KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » GOF Trailer Threads! (MERGED)

which is the best theatrical trailer?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
the newest one.. 11 64.71%
the one where dumbledore yells at harry 3 17.65%
the first international trialer 1 5.88%
the teaser, where it shows all 3 of them from the first movie growing u into the 4th 2 11.76%
Total: 17 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

GOF Trailer Threads! (MERGED)
Started by: The Ones

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
twinsabers
star wars rocks!!

Harry Potter 4 trailers

Here we can get up to date on everything that is going on with the movie including the trailers. the new trailer 2 is out. go to http://movies.go.com/movies/movie?n...rner%20Brothers and click on trailers/clips adn you can watch it. it is so cool!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 02:54 PM
twinsabers is currently offline Click here to Send twinsabers a Private Message Find more posts by twinsabers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
twinsabers
star wars rocks!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blue450Rider
Question: Why the heck does Dumbledore scream Harry's name when it came out of the Goblet of Fire? I thought that was a little weird... What the f**k?

I agree i thought that was a little strange. and what is the part when harry is falling i don't seem to recall when that happens. is it in the pensieve?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 02:57 PM
twinsabers is currently offline Click here to Send twinsabers a Private Message Find more posts by twinsabers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

i agree about the dumbledore yelling thing..w.tf.......but mayb he called harry once, normally n harry didnt answer so he yelled? and ya idk about the falling maybe its ther pensieve...or the portkey.......

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 03:01 PM
allofyousuckkk is currently offline Click here to Send allofyousuckkk a Private Message Find more posts by allofyousuckkk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

maybe dumbledore was having a wtf moment himself and is yelling because he shouldnt have been chosen

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 04:23 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phat J

that looks so shitty, dont get me wrong, harry potter makes me wanna read like no other books ive ever read, but that is the total opposite of how i pictured half of those characters, mad eye moody doesnt have a ****in eyepatch, its an eyeball

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 07:12 PM
Phat J is currently offline Click here to Send Phat J a Private Message Find more posts by Phat J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Yeah Dumbledore is definatley yelling because there is no way Harry is supposed to be chosen. He isnt even supposed to be able to enter his name.

Anyway, the movie looks really good. I wonder how long it is? It better be long.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 09:47 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nic-Kan2344

Look's totally wicked!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 10:09 PM
Nic-Kan2344 is currently offline Click here to Send Nic-Kan2344 a Private Message Find more posts by Nic-Kan2344 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

for the new trailer take a look at this thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t367448.html

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 10:11 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
twinsabers
star wars rocks!!

i agree i think the eye patch is the stupidest thing in the world. i think people need to learn to read teh books before they make the movie. voldemort looks f***in scary. fleur is hot! i think that rita is going to be good too.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 10:34 PM
mandalorian_war
i used 2 b Grievous_90210

its friggin pg-13

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 11:42 PM
mandalorian_war is currently offline Click here to Send mandalorian_war a Private Message Find more posts by mandalorian_war Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

yes. which means no more annoying 5 year olds screaming " mommy whats a spell. why does that boy have a scar on his head. why is voldemorts face white. whaaa to much darkness. whaaaa whaaa!!!" i want to crack there skulls. they ruined my experiences of hp 1-3 in cinema

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 11:55 PM
Director_Joe
Keeper of the Peace

Calm down bro, they're just kids...

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 12:02 AM
Director_Joe is currently offline Click here to Send Director_Joe a Private Message Find more posts by Director_Joe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

i remember this one time this kid in front of me during hp3 kept whining and talking loudly al the way through it. and when it came to the warewolf scene it just wouldnt stop so i cracked him across the skull. then i ended up getting thrown out. bloody kids

Last edited by The Ones on Sep 18th, 2005 at 12:19 AM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 12:17 AM
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by mandalorian_war
its friggin pg-13

Good. The books matured as they went along, why shouldn't the movies?

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 01:46 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Director_Joe
Keeper of the Peace

Originally posted by Lana
Good. The books matured as they went along, why shouldn't the movies?

I think that's the irony of the whole situation. The books are all 12 and under right? And now the movies are going to be 13 and older? IT's hilarious.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 03:03 AM
Director_Joe is currently offline Click here to Send Director_Joe a Private Message Find more posts by Director_Joe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mandalorian_war
i used 2 b Grievous_90210

im glad its pg-13

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 09:54 PM
mandalorian_war is currently offline Click here to Send mandalorian_war a Private Message Find more posts by mandalorian_war Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

in the trailer

why is viktor krum(i think it's viktor) being surrounded in flames....wuz that in one of the tasks? and who says the dark lord shall rise again...and why is harry falling backwards...

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 05:19 PM
allofyousuckkk is currently offline Click here to Send allofyousuckkk a Private Message Find more posts by allofyousuckkk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

also what is happening right after it says the dark lord will rise, then it shows moody doing sumthing wiht his wand(maybe turning malfoy into a ferret?) and then it looks like ron hermione and harry are falling??? liek with parachutes attached to them...wtf is that?

i realize that these are a ton of questions but i jsut read the book 2 weeks ago and i dont remember lol

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 05:42 PM
zac_j
Hogsmeade RP by Zac J!!!

its supposed to make you want to see the movie so it shouldnt make much sense right now. you have to see it to understand. and what do you mean dumbledore yells at harry?

Thanks for the sig, KillTheLight!!!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 06:46 PM
zac_j is currently offline Click here to Send zac_j a Private Message Find more posts by zac_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

when he says: and now the champion selection....HARRY POTTER!?!?!?!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 07:05 PM