KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Shadowcat vs. Juggernaut

Shadowcat vs. Juggernaut
Started by: Wonderman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JirK

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Metalmanx
We're still not even sure if Kitty can phase him. I honestly don't recall if it's happened or not.

I would imagine, since his powers derive straight from magic, that she wouldn't be able to, seeing as she's had trouble with magic in the past.

And, I know this might be met with some hatred, but if you ever saw this one episode of X-men Evolution, Kitty did this exact thing. She phased Juggernaut right into the solid cement/reinforced steel of a dam. And he was fine, if not annoyed as hell.

That's actually how I perceive it as well. He is magically enchanted afterall. Her phasing him into the ground would be the same as burying him underneath a mountain really. He would just eventually break out using his super strength.

This is my opinion at least.

evolution is way way way way way way way way different from the true marvel universe. its not even funny how different things are.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 12:06 AM
JirK is currently offline Click here to Send JirK a Private Message Find more posts by JirK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

How does she move him if he weighs, like, 900 pounds?

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 12:08 AM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I'm totally willing to bet that the ground would explode but Juggernaut would be fine.

I saw that. That was so dumb. A little girl dragging a 10 foot man into a block of concrete.

Think about it though. It wouldn't make since for him to survive.

The earth is alreayd occupying that space so why would the earth be more effected?
His matter is the one being displaced in another. He's the one being altered and being placed in occupied space.
He can't exist in space that's already occupied by matter, nobody can.
He would explode or something from suddenly being phased into a space he couldn't possible exist at the moment.

I must have missed that episode.
It was because of the Xmen Evolution series that I converted over to WB from Fox Kids on Saturday Mornings and believe me that was hard. Digimon was my show on Fox Kids and I gave it up.
I miss them both though because now Xmen doesn't even come on anymore. I don't understand that. It could have at least went to another channel like the Teen Titans or something.

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 05:38 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by JirK
evolution is way way way way way way way way different from the true marvel universe. its not even funny how different things are.

I was really just trying to make a point.

Guys, this is the same Juggernaut that does the impossible everyday. And you think just because he's occupying the same space the Earth that he dies?

The same guy who can't be damaged? Completely invulnerable?

Yea. Juggernaut survives. Easily.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 05:42 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by JirK

Well I never read the comics really because there isn't really a place near me that know about that sales comic books. I wish they did.

So I wouldn't really know the difference. I do know about some comic books though like the Ages one with the time travel. That has to be my favorite one, even though I didn't read any of the others really but I know about some and I love time traveling so that would be my favorite out of the others probably.

I don't really understand the different versions though, like people are talking about the series that out now like the Ulitmate series or something like that and then past ones like the Xmen and other characters are different people in each series, it's kind of wierd and strange to me and I dont understand. Why can't they just have one story line with the Xmen being the same person all the way through.

Confusing. I fear it would be too late for me to get into comic books even if I knew where to get the.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 05:42 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by powerfulone1987

The earth is alreayd occupying that space so why would the earth be more effected?

Because he's friggen Juggernaut. He walks on air and fights people as a skeleton. He fights demons because he doesn't know any better and blows things up by flexing.

quote:
It was because of the Xmen Evolution series that I converted over to WB from Fox Kids on Saturday Mornings and believe me that was hard. Digimon was my show on Fox Kids and I gave it up.
I miss them both though because now Xmen doesn't even come on anymore. I don't understand that. It could have at least went to another channel like the Teen Titans or something.

I really only watched it on cartoon network and that was so I could ***** about it while my sister watched.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 12:41 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gamewarrior
The Drifter of Dreams

Juggernaut would probably dig his way out or create enough force to smash out. I mean wear talking about Jug here the guy who took the full blast of Cyclops without his visor, the guy who went through concrete, steel and mountains as if they were tissue paper, the guy who was hit by godforce and kept on walking. In other words jug has done the impossible.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 12:52 PM
gamewarrior is currently offline Click here to Send gamewarrior a Private Message Find more posts by gamewarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by gamewarrior
Juggernaut would probably dig his way out or create enough force to smash out. I mean wear talking about Jug here the guy who took the full blast of Cyclops without his visor, the guy who went through concrete, steel and mountains as if they were tissue paper, the guy who was hit by godforce and kept on walking. In other words jug has done the impossible.
Many times before he has done things like this. It's what he is he's unstoppable if Kitty tried to phase him whil he is walking Juggs would simply walk out of the ground. It's what he does he is a cheap character with the ability to become even cheaper best way to describe him.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 04:34 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Originally posted by Wonderman
What the f**k? Oh my God, is this the death of Juggernaut. If Shadowcat phases him into earth and turns him solid is he fineto?

What the f**k?

Heck no. Juggernaut is totally indestructable. He would probably displace any soil or rock that he occupied the same space as when he reconstitutes.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 04:39 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Because he's friggen Juggernaut. He walks on air and fights people as a skeleton. He fights demons because he doesn't know any better and blows things up by flexing.

[b]
I really only watched it on cartoon network and that was so I could ***** about it while my sister watched.

A 10 foot 900 pound man, no less.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 04:41 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Juggernaut weighs as much as he wants because nobody will tell him otherwise.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 05:07 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Juggernaut weighs as much as he wants because nobody will tell him otherwise.

'Cept me.

About your sig: Aquateam Hunger force is a stupid non-funny show. It's only funny if you've killed a good 3/4 of your brain-cells. It is stupid and I hate it.

Judgement passed.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 05:17 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

That's your opinion isn't it. They referenced Rush too many times NOT to be good. And that was just the one episode.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 05:34 PM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
'Cept me.

About your sig: Aquateam Hunger force is a stupid non-funny show. It's only funny if you've killed a good 3/4 of your brain-cells. It is stupid and I hate it.

Judgement passed.

Well, folks. Cosmic Cube has spoken. Anyone who has any sort of love for the show must cease right now before he personally comes to each of your homes and kills you right at your door. Oh, he'll do it. His word is law, afterall.

Please. Don't let him see you defy him. HIS WORD IS ABOVE ALL!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 09:22 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by powerfulone1987

His matter is the one being displaced in another. He's the one being altered and being placed in occupied space.
He can't exist in space that's already occupied by matter, nobody can.
He would explode or something from suddenly being phased into a space he couldn't possible exist at the moment.

Like nightcrawler who is always afraid he will teleport half in a wall or solid object..........

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 09:41 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, it would be like that. Even though I didn't know it was stated that he was scared.

Yall must be talking about comic books moments and stuff with all of these scenarios yall are stating.

I have only seen the shows.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 06:06 AM