KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Fight of the Remaining Horcrux

What do you think?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
OMG, Fab!! 20 80.00%
Its pretty Good!! 4 16.00%
Ok!! 1 4.00%
Go to a writing school woman!! 0 0%
Total: 25 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Harry Potter and the Fight of the Remaining Horcrux
Started by: spidergrl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spidergrl
Living

Thanks guys, I wrote more last night, but will have to wait till I get home to type it up in about 4/5 hours.

Made by the wonderful Barker .. Thanks Darling

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 07:26 PM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

ok smile i can't wait....

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 07:29 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fallingoutgrl
Finally Free

i can attempt to wait. lol.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 08:04 PM
fallingoutgrl is currently offline Click here to Send fallingoutgrl a Private Message Find more posts by fallingoutgrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412

awsome

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 08:28 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

Harry Potter and the Fight of the Remaining Horcrux

Harry opened one eye as the sun flooded through the curtains and he rolled over and was now facing Ron’s bed. He managed to open both eyes as he sat up and put his glasses on. He looked over to Ron who seemed to be awakening himself.

“Morning” Ron mumbled under his breath. He had never been a morning person.
“Morning” Harry said, with a smile and a half drugged voice.

Neither of them mentioned about their company that night as they both continued to get changed into their cloths. Both knowing very well about each other and Ron wasn’t very happy about his sister.

They both made their way down the stairs and into the kitchen which seemed to be filled with half of Hogwarts.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” Everyone shouted with smiles plastid on their faces. Harry wasn’t 100% convinced they were real or enforced.
Mrs Weasley hushed everyone around the table to have a birthday breakfast, which turned into a lunch because of the late time.
Harry was grateful of the idea, but some how he felt it was going to be harder to talk to everyone before he leaves. Apart of him wished he had gone at 12 sharp last night. Harry relised that he couldn’t of, after all the holidays, thinking about what he was going to do he had no idea where he was heading off to.

As everyone sat around the room having their own indicial conversations, Mr Weasley came over to Harry.
“Harry my dead boy. How are you?” He asked, as he took a seat next to him.

“Hello. I’m fine Thanks. Yourself? How’s the ministry?”
“Oh, I’m fine Harry, just fine. Work, work, work!”
Harry laughed slightly and then felt an awkward moment between them.
“Look, Harry there’s something … we need to talk about. Do you mind coming up stairs?” He asked, and Harry went white.

Oh god, he thought. He knows about Ginny and me. Oh no.

But never the less, Harry followed My Weasley upstairs and into a small room which Arthur occasionally used to work in.
“Now Harry. I know everything has been … hard … for you over the last couple of years, and I have a fair idea of what you’re going to be going through this year. There’s someone … some people, that I think you should talk to before you leave today!” Harry gave a small nod, trying to think of who it might be.

The door opened to the room slowly and a tall man walked in. He looked skinny and very weak. His right arm was a dark purple color and it hung lifeless by his side. He had a grey beard that came down to his stomach where he was wearing robes.

Last edited by spidergrl on Oct 3rd, 2005 at 01:44 AM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 01:37 AM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

i am pleased with how good you are doing...keep up your good work.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 01:45 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

Harry Potter and the Fight of the REmaining Horcrux

“Professor Dumbledore?” Harry said, in total disbelief. His eyes were wide open and for many seconds he forgot to breath.

“Harry my dear boy, Harry.” The man said, standing in the doorway. Harry looked up at Mr Weasley for guidance and got a small nod of reassurance.

Harry stood up as Dumbledore moved forward. As he walked through the room, he walked straight through a box that was sitting on the ground.

“What the – “Harry started to say but then clicked. “Professor … you’re a ghost?”

“Ah, yes I am Harry. And I don’t recommend it; it takes a great deal of time to get use to. All the times I’ve gone to eat ‘Bearty Botts every flavored Bens’ and been unable to pick them up, I couldn’t count on my fingers.”

“But if you came back as a ghost why didn’t Sirius?” Harry wondered, as he missed his God Father more than anyone. He was like a father to him, and it hurt so much to say goodbye.

“You see Harry, sometimes people wait …”
“Wha – “
Dumbledore moved over to his right and Harry moved his eyes back to the already open doorway. A man was soon visible in the doorway. His long shaggy hair fell over his face and in his eyes. You could see his green eyes with fire and life burning in them with the sight of Harry. He wore worn cloths which were both dirty and torn.

Harry couldn’t bring himself to speak, to move, to breathe. After all this time, of praying, Sirius was standing in the same room as him.

“Harry” Sirius half whispered across the room and tears filled his eyes. No matter if Harry was trying or not, he could not move. He was stuck. Tears came to his already shocked eyes and as he continued to stare at his God Father.

Sirius moved quite fast across the room, walking through the same box as Dumbledore had. He was several feet away from Harry when he stopped.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 01:46 AM
HPRox90
Auror

That was soooooooo good!!! Plzzzz post more soon!!!! big grin

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 03:06 AM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

Thanks. I'll write some more tomorrow and post soon!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 08:17 AM
HPRox90
Auror

I'm lookin forward to it.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 09:13 PM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

same here!
nice sig, i loved that movie! but i liked your old one better, but that's just me...
nice sig to you too HP!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 09:17 PM
jlee17xoxo412

quote: (post)
Originally posted by spidergrl
Thanks. I'll write some more tomorrow and post soon!

well i can't wait till you post more then cause I'll be waiting
and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and...............

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 09:47 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

that's the same with me big grin

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 10:17 PM
HPRox90
Auror

and me!!!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 10:43 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

have you written anything that is truly your own story at all? if so i want to read it.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 10:45 PM
spidergrl
Living

I've wrote one thing ... but it was only something for short stories at school ... I'll PM it to you if I find it!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 05:16 AM
OJCrush
missy lunitic

thats one of the the best/happy fanfics of hp ive ever read!!!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 12:29 AM
OJCrush is currently offline Click here to Send OJCrush a Private Message Find more posts by OJCrush Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mcd222

when u posting more

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 01:05 AM
mcd222 is currently offline Click here to Send mcd222 a Private Message Find more posts by mcd222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

Sorry guys, Im going through alittle rough patch right now

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 01:14 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

take your itme. no pressure.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 01:28 AM