KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Gladiator

Respect Gladiator
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Quasar #42. I think. Somewhere around then. I've got scans of it, which i'll be putting up eventually.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 03:56 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 04:00 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Gladiator vs. Hyperion
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Seriously though. Who thinks "Oh no! I'm getting beat in this fight. What ever will i do? Wait. I know! I'll pull his hair and try to stab him with it!! Awesome "

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 04:06 AM
HaSon

Quasar 42 big grin

I've been looking for the issue for awhile. Google was a bust. Thanks.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 04:47 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 06:13 AM
MadMadTitan

Awesome pictures, thankss.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 07:49 AM
MadMadTitan is currently offline Click here to Send MadMadTitan a Private Message Find more posts by MadMadTitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cybermaster
Restricted

Account Restricted

which

quote: (post)
which comic books did u get those from ?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 12:49 AM
cybermaster is currently offline Click here to Send cybermaster a Private Message Find more posts by cybermaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cybermaster
Restricted

Account Restricted

colossus also which one did u get if from

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 12:49 AM
cybermaster is currently offline Click here to Send cybermaster a Private Message Find more posts by cybermaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by cybermaster
colossus also which one did u get if from
He fought Colossus in X-men #137.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 12:55 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

the wm fight was in an avengers i think. anyway it was during the operation galacticstorm saga somewhere. but once again, only half the battle -- glads is left ko'd by masterson at the end who summoned lightning (the living lightning) with his hammer. one blast, night-night glads . . .

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 01:13 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by leonidas
the wm fight was in an avengers i think. anyway it was during the operation galacticstorm saga somewhere. but once again, only half the battle -- glads is left ko'd by masterson at the end who summoned lightning (the living lightning) with his hammer. one blast, night-night glads . . .

Was that a Skrull version of Wonderman?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 01:25 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Originally posted by leonidas

I think it happens in Thor #445 or 446... But yeah, Glads gets beaten by Masterson Thor later. I don't have full scans of that fight though, so i wasn't gonna post them. In fact the only scans i have make Glads look like the victor and that would be wrong. wink

Seriously though, what do you have against Gladiator?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 01:55 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by Lucid Lui
I think it happens in Thor #445 or 446... But yeah, Glads gets beaten by Masterson Thor later. I don't have full scans of that fight though, so i wasn't gonna post them. In fact the only scans i have make Glads look like the victor and that would be wrong. wink

ya Gladiator did kick Masterson ass.

Thor won via again cheating (while Gladiator is not even paying attention)

It was clearly shown that Gladiator was too fast for him until thor decided to attack while Gladiator was standing there like a moron (thinking he has won)

Leo doesn't like Gladiator

because Gladiator > Supes

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 02:42 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Gladiator > Superman

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 02:57 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Gladiator > Superman
Judging by these feats I don't think so.........................

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 03:09 AM
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Superman = Gladiator... In my opinion anyway...

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 03:17 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Lucid Lui

i actually don't have ANYTHING against glads. didn't mean to throw a wet blanket over your thread, i just like yanking kg's chain. it's cheap, painless entertainment and never fails to make me laugh!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 03:19 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

you can't leave us hanging like that..... show the end of the fight

sad

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 03:20 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

<<Leo doesn't like Gladiator
because Gladiator > Supes>>

laughing

<<Judging by these feats I don't think so.........................>>

yes

<<Superman = Gladiator... In my opinion anyway...>>

no

but i'll admit something to you that i never admitted to kg -- it's not glads fault, he's written terribly, has no where CLOSE to the appearances and feats that supes has and has a superb jobber aura. glads MIGHT be cool if a good writer got hold of him, gave him a series and brought him from the minors to the majors by having him actually WIN a meaningful fight against one of marvel's big boys. be nice to actually see him WIN a good fight, rather than have to hear kg come up with every excuse in the book for why he lost.

but don't tell kg i said that . . . big grin

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 03:23 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Scoobless
you can't leave us hanging like that..... show the end of the fight

sad

that WAS the end of the fight. galactus comes in next and everyone gets to go home all safe and sound. except morg . . . he stays with tyrant to piss galactus off.

tyrant was pretty cool . . .

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 03:25 AM