KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Fight of the Remaining Horcrux

What do you think?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
OMG, Fab!! 20 80.00%
Its pretty Good!! 4 16.00%
Ok!! 1 4.00%
Go to a writing school woman!! 0 0%
Total: 25 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Harry Potter and the Fight of the Remaining Horcrux
Started by: spidergrl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Superdog37

post more soon, I love the story.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 04:09 AM
Superdog37 is currently offline Click here to Send Superdog37 a Private Message Find more posts by Superdog37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

please post more PLEASE

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 07:11 PM
danagrint1 is currently offline Click here to Send danagrint1 a Private Message Find more posts by danagrint1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

Ok, please. I'll write more today. I've been busy studying for exams, but I'll make sure I get some writing done!

Made by the wonderful Barker .. Thanks Darling

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 09:09 PM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Great smile
I know its hard with exams: I just got swamped with 3 bits of homework every day. Sometimes 4, once five. It sucked. Take your time!

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 09:47 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

Alright, I thought that I would try alittle free hand writing here, and this is coming off the top of my head! Hope you enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~

“Harry” Sirius half whispered across the room and tears filled his eyes. No matter if Harry was trying or not, he could not move. He was stuck. Tears came to his already shocked eyes and as he continued to stare at his God Father.

Sirius moved quite fast across the room, walking through the same box as Dumbledore had. He was several feet away from Harry when he stopped.

Harry wasn't a fan of crying and showing his emotions out in the public, but he couldn't help as tears formed in his eyes and slowly dripped down his cheeks.

"I ... I can't believe this." Harry said, and then furious anger came over him, as he took a step forward and started hitting Siruis's chest.
"How could you ... how could you leave me here, how could you have done that to me." Harry yelled, as he continued to hit Siruis.

Harry soon lost energy and threw himself onto him on a hug and they stayed like that for along time.
"Oh gosh Harry, I've missed you like ever. You look more and more like your father every time I see you." Siruis muttered through the tears on his cheeks.

Harry and Siruis soon emerged and Harry looked up at Dumbledor.
"Hello Proffessor." He said, with half a smile. Not sure weither he should shake his hand or give him a hug.
Dumbledor answered that question for him, as he pulled him into a hug and smiled wearing his half moon glasses.
"Ah Harry, it's great to see you, and thank goodness that you're well and safe might I add. Great work on that one."

"Im leaving though" Harry added as he parted and looked up.
"Im aware of that, and I wish you all the luck in the Wizardry World and the Muggle for that part as well. I have something for you ..." He said.
Dumbledor pointed to the side table draw and Harry walked over there.

Harry pulled up the draw, as it was a bit stiff and the wood seemed to be rooting a bit. He grabbed a note size book that had writing on each page.
"What is it Proffesor?"
"That Harry, will help you on your journey, the journey that we can not cmoe on" Dumbledor said, and took away the remaining smile on Harry's face. Alone?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 05:14 AM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Great eek!

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 09:40 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412

when are you planin to post.

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 11:58 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

When my exams finish ... so in about a week!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 04:05 AM
WldGrnAgel
Mousse

Love

luvin it gurl ... muy bueno... you should become a writer

hope your back feels better

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 04:11 AM
WldGrnAgel is currently offline Click here to Send WldGrnAgel a Private Message Find more posts by WldGrnAgel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

Thanks so much, write next week!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 05:07 AM
jlee17xoxo412

quote: (post)
Originally posted by spidergrl
When my exams finish ... so in about a week!

oh, exams.....gotta hate them...lol. well take your time and good luck on the rest of your exams smile
Can't wait when you continue the story. Yours have to be one of my favorites

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 10:01 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fallingoutgrl
Finally Free

Great job!!!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 08:45 PM
fallingoutgrl is currently offline Click here to Send fallingoutgrl a Private Message Find more posts by fallingoutgrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathgod

plsssss post asap.. coz i lovi'n it

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 09:25 AM
deathgod is currently offline Click here to Send deathgod a Private Message Find more posts by deathgod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

I like it!!!!!!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 08:48 PM
danagrint1 is currently offline Click here to Send danagrint1 a Private Message Find more posts by danagrint1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412

please write soon

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 11:09 PM
spidergrl
Living

I promise that I'll write more tonight ... PROMISE happy

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 11:11 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

OMG1!!!! Spidergrl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your back!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Halloween

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 11:22 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

I promise that I'll write more tonight ... PROMISE happy

Spidergrl Writes? eek!

I like this so far. thumb up

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 05:49 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

Originally posted by ShinobiRikari
OMG1!!!! Spidergrl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your back!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, indeed I am. THinking of a new subject that should be next to write ... hmm

And yes Barker, indeed I write, I tend to think that it keeps me sane!

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 06:10 AM
spidergrl
Living

Harry pulled up the draw, as it was a bit stiff and the wood seemed to be rooting a bit. He grabbed a note size book that had writing on each page.
"What is it Proffesor?"
"That Harry, will help you on your journey, the journey that we can not cmoe on" Dumbledor said, and took away the remaining smile on Harry's face. Alone?

Ok, this was where I was up to last time, lets see if I still got it?

~~~~~

"Alone?" Harry exclaimed as his hand dropped to him side and the notebook that DUmbledor had only just given him, lay lossly clutched between his fingers. "Why .. alone?"
All three men in the room looked awkwardly at each other.
"Harry, we can't come with you, like you would have noticed, we can't and its not possible. This is something you must do, The Ministry and the Order need us here. Harry, I know this is hard, but this is your journey that you must take."
"Well what happens if I don't want to take it?" Harry almost shouted as he raised his voice. "I had no choice in all of this, any of this, this is a journey that I have to take weither I like it or not. And everytime I get close to destroying the person that killed my parents, someone dies. Why must I risk that again?"

Harry expected Dumbledor to answer this question, but yet he didn't. Sirius instead stepped forward and looked at Harry.
"Remember Harry, you have your mothers eyes ... but you still look like James."
Harry looked up, "Whats that got to do with this." Half thinking that being a ghost must really get to your head.
"Harry your parents died for you, Dumbledor died for you, and we want to do whats best for you. If we think that you had no chance against Voldermort, we wouldn't be asking you, we wouldn't be putting our hopes in you to do this. See, Harry, we think that you have a chance, we think that you really have a good chance."

Harry let out a sigh, he knew that was coming but didn't expect it from his family member, yet he knew that everything Sirius said was true, all of it. No matter what he did, people were relying on her and he had to do something, he had to take him out.
"I know, its just all .. hard at times. I don't want to give anything more up. I'm going to do it, and Im going to do it alone."
"As much as I think that is a good idea, at the same time, I don't think that it is. You have to relise Harry that you have friends, friends that would die for you and it's not like they're going to take it easy on you going off to fight the person that murdered houndreds of wizards and muggles. At the least, and Im sure they are more then willing, I think that you should take along Mr Weasley and Ms Granger." Dumbledor finished and then smiled. "Except where ever you stay along your journey, I would advice seperate beds for those two."
"But .. huh?" Harry said, looking up to see a twinkle in his eye and Mr Weasley looking very flusted and pink in the face.

Last edited by spidergrl on Dec 18th, 2005 at 07:16 AM

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 07:12 AM