KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Tourney Battle #6

Tourney Battle #6
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zachrivard
Kratos

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Match closed. Dr. SH wins 5-3

Congrats Dr. SH. After seeing comments of "dude you suck" from zachrivard after Scoob voted for Spiderhulk, and admitting to inventing a character, I'm actually rather happy it turned out this way.

1/3 of your amalgam doesn't exist zachrivard, and that really wasn't cool to do, especially withe all the real people you could have chosen. You'll still be entered in the first-round losers match, but the 2/3 of your amalgam that's legitimate will be the only entrants.

naw i think i am gonna quit the tourney,
i am laughing so hard right now
u all got punked out, i could have added so many powers to my amalgam, but i kept it fair,
i think that i will retire from this forum and move on w/ my life, i hope lp wins this tourney becuase his amalgam is the shit

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 07:22 PM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by zachrivard
i have a confession to make my thrid pick War Lord of darkness, i made up, u all got fooled,

Yeah, dude, I wasn't fooled. That crappy page you made? It was the only thing on that site. It wasn't exactly a mindbender figuring it out, I just assumed Agent of Death would own your amalgam so easily that I wouldn't have to come off like a snitch.

EDIT: laughing laughing God, you misspelled CHARACTER for f*cks sake.

Last edited by Khellendros on Oct 2nd, 2005 at 07:36 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 07:31 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidus Snake
The General

Originally posted by Khellendros
Yeah, dude, I wasn't fooled. That crappy page you made? It was the only thing on that site. It wasn't exactly a mindbender figuring it out, I just assumed Agent of Death would own your amalgam so easily that I wouldn't have to come off like a snitch.

i think that prolly everybody knew

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 07:36 PM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by Solidus Snake
i think that prolly everybody knew

Yeah, its not like it was a GOOD character he made up. I just didn't like him acting so smug thinking he'd fooled the whole forum.

EDT: Although, the idea that people voted for the crappy, fake amalgam over SH's nifty one kinda sucks... erm

Last edited by Khellendros on Oct 2nd, 2005 at 07:41 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 07:38 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

That was my first thought when he admitted it. I thought, why not make Lord of Darkness Class 15, runs 125mph, carries a shield that can absorb God, and has the power to bend anyone over a chair faster than they can scream for their mommy...

Well, that would have been my character at least...hehe.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 07:40 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

Originally posted by Khellendros
Yeah, its not like it was a GOOD character he made up. I just didn't like him acting so smug thinking he'd fooled the whole forum.

EDT: Although, the idea that people voted for the crappy, fake amalgam over SH's nifty one kinda sucks... erm

dont be hateing
i didnt know who else to pick
it was good for a laugh
my amalgam was the shit
it was not crappy
i did ok for a newbie to comics

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 07:54 PM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

dont be hateing
it was good for a laugh
my amalgam was the shit
it was not crappy

Uh huh.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 07:57 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

dont be hateing
it was good for a laugh
my amalgam was the shit
it was not crappy

You are the fail.

Attachment: ngbbs40df58259653d.jpg
This has been downloaded 49 time(s).

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 07:59 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

another confession

i have never read a comic in my life
i found this forum and have been learning ever sense
we i first came here i didnt even know who thanos was

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 08:03 PM
zachrivard
Kratos

when*

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 08:03 PM
zachrivard
Kratos

yup its all true

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 08:11 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

another confession

i have never read a comic in my life
i found this forum and have been learning ever sense
we i first came here i didnt even know who thanos was

Considering some of your posts, it seems you also never learned how to spell, type or form a sentence before you came here.

stick out tongue

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 08:45 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidus Snake
The General

how rude smile

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 09:09 PM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Solidus Snake
how rude smile

well after he lied and cheated.... then posted......
i am laughing so hard right now
u all got punked out

..........i kinda lost any respect for the guy

plus, he said i sucked

stick out tongue

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 09:17 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

i am sorry guys, nothing agianst anyone

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 09:41 PM
zachrivard
Kratos

i should start a new account here, cause i cant get no love anymore after this tourney and my confessions

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 11:25 PM
zachrivard
Kratos

someone reply

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 12:56 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

don't bother with a new account..... we'll all forget about this in a week or so

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 03:31 AM
zachrivard
Kratos

Originally posted by Scoobless
don't bother with a new account..... we'll all forget about this in a week or so

thanks
people need to rember that other people r still in the learnign process, and maybe r sophmores in high school

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 10:35 PM