KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Fight of the Remaining Horcrux

What do you think?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
OMG, Fab!! 20 80.00%
Its pretty Good!! 4 16.00%
Ok!! 1 4.00%
Go to a writing school woman!! 0 0%
Total: 25 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Harry Potter and the Fight of the Remaining Horcrux
Started by: spidergrl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spidergrl
Living

(Author: I would kindly apprehiate if spam in this thread was kept down, so that the story is easy to read to others. Also, I would try post as much as I can, but it involves typing it all out from my book, so please give me some time. The more you pressure me, the longer I'll take. Thanks)

Blirb

The Summer enters the world, but not for Privet Drive it seems. The darkness covers the sky for day after day and the Dursley's at #4 are not the only ones who notice it. Harry returns to the Dursleys for his last summer before departing on his journey to destroy Voldermort. But he is not laong in this, as he discovers friendships, comfort and truth in places he never thought be would.

Made by the wonderful Barker .. Thanks Darling

Last edited by spidergrl on Sep 28th, 2005 at 09:21 PM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 09:14 PM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

"The Last Night"

The world expected summer for half of the land but it seemed as though darkness covered everything and a sense of danger was in the air. The Muggles no longer let their children play within the streets and never went anywhere alone. Soon there was no different between night and day and people; both wizards and Muggles knew something was up. But only one boy seemed to know what was going on and what would have to happen completely.

A teenage boy who had once been dropped off at the doorstep of number 4 Privet Drive early in the morning when he was yet to turn one, knew of the difficult year to come.

The lightening blot shaped scar allay on his forehead as a reminder of what happened and yet the battle to come. This teenage boy called Harry Potter lay in his bed in Privet Drive, waiting to become of age. Harry knew that when he was 17, then he was finally allowed to leave the Dursleys. Something that he had wished for ever since he went to Hogwarts and dreaded the days when he was to return from school. But Harry had to do neither ever again, as the last year he had decided that he was not returning to Hogwarts. The school was sure to be closed after the death of Albus Dumbledore, but yet it remains open for students to attend. He had heard the rumor that Professor McGonagall was to be taking over the old position.

Harry had mostly waited all his life for the face off with Voldermort, and the prophecy from years back, helped him understand what he had to do. But the thoughts of the event that had recently occurred still lingered in Harry’s mind, and like Sirius had, haunted his dreams.

Harry had known all along that Draco was to move over to the Dark Arts and yet no one believed him, the same situation with Snape, he thought to himself. Harry still couldn’t believe what had happened in tat room and how easily it could change everything.

The prophecy had said:

“The Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not … and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives”

And this phrase had gone over and over in Harry’s head a million times. He had to kill Voldermort, there was no question about it, yet why was Harry so confused. For days he had set, looking out the window, but not at anything, he had no reason but yet he was drawn to it everyday.

A sense of hope and understanding floated around and Harry wished like anything that he understood why Dumbledore pleaded to Snape.
Harry knew no greater mane then Albus, and yet he pleaded to the man that killed him. This was not the man that Harry knew.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by spidergrl on Sep 28th, 2005 at 09:22 PM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 09:19 PM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412

great so far smile

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 09:40 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fallingoutgrl
Finally Free

awesome!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 01:33 AM
fallingoutgrl is currently offline Click here to Send fallingoutgrl a Private Message Find more posts by fallingoutgrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

Harry let out a sigh and turned over onto his right hand shoulder and ay facing his window, and found himself getting drawn to it. This was the last night that Harry had to sleep in this room, look out the window, and wish to return to Hogwarts. When morning came, he planned to leave the Dursleys and go on the search for the last Horcruxs.

This is it, Harry thought to himself at the clock ticked over to 11.59 pm. In 1 minute all would be free and he would finally be on his own. A world out there, a huge mountain people, witches and wizards awaiting the battle. The final battle of all. Win or lose, everything was about to change.

The clock on the bed side table ticked over to 12.00am, and to Harry’s surprise, nothing happened. He wasn’t sure what he expected to happen, but at least something.

Suddenly there was a small tap at the window and Harry turned over and nearly fell out of bed. He could make out Ron, with his flaming orange hair standing out compared to the pitch black sky.

Harry jumped up on his feet and quickly ran to the window though as quiet as he could so he didn’t wake the Dursleys. Even though Harry had half thought that they would have kicked him out at midnight sharp. Harry lifted the leaver and heaved with great power to slide the window open. On their brooms flew in Ron, Ginny and a very unsteady Hermione.

When they landed and got their balance, they just stood there and smiled.

“What are you guys doing here? And why did you fly, you got your Apparation licenses!” As he made his way over to his bed and took a seat.

All looking weary and tired they set down in various different places of the room and let out a bit of a puff.
“We’ve come to get you” Ron muttered to Harry, looking at Hermione’s growing expression.
Harry looked rather puzzled. “Get me for … what exactly?” He questioned.
“Well –“

“You’re going back to Ron’s house for your birthday and then tomorrow all four of us will set off.” Hermione finished for Ron, who had slightly gone scarlet.
“Set off for? Oh wait, no you guys, don’t even think –“

“Oh come off it Harry! How long have we known you … for like, forever? Do you really think that after being with you for this long, as best friends that we’re going to leave you alone? To let you do this by yourself? No! Harry you don’t have your Mum or Dad, or Sirius and Dumbledore anymore, but you have us and we’re not going to let you do this alone.” And with his, head bowed, Ron had finished. For what it seemed like several minutes no on the room said anything and rather not moved. Harry broke the silence.

“Ron … Hermione … ok … ok” He finally said.
“Excuse me, but I’m coming too!” Ginny protested but Harry did not answer her.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 04:25 AM
spidergrl
Living

“So, why didn’t you guys Apparate here?” Harry asked again, as he got no response the first time.

“Well, we couldn’t get here before 12 by apparting because of the protection of his house, so we apparted down the street and just flew across. Plus Ginny doesn’t have her yet!” Ron added with a small smile which was short lifted by her facial expressions.

“So … are we going? We can Apparate straight from here now, oh by the way … Happy Birthday mate.”

Harry smile and grabbed his trunk and Hedwig’s cage which she was currently in. She was startled to see visitors at this hour of the morning and Harry then wondered what he was going to do with her.

“You two go on ahead, I just need to talk with Harry for a minute.” Ginny said, and with a look from Ron to Hermione they disappeared with Harry’s gear.

Harry let out a little sigh. “Look, Ginny, I know what this is about and I’m sorry but you’re just not coming!”
“Are you quite finished?” She asked, and Harry was a bit taken back. “Look it doesn’t matter how I feel about you, you’re still my friend and my brother’s best friend and I’m not going to let you go without me. It doesn’t matter that I love you, I’m – “

“Wait, wait, wait” Harry started, a shocked look on his face.
“You … ahh … love me?”
Harry then knew that Ron and Ginny were related as she went as scarlet as Ron did around Hermione.

“It doesn’t matter!” She tried to say.
“It does … well, it matters to me anyway.” He stated.
She quietly said under her breath. “Yes Harry, I love you.” She waited for him to freak out or run into the wall but he didn’t. Harry reached out his arms and pulled her close to him. Kissing her gently and then wrapping his arms around her, he whispered “I love you too Ginny!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry took one last look around his room as he was certain he wouldn’t see it again. As he stepped towards Ginny, Mrs Dursley slowly opened the door and peaked in.

Harry was wondering what the hell she was doing in his room, they hadn’t made that much noise he thought to himself, now trying to remember if they had.

“Look … Harry, I know that I’ve … never been like a mother I should be to you, but I … just … please be careful and take down the bustard that killed my sister.” She finished in tears and flew her arms around him in a rugby tackling hug. He slowly emerged and gave her a half smile and slightly bent his head in agreement.

“I … I will”

Harry stepped next to Ginny as she held on and before he could finish saying “The Burrow” they disappeared from number 4 Privet Drive.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 04:27 AM
spidergrl
Living

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Landing on the hard concrete ground with a thud, both Harry and Ginny appeared, looking like they had both just come out of a tornado; shaken and weary.

Ginny made her way to the front door as the night sky surrounded Harry. The stars shone down and lit most of the garden. He had spent a lot of time there, and only wished that things could go back to the way they use to.

Not that deep down, Harry wished to go back to Hogwarts, to see all his friends and it was one of the few places he felt safe, but he knew fair well by now that he couldn’t and had to go on.

He looked back at Ginny who was waiting with the door open and standing their; shivering in the night breath.

“You coming?” She asked with her gentle voice.
Harry smiled back and made his way towards her and through the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To the far right of the kitchen, the fire blazed and the warmth over welmed them both as they shut the door. Harry looked at Mrs Weasley’s clock that wasn’t like any other clock. A handle with “Ginny” written on it flicked over to “Home and Safe”, Harry couldn’t help but smile broadly as he saw another hand flick over to “Home and Safe” where the rest of the Weasley’s hands were, was called “Harry Potter.”

“Come on!” Ginny said, as she grabbed his arm and they both half collapsed on to the couch.

“So, can I come?” She asked.
Harry turned his head over to the side. “Ahh … Ginny … I don’t think I could stop you from coming, not even with a jinx.” He started and looked into her eyes.

Butterflies felt like they were flying around in his stomach every time he was around her. He softly placed his arm around her and pulled her in close. Even thought I never want her to get hurt, I can’t be without her, he thought.

As the darkness started to fade in the sky and you could see the moon slowly disappear within the sky, they both decided to turn in. They made their way upstairs, trying not to make a sound to wake anyone, but instead of Ginny moving towards her room, they both carried on towards Ron’s room. Harry slowly pushed open the door of the room and took all his effort not to drop his aw to the floor. Ron was sound asleep in his bed, but the strange thing was, Hermione was entangled in his arms right next to him. Harry looked from Ron to Hermione, to Ron to Ginny to Hermione.

Ginny simply said. “It just happened these holidays.” She whispered but then continued. “They are both mad about each other, which is quite mad on its own really. Mum and Dad don’t like the idea of them sharing a room, and would flip if they found out about this; I guess they are just happy that Ron got someone good for himself.”

Harry was happy for them both, but at the same time … shocked.
“I guess you better go sleep in your room then?”
“Why’s that?” Ginny asked, disappointment leaking from her face.
“Ah, you said that your parents wouldn’t – “

“Oh, it’s ok Harry.” She said, putting a hand on his lips and hopped into the bed. Harry followed her in and wrapped his arms tight around her. He had what he wanted, and soon he would kill Lord Voldermort and he could live his life, they way it’s suppose to be.

(Author: This is the end of the Chapter, what do you guys think? I know it's abit love struck, but I thought I would get that all over with and on to the real stuff. I will try write some more tonight.)

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 04:48 AM
mcd222

keep going

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 07:34 AM
mcd222 is currently offline Click here to Send mcd222 a Private Message Find more posts by mcd222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412

loooove it smile smile

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 11:45 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fallingoutgrl
Finally Free

omg. that was awesome. keep going!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 12:46 AM
fallingoutgrl is currently offline Click here to Send fallingoutgrl a Private Message Find more posts by fallingoutgrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

i am bowing to your greatness. i am not a worthy competitor.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 01:02 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

Thanks guys, I'll write some more tonight and post tomorrow hopefully. Thanks for the support!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 08:13 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

no problem. wink . you have good skills at writing.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 07:34 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

hey, i was wondering, if of course if you didn't mind that i take your second entry, your opening part for the first chapter, and put it on my website. no, i am not using it to continue. i am opening something called writers of the month, and i wanted to post a little bit of someone's story, if i got their permission, and see how they liked it. i will lock the thread, and i know someone who has this hack to make sure that no one steals your story. i will even give you a link to make sure. point is i just want your consent. if you say yes, great if not, no hard feelings, it is up to you.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 10:02 PM
spidergrl
Living

Yea, thats fine. Go ahead.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 11:46 PM
spidergrl
Living

"Requesting One"

Many miles away the daunting mist that hung around Privet Drive swam in through an open window. There was no sound apart from the leaves falling on the slimy green river and no sign of life apart from an owl occasionally opening and shutting his eyes.

But with no warning, a man appeared in a long black cloak outside the house. He was tall and very skinny; his pale skin with a long bumpy nose which could faintly be seen through the night sky. The figure made sure to look around carefully before, with the tip of his wand lit, he proceeded quietly inside.

The man did not take off his cloak, or neither raise his head, he followed the hallway around and up the stairs, clearly knowing where he was going. He reached a door and before opening it took a deep breath, breathing in the smell of the dirty river below. He knocked on the door and there was no answer for several seconds before a cold voice on the other side of the door spoke out.

“Who are you?” The cold voice said, half rattling and sounded weak but powerful at the same time.
“My Lord, it is me, Severus” The cloaked man spoke out.
The door opened and Severus preceded inside and closing it behind him.
The room was pitch black, and the only light came from the moon wish slipped through the drawn curtains.

“You called for me sir?” Severus said, looking around in the dark, for a clue of where his Lord was.
“Yes, Severus. I wanted to talk. Yes, I will admit that I had doubts about your loyalty to me, so close to that Dumbledore and all. But you managed to destroy one of my greatest treats. I don’t know how you did it, but that doesn’t matter.” The Dark Lord said, as he stepped forward into the moon light and his eyes were revealed. They were colorless, just white and empty. They had no life in them, no story, no soul; it was if he was nothing.

“Thank you my Lord.”

“What we need to figure out.” He started. “Is what we are going to do about Potter, where do we go from here?” The Dark Lord said and Severus’s facial expressions showed great sign of dislike.
“I have a plan my Lord, but I must do something first, he is not to return to Hogwarts I am sure of that. But I must go now My Lord, get everything ready.”

“Very well Severus. There’s one more thing though.”
“Yes my Lord?”

“Send Draco to me!”
For the first time, Severus lifted his head and looked straight into his eyes. “But why, sir?”
“Do You Question Me?” He said as his voice started to rise.

“No my Lord. It’s just he did what you asked, I just took over at the end.” He tried to say but could see the Dark Lord’s expression. “But of course I shall send him. I’ll go to Narcissa’s right away.”

Severus bowed his head and moved backwards out the door. When the door was shut, he leaned on the wall and looked up.
Draco, what have you done my boy, he whispered to himself.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 03:39 AM
spidergrl
Living

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Severus arrived on a door step of a tall dark looking house. Not like before, he took off his hood and knocked on the door, waiting for a reply.

A tall and very skinny lady answered and a small shocked look on her face.

“Narcissa, my love.” Severus said as he kissed the pale looking woman on the cheek. “Who are you?”
“Severus, what a surprise. I’m the same as always. Come in.”
Severus steeped inside and made his way down the dark hallways until he reached what looked like the lounge and took a seat.

“What bought you here?” Narcissa asked, obviously keen to know the bad news straight up.

Severus’s head then bowed. “The Dark Lord has requested to … see … Draco.” He finished and the woman across from him began to sob.
“But Severus … you promised me that you would look after him. No, what does he want with him?” She asked, knowing the worst was to come.

“I’m not sure, I told him Draco did what he asked, but he still demanded to see him. Narcissa you know fair well that Draco has to go, there’s no other way. He has to see the Dark Lord. I have already promised you that I will look after him, I will continue to protect him.”

Narcissa broke down into full sobs and Severus wrapped his arms around her. After several minutes, they both looked up into each others eyes. They both leaned in to kiss, when footsteps came down the stairs. They drew back just as Draco entered the room.

“Snape … mum … what’s going on? Is it Dad?”
“Professor Snape!” He corrected him, “And no, it’s not your father. He’s safe right now, planning to escape very soon. But Draco, the Dark Lord has asked to see you!”

Draco was a tall, slim and pale teenage boy. But with the mention of the Dark Lord’s name, Draco went even paler.
“He what? But why?” He started to freak out. “I did everything he wanted Snape.”

“Professor Snape.” He corrected him once again. “I don’t know, you’re going to have to go and find out. If you wish, I can come with you!” Severus offered.

Draco didn’t say anything, yet stood there and looked at his mother who was still in tears.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 03:41 AM
HPRox90
Auror

This is soooooo, soooooooo great!!! I love teh H/G parts!!! Plzzzzz post soon!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 02:03 PM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

it is getting better and better and better and better etc.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 02:10 PM
HPRox90
Auror

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Saratn
it is getting better and better and better and better etc.

and better, and better, and better...LOL!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 07:22 PM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote