KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Marvel and Dc Again, the Finals(Which better in)

Marvel or Dc
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Marvel 17 60.71%
DC 11 39.29%
Total: 28 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Marvel and Dc Again, the Finals(Which better in)
Started by: TwisterGameX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
OB1-adobe

The both of them have had and will continue to have moments that shine, and times where it couldn't have got much lower.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 07:16 PM
OB1-adobe is currently offline Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
The both of them have had and will continue to have moments that shine, and times where it couldn't have got much lower.

So very true smile

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 07:31 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Pfft. Marvel's stories suck.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 08:10 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Who has the better Characters: I'd say it's a tie
Who has the better Stories: Marvel (but I'm biased)
Which one is better over all: Marvel
Which one you like better: Marvel

Ok this is a different thing
Who has the better movies: Marvel (Batman Begins was awesome, but Marvel has: Spider-Man, Blade, X-Men, ect.)
Which has the better games: Definitely Marvel (The new Hulk game, X-Men Legends, X-Men Legends 2, Spider-Man 2, ect.)

who has the better characters? that would be marvel.
who has the better stories? Marvel as well.
which one is better over all? marvel
which one you like better? marval obviously.

Yeah when it comes to the movies this is a different thing entirely.
who has the better movies? D.C. no contest. marvels best movies to date are daredevil and elektra,maybe xmen as well.except elektra and daredevil could have been even better because they were too short.

where with D.C. they clearly have great magical movies with superman 1 & 2 and now thanks to batman begins,the caped crusader now has a great movie to brag about and batman has a magical movie as well.where marvels most famous character -spiderman has nothing but crappy movies to brag about.so in movies,D.C. is the clear winner.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Oct 1st, 2005 at 09:29 PM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 09:26 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
So very true smile

Thank you, Its nice to know when someone agrees with you. big grin

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 05:29 AM
OB1-adobe is currently offline Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Batman and Superman or Spiderman and Wolverine. I love these 4 characters to death.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 05:29 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Batman and Superman or Spiderman and Wolverine. I love these 4 characters to death.

Man you and I have a lot in common.

I have a very special place for DC in my heart. Its the ones I have known the longest, the ones I have always been the most familiar with.

The year was 1984, and the Kenner Super Powers collection came out.

My 1st figure: SUPERMAN, my second: BATMAN

Then everything else after that:
Aquaman
Green Lantern
Lex Luthor
Brainiac
Joker
Penguin
Hawkman
Wonder woman
Robin
the flash
The hall of justice
the Batmobile

and I still have them
Oh the glory days
cool

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 05:47 PM
Null

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 01:59 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Who has the better Characters: Tie For each Batman or Superman there is a Thor or Wolverine.
Who has the better Stories: Both have had their momnets but DC right now
Which one is better over all: Both have sterngths and weaknesses so no preference
Which one you like better: Toss up I like both alot and both have had classic moments.

Who has the better movies: I'm gonna say DC. The Batman Movie and the first and second one of the old Batman Movies and the Old Superman Movies. Basically right now really all Marvel has is Blade and Spiderman
Which has the better games: Marvel by far with classics like X-Men Legends and the old X-Men game for the arcade. The Spiderman games also have been great.
Best Villians: I'm going to say DC has the better Villians. On Marvel you have people like Apocaplyse and Juggernaut and Thanos but then you go to DC and you can just start naming classic villians. The Joker, Pre-C Darkseid, Brainac, Lex Luther, Lobo, Deathstroke, Imperiex, Doomsday, Cyborg Superman. Every name from DC seems to have been a great concept when they first came in and Marvel's top bad guys always seem to be cheao knockoffs of the DC ones.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 06:12 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Re: Marvel and Dc Again, the Finals(Which better in)

Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Ok

Who has the better Characters
Who has the better Stories
Which one is better over all
Which one you like better

Who has the better movies
Which has the better games

Better characters: years ago I woulda said Marvel in a split-second. Now, not so sure. DC has come a long ways with its top guns. I especially like the character interplay among the JLAers.
Better stories: same comment as above. I don't like that Marvel has been amping so many of its characters to gimme-a-break levels. Diminishes their once-superior believability factor and makes them look like their playing "catch-up" with DC.
Better overall & like better: well, since I've only been buying DC lately, I guess the answer to that is obvious.
Better movies: so far, Marvel is ahead. IMO, Spiderman 2 just barely beats out Superman 2, and largely because of the FX.
Better games: can't say, I avoid that particular addiction.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 01:42 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Marvel and Dc Again, the Finals(Which better in)

Who has the better Characters:Tie
Who has the better Stories: DC from what I've heard and the few comics I've read.
Which one is better overall: DC
Which one you like better: DC

Who has the better movies:Marvel
Which has the better games: Definitely Marvel but DC will get some games soon enough that will be as good as Marvel's
Best Villains:Marvel

Last edited by Kal-El_08 on Nov 25th, 2005 at 02:10 PM

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 02:00 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Ok now that new books are out. Who wins.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 04:50 AM
eleveninches
God of my own world

Who has the better Characters..... DC
Who has the better Stories......DC
Which one is better over all.......DC
Which one you like better........DC

Who has the better movies....DC
Which has the better games....Marvel

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 10:55 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

lol well said

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 05:16 PM
Lord Paradise

Marvel owns (although Begins was twitchy)

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 03:30 PM
Lord Paradise is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Paradise a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Paradise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

OK...
Best characters: Got to be DC
Best stories: DC, without a doubt
Overall: DC
Favourite: DC

Films: Its a tie. I'd say Marvel but Begins plus old material like the Supermans make it a tie! Soon it'll be DC cos Green Lantern, Flash, and more Batmans are coming, and soon will be Supes Returns!
Games: Marvel, but not for long! Batman Begins was cool... and with a GL movie in the works, they'd be awesome games!

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 08:45 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lighthammer
Colonial Marine

Better Characters: DC
Better Stories: DC
Overall: DC
Like: DC
Movies: Marvel
Games: Marvel
Seriously the Marvel writers basically gave up( not defeated I mean got lazy) when they created the mutants because then they don't have to write how they got thie rpowers. It's a travesty. And they hav two many X-men I mean if you added up the number of X-mMena gaisnt the rest of the Mavrel Unibverse the X-Men would have mor e people.And I did'nt like whhow their rstarting their comics from the bginning toa appease to younger eaders. At least DC has the guts to try and pullsoff the multiverse thing to get new heros instead o being lazy and starting over.
DC rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Imean the only Marvel characters tha I would put inmy top 20 are Blade and Colouss. As in the pilot of the super nerd Nuff Siad!

From the b***s of Hancock's junior's to the shores of misery, we will curse our country's leaders cross the stars on land and sea, first to fight the distant corporate wars, spill our blood for a sheaf of green, we will do or die, we ask not why cuz we're colonial marines!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 01:07 AM
Lighthammer is currently offline Click here to Send Lighthammer a Private Message Find more posts by Lighthammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote