claws, but I have my doubts)... It just takes one of those nifty enzyme blasts to put Kratos down, and you cant web those away.

Last edited by Khellendros on Sep 27th, 2005 at 02:22 AM

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 02:15 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Where is Death Agent KEEPING all like...100 of those friggin weapons?

Seriously, count them. He's a walking armory.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 07:54 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidus Snake
The General

correct if he farted at a gas station hed go up like a nuke

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 12:48 PM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidus Snake
The General

>edit<

Last edited by Solidus Snake on Sep 27th, 2005 at 01:04 PM

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 12:59 PM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

zachrivard gets my vote. I have quite a few Deathlok comics. I also remember the Punsiher giving Deathlok a good fight even though Deathlok didn't want to kill him.

zachrivardthumb up

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 04:09 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

wait.... sentry... you just supported dr. spiderhulk's character but you're voting for zachrivard? What the f**k?

or were you just spouting out more useless information?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 09:59 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by jinzin
wait.... sentry... you just supported dr. spiderhulk's character but you're voting for zachrivard? What the f**k?

or were you just spouting out more useless information?

I'm pretty sure saying that Punisher gave Deathlok a "good fight" isn't exactly meant as a compliment.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 10:02 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

lol

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 10:02 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by Khellendros
I'm pretty sure saying that Punisher gave Deathlok a "good fight" isn't exactly meant as a compliment.

oh yeah... good point.. embarrasment

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 10:10 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Exactly. I didn't want to sound so blunt, but if Punisher can give Deathlok a good fight... Yeah you know what I mean. By all means, Deathlok is a bad-ass and combined with Agent X and USAgent makes for a bad-ass amaglam. Warlord is the key to making zachrivard's amaglam. Add that to two seasoned veterans equals a win for zahcrivard. I may change my mind later though if Spiderhulk can change my mind. Spiderhulk seems to be debating better.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 10:30 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidus Snake
The General

i dont know how this 100,000 reaction time comes up, cause for all o deathloks reaction time, USAgents body cannot move that fast. yea, the neurons may fire fast on a quantum level, but because usagents body is still human, he would he watching in slow motion as he tried to block kratos's attacks/stealth/stealing. a humans body, and i dont care who he is, can not move that fast. and as spiderman can move faster tahn USAgent, prolly even a souped up one, i believe it will at least be a tie for speed. and since the man is not running up on u, but teleporting, he has an extra edge.

for all the reaction time he has, hes doomed to watch in slow motion as hes pummeled. and THAT would suck

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 10:50 PM
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

I'll be voting for Dr Spiderhulk, he seems to be debating better

Originally posted by Dr.SpiderHulk
I have gas
smile

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 10:54 PM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by Solidus Snake
i dont know how this 100,000 reaction time comes up, cause for all o deathloks reaction time, USAgents body cannot move that fast. yea, the neurons may fire fast on a quantum level, but because usagents body is still human, he would he watching in slow motion as he tried to block kratos's attacks/stealth/stealing. a humans body, and i dont care who he is, can not move that fast. and as spiderman can move faster tahn USAgent, prolly even a souped up one, i believe it will at least be a tie for speed. and since the man is not running up on u, but teleporting, he has an extra edge.

for all the reaction time he has, hes doomed to watch in slow motion as hes pummeled. and THAT would suck

Actually, Deathlok is only at two ton strength, and USAgent tops out around the ten ton level (not just human)... well, you can draw your own conclusions from that.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 10:58 PM
Solidus Snake
The General

i dont care how strong he is, any man moving at 100,000 times reaction speed will rip his body parts off trying to move at that speed. can u really fathom what ur saying?

i mean, are u trying to say that agent can best spidey in reaction time? even if deathlok quadrupled his actual speed. spidey would own him

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 11:04 PM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by Solidus Snake
i dont care how strong he is, any man moving at 100,000 times reaction speed will rip his body parts off trying to move at that speed. can u really fathom what ur saying?

I'm not saying he's that fast, I AM saying he's going to be much faster than Deathlok ever could have been. That's all.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 11:07 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

I'm not saying he's that fast, I AM saying he's going to be much faster than Deathlok ever could have been. That's all.

the real problem is that it's said that his physical reactions would be faster without the cyborg parts.... but it's those cyborg computer enhancements that give him the mental reaction advantage.... in another body he loses out on the advantage having a computer wired to his brain gave him

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 11:16 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by Scoobless
the real problem is that it's said that his physical reactions would be faster without the cyborg parts.... but it's those cyborg computer enhancements that give him the mental reaction advantage.... in another body he loses out on the advantage having a computer wired to his brain gave him

Well, maybe the fact that you can pick and choose what your amalgam gets from his three parts, you could put the computer brain in the USAgent body. I dunno.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 11:20 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Well, maybe the fact that you can pick and choose what your amalgam gets from his three parts, you could put the computer brain in the USAgent body. I dunno.

but wouldn't putting the computer parts back him put him in the exact situation Deathlok was with the movement?

and anyway.... the Cyborg parts let him move faster than human as it was (don't see Cap running at 160mph) the fact that his bio says they limit his speed doesn't mean that USAgent or another superhuman would cope any better than the body that was designed to handle the enhanced mind in the first place

i doubt he'd move any faster in another body.... it's quite possible that it would slow him down

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 11:25 PM