KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » GOF Trailer Threads! (MERGED)

which is the best theatrical trailer?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
the newest one.. 11 64.71%
the one where dumbledore yells at harry 3 17.65%
the first international trialer 1 5.88%
the teaser, where it shows all 3 of them from the first movie growing u into the 4th 2 11.76%
Total: 17 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

GOF Trailer Threads! (MERGED)
Started by: The Ones

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

ya that part( i couldnt think of a more memorable moment in the traielr.....i consider it yelling...dont u?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 07:26 PM
allofyousuckkk is currently offline Click here to Send allofyousuckkk a Private Message Find more posts by allofyousuckkk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

ahhh so many typos!!!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 07:28 PM
allofyousuckkk is currently offline Click here to Send allofyousuckkk a Private Message Find more posts by allofyousuckkk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

they havent showed S. black much 0or at all yet sad

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 07:40 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prod
Portman lover

New GOF TV spot

aired yesterday and on sunday:

http://www.somedreams.net/hp/

awesome eh?

http://rapidshare.de/files/2178551/e3-sample.avi.html

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 04:11 AM
Prod is currently offline Click here to Send Prod a Private Message Find more posts by Prod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
actor

It was Sirius in the fire. When he says "evil are in the walls" or something like that.

I think that image is quite scary, and its not how i imagined it at all. I imagined roaring flames and the whole of Sirius' head bobbing in them.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 03:46 PM
actor is currently offline Click here to Send actor a Private Message Find more posts by actor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
actor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ones
i remember this one time this kid in front of me during hp3 kept whining and talking loudly al the way through it. and when it came to the warewolf scene it just wouldnt stop so i cracked him across the skull. then i ended up getting thrown out. bloody kids

Please tell me that was a joke!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 04:11 PM
actor is currently offline Click here to Send actor a Private Message Find more posts by actor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

It looks really promising. yes

I thought the part where Harry spits out his juice or whatver was pretty funny.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 06:10 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

Originally posted by actor
Please tell me that was a joke!

nope, no joke

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 06:18 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

i imagined the same, only siruis's head being made of fire

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 07:02 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

can someone remind me what that scene was about?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 07:59 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jenniefoo08
spying on Quidditch boys

Every time I watch the trailer and the part where Dumbledore yells at Harry comes, I just can't help but laugh. Dumbledore reminds me of someone being possessed by Voldie for some reason...I dunno. I liked the old one better, not that I'm starting a Bash Dumbledore thing or anything...

Stop staring at me! No really! Stop it! Oooohhhh, it burns! blink
Short & proud of it! If u r 5ft or below, join my fanclub! No I don't rly have a fanclub...

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 09:56 PM
jenniefoo08 is currently offline Click here to Send jenniefoo08 a Private Message Find more posts by jenniefoo08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prod
Portman lover

Re: in the trailer

Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
why is viktor krum(i think it's viktor) being surrounded in flames....wuz that in one of the tasks? and who says the dark lord shall rise again...and why is harry falling backwards...

It is their "trick"...like a thanks for letting us come...let us show u something cool...blowing out fire...(I think that is the one u r talking about?)

"The dark lord shall rise again"

is said by Wormtail...as he adds the ingredients to the potions...

Harry is falling backwards because it is the pensive scene...I hope u remember that...if not...Ill explain...

about moody...yes I think that is him turning malfoy into feret...about hermione and ron and harry falling...I have no clue...but maybe it is harry;s dream?

I didnt imagine serius looking like that in the fire...

"can someone remind me what that scene was about?"

it was after the first task(or before..I forgot)...harry got letter from serius telin him to meet him at the top of a tower or something...he talks to him and serius tells him to be carful and stuff...

and when u see harry turning to look at something...it is SUPPOSED to be ron checking wat is making all the noise...I dont know if newel will include that...

I liked blacks line "People DIE in this tournament...u dont have a choice...u are the boy that lived!"

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 04:25 AM
Prod is currently offline Click here to Send Prod a Private Message Find more posts by Prod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue450Rider

"about hermione and ron and harry falling...I have no clue...but maybe it is harry;s dream?"

I thought that was when they had taken the portkey to the QWC.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 04:41 AM
Blue450Rider is currently offline Click here to Send Blue450Rider a Private Message Find more posts by Blue450Rider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prod
Portman lover

hmm...that sounds like a better reason...interesting...

Harry's dream didnt really make sence to me either...this makes more sence...thanks for bringing that in smile

that is a complete possibility big grin

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 04:47 AM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

wink wicked

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 05:58 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

yes

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 06:04 PM
Emily_depp
Soon to be Mrs Grint

nufin there?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 08:39 PM
Emily_depp is currently offline Click here to Send Emily_depp a Private Message Find more posts by Emily_depp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emily_depp
Soon to be Mrs Grint

is there?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 08:40 PM
Emily_depp is currently offline Click here to Send Emily_depp a Private Message Find more posts by Emily_depp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

thnx

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 09:06 PM
Prod
Portman lover

There is...

click on the Goblet of fire TV spot...that is flashing....to download...or just go to verateserum or mugglenet or something...

they have good copies now..

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 10:34 PM